Let's Rescue Kyungsoo!

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

It's your favorite Gummi engineers here, ready for duty!

It was a bumpy ride back to Exo Planet. Ever since they left Wonderland, Luhan had been snappy about Sehun's "slow driving." Luhan pleaded for him to speed up so they could reach their destination faster, but Baekhyun said speeding would be too dangerous and that they could get into an accident. Luhan didn't give a crap. He got up from his seat and tried to take the wheel himself.

"Luhan!! What the heck are you doing!?! Are you trying to get us killed!!!?!?" yelled Sehun.

"Move! I said I'm taking over!! You think we have time for a stroll when Kyungsoo needs me!?!?! MOVE!!!!" Sehun struggled to shake Luhan off of the wheel, causing the Gummi Ship to jerk all around.

"SIT DOWN YOU IDIOT!!! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE US CRASH!!!" screamed Baekhyun. It was too late. The Gummi Ship approached a large meteor and crashed right against it, leaving a questionable change in the engine.

"Oh no!! She's goin' down!!" shouted Sehun. Baekhyun stood up and pointed out the windshield.

"Just a little further! I can see it!! Floor it, Sehun!!" he shouted. They had barely made it when their ship roughly landed on a beachy shore. They all exited the ship, dizzy and drowsy from the intense landing.

"Do you know how dangerous that was??? We could have been killed!" yelled Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry guys..." Luhan said looking down. Baekhyun's scowl changed into a sad face as he began feeling bad for Luhan. 

"Hey look, I know you're worried but you've gotta stay calm. Get your mind in the right set and just think what's best," Baekhyun said in a calmer tone. Luhan nodded.

"You're right, Baekhyun. I'm sorry. Now what do we do? The Gummi Ship is wrecked and it's all my fault," he said.

"You're right. It is your fault, but we can get it fixed in no time!" said Baekhyun. Luhan's head perked up a bit at Baekhyun's words. "We can?" he asked with hope in his voice.

"Sure we can! The guys we were telling you about? They just so happen to be engineers! They fix our ship whenever we have a problem," Sehun said smiling.

"Well come on! Let's go find them!" Luhan said sprinting off.

"Well he sure changed moods quickly," Baekhyun said to Sehun as they watched him run off.

"Luhan wait!! The factory is this way!!" Baekhyun shouted pointing in the opposite direction.

They walked up in front of the big grey building with a sign saying "EXO Factory" above the doors. They pushed open the doors and peeked in looking all around. They didn't see anyone until they heard loud noises coming from another room. Sounds of parts crashing into the ground and loud bickering to be exact. "Come on, this way," Baekhyun said heading towards the noises. They peeked in the room to see to males, one with a round face, the other's a little slim. Both with chesnut brown hair, wearing goggles as they worked.

"You're such a clutz, Chen! Gosh can we go a day without breakin' stuff I mean really!" the round faced one said.

"Why are you always so mean to me?? I said it was an accident! You always hurt my feelings ya know" the slim faced one said with a fake pout and sniffle. The round faced one sighed.

"Okay, come here I didn't mean it," he said extending his arms for a hug. The slim faced one smiled and ran into his embrace as the round faced one rubbed his back.

"Ahem," Baekhyun said clearing his throat. The two males quickly broke the hug and looked towards the door, spotting the three boys.

"Baekhyun! Sehun! Good to see you! What brings you here today??" the round faced one said smiling.

"Good to see you too Xiumin! We're here for two reasons actually. Our ship needs repairs and we also have a favor to ask of you both," said Sehun.

Baekhyun pushed Luhan towards the engineers. "This is Luhan. He's the keyblade wielder," he said. Luhan gave a shy smile and waved.

"Luhan!! We've heard so much about you!! I'm Xiumin and this is Chen! So glad to finally meet you!" Xiumin said shaking his hand rapidly.

"Welcome to our factory!" said Chen.

"Now what was that favor of yours, Sehun?" asked Xiumin.

"Well you see, Luhan's lover has been kidnapped," Sehun started. Xiumin and Chen immediately gasped.

"Oh you poor thing!" said Xiumin frowning. Luhan looked down and nodded.

"It was Organization XIII! They invaded the castle and terrorized people! Rumors spread about a kidnapping, but we never knew who it was because we're always in here," said Chen.

"There's no doubt that he's with T.O.P. We even got the truth from Queen CL of 2ne1 Planet," said Sehun.

"More like scared it out of her," Baekhyun added.

"We need your help," Luhan started. "Baekhyun and Sehun told me that I'd be a fool to charge into T.O.P's castle by myself. That's exactly what he wants, and would've done it if they hadn't talked me out of it."

"Good call. What do you need us to do?" asked Xiumin.

"You both are sneaky and quiet as mice...well when you wanna be. We need you to sneak into T.O.P's castle and get Kyungsoo out without him finding out," said Baekhyun.

"Whoa! That sounds dangerous! We've never been placed on such a dangerous task before!" said Chen.

"It's a mission that we can only entrust to you two. Do you think you can do it?" asked Sehun. Xiumin and Chen exchanged glances back and forth to eachother.

"We're in! Let's rescue Kyungsoo!!" said Xiumin.

Luhan could feel a hint of relief in his heart, but not completely. He knew he wouldn't feel better until Kyungsoo was safe and with him again. "Thank you both so much," he said.

"No problem boss! " said Chen.

"Oh! I suppose you'd like us to fix your ship before we go?" said Xiumin.

"If it isn't asking for too much? We still need to carry out our mission as planned. We want to be T.O.P at his own game," said Sehun. Xiumin nodded.

"Roger that, boss! We'll have your good ol' Gummi Ship back up and running in no time!" he said saluting.

"Thanks again you two! We crashed along the beach," said Baekhyun.

"Come on, Chen! Let's go get it," Xiumin said heading out the door as Chen followed closely behind.

Luhan watched them walk away. "They're really nice. They didn't even hesitate," said Luhan.

"That's what friends do. We help eachother out in any way we can, even if it costs us our lives. We are one," said Sehun. Luhan slightly smiled.

"Come on! Let's go see the King!" said Baekhyun.

 

Once they were inside Exo Castle, everything seemed somewhat normal. No signs of heartless. No screaming. Just, silence, which made Luhan feel somewhat uneasy. When they reached the King's chamber, Baekhyun opened the doors.

"Good afternoon, your majesty! We're here to---" Baekhyun stopped in mid sentence, noticing the empty throne up ahead. The entire chamber was empty. No guards. No attendants. No King.

"Where is everybody?" Sehun said looking around in confusion. Baekhyun runs up to the King's throne and notices a note with a sticker on it. A seal from the King.

Baekhyun gasped. "It's a sealed note from the King!" he said as he opened it.

Dear Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun,

I've gone to track down each Organization XIII member one by one. I find it more resourceful strike before they try to destroy my kingdom. Don't worry, I'm not alone. My trusted squad is by my side. Please carry out with your mission. We have to stop T.O.P at all costs and I'm willing to risk my own life to stop him. Luhan, I'm sorry. I broke our promise. I couldn't keep Kyungsoo safe. I understand completely if you hate me. I'll do everything I can to save him. I'm sorry.

King Suho

"Wow. Things must be getting really bad if the king's gone off into the action now," Sehun said softly. Luhan sighed.

"What is it, Luhan?"

"I-I just want my boyfriend back. I want to hug him..kiss him..and tell him I'll never leave him again," he said in a cracky voice.

"Come on, don't tear up on us again! We'll get him back! Don't worry! Once Xiumin and Chen rescue him, we'll meet with them at a rendevous point," said Baekhyun. Luhan nodded without looking up.

"Let's go back now and see if they're done fixing the ship," Sehun said patting Luhan's shoulder again.

When they returned back to Xiumin and Chen's factory, the Gummi Ship was in good condition and was ready to fly.

"Wow!!! It looks even better than what it used to!" Baekhyun said wide eyed.

"That was fast! Good work guys! What would we do without you?" said Sehun.

"Just make sure not to crash into anything else okay? It was definitely a lot of engine damage, but it was nothin' we couldn't handle!" said Xiumin. "Plus if you went anywhere else you'd get charged loads of munny."

"You're all set! And we'll get our ship ready for take off as well! We'll contact you when we have Kyungsoo and notify you of where to meet up," said Chen.

"Thanks again guys!" said Baekhyun. The trio climbed into the Gummi Ship and started the engine heading off for their next stop. Xiumin and Chen hopped into their ship not too long after them.

"Alright! We're ready for take off!" Chen shouted happily.

"Chen,"

"Yeah?"

"This is gonna be dangerous. We can't get caught. One slip up and it's all over. You understand that right?"

"Yes, I understand. I promise I'll be careful."

"Just stay by my side okay? I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Xiu-Xiumin you care about me?" Chen's eyes sparkled.

"Of course dumb nut. I love you. Now shut up and navigate."

Chen smiled and blushed. "I love you too," he said.

"I said shut up and navigate."

"Okay," Chen replied reluctant to get the smile off of his face.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: XiuChen ;3 we'll be seeing more of them! I may double update today, if not, then tomorrow yes! Let me know what you think of XiuChen!