Journey to the Sea

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

"Gummi ship! Come in Gummi Ship! Do you read me? Over." Xiumin said speaking into the intercom.

"They must still be busy," said Chen.

"Well they need to hurry, we need to meet up somewhere before we run out of gas and it's too risky to take Kyungsoo back to Exo Castle, especially with the king being absent," said Xiumin.

"Well how much gas do we have?"

"Less than a quarter tank."

"Aish. Well let's just land on that world over there," Chen said pointing to the a world close by.

"Well, we don't know anything about that place. I doubt they can fill up our tank," said Xiumin.

"What do you think, Kyungsoo?" the two of them turned back to look at Kyungsoo who hadn't said a word since they had left. His eyes remained on the floor and his expression remained blank.

"Poor thing. We need to get in contact with them now," said Chen. Just then, their ship began to rattle and lower.

"Aish!! Looks like we'll have to land after all! We're goin' down! Hold on to something!" shouted Xiumin.The ship began to plummet through the world's atmosphere as Xiumin tried to steer in the right direction. The ship skid across water, landing on a beachy surface. It was nightfall in this world, but the darkness hadn't reached it yet. The night sky was full of stars and a bright moon. They could hear sounds of gentle insects and birds chirping peacefully. Wherever they were, they were safe for now.

"I didn't think we'd run out of gas within two minutes! It must have been lower than what you said, Xiummy!" Chen said rubbing his head.

"We didn't run out, something fell out of our engine," Xiumin said examining the engines. "Aha, I've found the problem. We've lost out dinglehopper!"

"Oh no, now how are we gonna get back? We can't even fly without that, and those things are so rare and hard to come by," said Chen. Just then, Baekhyun's voice came up on the intercom.

"Xiumin, Chen, are you guys there?" Xiumin stumbled to the controls.

"Baekhyun! Glad to hear your voice! We've got good news and bad news! The good news is, we have Kyungsoo! He's a little shaken up but he's okay."

"That's great! Now where are you guys?" said Baekhyun.

"That's the bad news. We have no idea where we are. Our ship crashed because one of our important parts is missing. I know where one can be found, but I need you guys to get it before you come find us," said Xiumin. He could hear Luhan groan in the background. "Is Kyungsoo okay?" Luhan asked from the background.

"He's fine Luhan, he um...went through some things while he was with T.O.P...but let's worry about meeting up first!"

"Okay, what do you need us to get?" asked Baekhyun.

"We need a device called a dinglehopper, and there's only one place it can be found. Under the Sea of 4minute," said Xiumin.

"You see, we had a stock of dinglehoppers but overtime they were all used up. We used one on your ship as well. No ship of our creation can fly without a dinglehopper," said Chen.

"Alright, we'll get it and bring it to you. Turn on your GPS so we'll be able to track you okay?" said Sehun.

"Roger that, boss! We'll wait for your arrival!" said Xiumin.

"Wait, let me speak to Kyungsoo," said Luhan. "Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo can you hear me???" Kyungsoo's head shot up fast and he limped to the controls.

"L-Luhan?" he said as he began to tear up. It had been weeks since he heard his lover's voice and just one word made Kyungsoo's broken heart beat once more.

"Baby are you okay??"

"L-Luhan...I-I need you.." Kyungsoo could barely speak as he broke out into a sob. Xiumin and Chen patted his back.

"Baby don't cry, I'll be there soon, I promise! Just wait a little longer okay?" Luhan said trying not to cry himself.

"O-okay," Kyungsoo sniffled.

"I love you baby," said Luhan.

"I-I love you too.."

"Alright Xiumin, we'll get the dinglehopper and be there soon," Baekhyun said taking over ending the call.

"Well, all we do is wait now. They shouldn't be long," Xiumin said trying to reassure Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo never looked him in the eye. Xiumin turned his attention to Chen who was still rubbing his neck.

"Hey are you alright, Chen?"

"Yeah, just feel a little sore. That landing kinda banged me up, but I'll be alright," he said. Xiumin rushed over to Chen and began massaging his neck.

"Feel any better?"

"A little," Chen said smiling. Xiumin began to softly kiss around Chen's neck. "How bout now?" Xiumin said in a seductive voice as his breath made direct contact with the back of Chen's neck, causing him to let out a soft moan. "Shh," Xiumin said nodding his head in Kyungsoo's direction. The boy was still facing the intercom in hopes he would hear Luhan's voice again. He silently sobbed to himself.

"I feel bad, Chen. Let's keep our PDA down until the others get here," said Xiumin.

"Says the one who started kissing my neck!!" Chen said pouting.

 

Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

"Alright, this place should be around here somewhere," Baekhyun said looking around while steering.

"Yeah, the whole place is made of water. Just look for a blue sphere," said Sehun.

"Are we there yet??" Luhan said impatiently tapping his foot extremely fast. Just then, the blue planet came into sight as they flew towards it, locking down their landing spot.

"They say the Sea of 4minute is a magical place. Anyone who goes there automatically adapts to water and can breathe it like fish," said Sehun.

"Less talking, more landing," Luhan said. Sehun frowned and stuck his tongue out at Luhan. The ship landed on a sandy island. This island was probably the only island in this world. The rest of their surroundings were completely surrounded by the ocean. The gang parked their ship and exited.

"Alright, all we have to do is jump in. Who wants to go first?" said Sehun.

"You," Baekhyun said as he shoved Sehun into the water, laughing hysterically. Luhan frowned.

"That wasn't funny," he said as jumped into the water.

"Oh come on! Lighten up! I was just trying to be the comic relief of this group! Such a debbie downer," Baekhyun pouted the jumped in.

The crystal blue waters transformed Luhan into a merman, Sehun into a sea turtle, and Baekhyun into an octopus. Baekhyun laughed at his two companions. "You guys look hilarious!!" he said.

"As if you're one to talk! You have tentacles," said Sehun.

"Knock it off guys. Okay now what exactly is a dinglehopper?" said Luhan.

"It's uh..um ya know..that thing with the...yeeaa I have no idea," said Baekhyun. Luhan's eyes widened.

"Why didn't you freaking ask Xiumin!?!?! I thought you knew??? Ugggggh this is just great," Luhan shouted in aggravation.

"Calm down, Luhan. Let's just ask somebody. There's plenty of fish in this sea," said Sehun. Just then, they heard beautiful singing coming from beyond the coral reefs in front of them. They swam over and saw a choir of mermaids being directed by a little crab.

"It's a whole orchestra! This is legit!" Sehun said.

"We didn't come here to listen to music, Sehun!" Luhan said then began swimming towards the mermaids. Once they finished their singing number, another mermaid carrying a trident applauded them.

"Great work girls! I'm so proud of you all, except next time Hyuna why don't you show up ON TIME? Then you won't throw everyone off with your lack of rehearsal," she said.

"I'm sorry, Mother. I just had other things to do," said a mermaid with red hair and a green tail. Just then, the mermaid with the trident looked over at Luhan.

"Omo!! We have visiters!!" she said swimming towards him. "I'm so sorry for the rough performance, I promise it's usually perfect! My daughter Hyuna has been absent lately and will be severely punished for missing rehearsals."

"Oh no no it's cool, I didn't come to listen to your concert, no offence. I mean it sounded good to me anyway," said Luhan. Baekhyun and Sehun finally caught up with him.

"Why do you always have to go charging towards something?? Can't you just wait a little bit??" Baekhyun said out of breath. Hyuna and the crab swam up to them as well as another blue and yellow flounder.

"Well who might you three handsome men be?" asked the flounder.

"We're visitors. We're just here to look for an object," said Sehun. The flounder swam closer to Sehun in a flirtatious way.

"What kind of object?" she said.

"Oh stop it, So Hyun, you're scaring them!" said Hyuna.

"Welcome visitors! My name is Queen Ji Hyun and this is my faithful assistant, Ga Yoon," the queen said pointing to the crab. The crab bowed respectfully.

"Welcome to the Sea of 4minute. We hope your stay will be enjoyable and relaxing. Just be sure to stay away from...the sea witch," said Ga Yoon.

"Sea witch?" said Baekhyun.

"Yeah. Her name's Ji Yoon. She's tried to overule my mother before but failed. She NEVER be queen!" said Hyuna.

"Well, let's hope we don't run into her," said Luhan.

"So what brings you visitors here?" asked Hyuna.

"Well like I said, we're looking for something. By any chance have you heard of a dinglehopper?" asked Luhan.

Hyuna and So Hyun gasped and glanced at eachother. Hyuna blushed as she held her cheeks while giggling.

"Is something funny?"

"Well yes, um follow me!" Hyuna said grabbing Luhan's arm and swimming away. So Hyun, Baekhyun and Sehun followed after them.

"Wait! We aren't finished with rehearsals!!" yelled Queen Ji Hyun.

"Unbelievable. Can you believe how much disrespect that child has, your majesty? I mean really!" said Ga Yoon.

"Ga Yoon. Follow them."

"W-what?? Why me???"

"Because I know you'd never lie to me, now go!" ordered the queen. Ga Yoon sighed.

"Yes, ma'am," she said as she began to swim off.

 

Hyuna led everyone to an abandoned sunken ship. Inside, was tones of treasures, one in particular was a statue of a young man who appeared human.

"This is my secret place," Hyuna said swimming around gracefully and happy.

"Why'd you bring us here?" asked Luhan.

"You're looking for a dinglehopper right? So Hyun and I just so happened to find one the other day while exploring this ship," she said.

"Really? Great! Can we have it?" asked Baekhyun.

"Hmmm it would only be fair if you gave me something in return. After all, this is a very rare item," Hyuna said pulling out the object from a drawer. "But I can't imagine what three boys would need with this? Well, I guess your hair could use a little touch up."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" said Luhan.

"A dinglehopper, silly!" Hyuna began combing her hair with the dinglehopper. The three boys stared at the odd mermaid for a long time.

"Hyuna...what are you doing?" asked Sehun.

"Combing my hair silly! Isn't that what these things are for?"

"That's a fork..."

Hyuna shook her head. "Nope. It's a dinglehopper alright," she said still combing.

"It's a special because her boyfriend to be used it!" said So Hyun, causing the mermaid to blush.

"You see, I saved a human and I fell in love with him...but if my mother ever found out, she'd lock me up for sure," said Hyuna. Luhan turned around to face Baekhyun and Sehun.

"Okay guys, is she for real? Is that really a dinglehopper? That's really what Xiumin and Chen need? Like seriously we couldn've gotten that from my kitchen sink back home," he whispered. They both shrugged. Luhan sighed and turned back around.

"Look, thanks for everything, but we've gotta go now. It was a mistake to come here," said Luhan. Hyuna frowned immediately.

"Oh but you just got here! Why so soon?? I'm sorry if I gave you a bad impression. There I go again only talking about me, I never even asked your name," she said.

"It's Luhan. And no it's not you, it's just I need to go see someone I love."

"You have a lover?? Why aren't they with you??" Luhan began getting frustrated.

"We need the dinglehopper so we can get him!" said Baekhyun taking over as he could tell Luhan was too annoyed to speak. "Our friends' ship crashed and they need a dinglehopper to get it up and running. Luhan just want to see his boyfriend."

"Oh..I see. I'm so sorry for not being sensitive to your feelings," said Hyuna apologetically.

"It's okay, you didn't know," said Luhan.

"Well, in that case. Here," Hyuna said handing the dinglehopper to Luhan.

"You're giving this to me?"

Hyuna nodded. "Go find your boyfriend," she said smiling. Just as Luhan was about to grab it, a voice appeared.

"Awwww isn't that sweet? Too bad. I'll be taking this," the voice said as a dark tentacle snatch the dinglehopper away.

"It's the witch! JiYoon!" So Hyun gasped.

"Damn it give that back!" yelled Luhan.

"You want it? Then come get it," said Ji Hoon then swam away, leaving a trail of ink behind. Luhan let out a loud groan in aggravation.

"Every time I get one step closer to getting Kyungsoo back, something always happens to screw it up!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!"

"Luhan calm down! I know you must be upset, but we'll help you get the dinglehopper back! I know where the witch's hideout is!" said Hyuna.

"I don't have time to track down a slimy witch! I need to beby my baby's side, that's all I care about!" 

"Alright, then I'll go! Stay here and wait! I'll be right back," said Hyuna beginning to swim away.

"Wait! You aren't going alone!! You don't know what could happen!" said Baekhyun.

"I just want someone to experience a happy ending. Luhan sounds as if he's really in love and that's something I've never been able to experience myself. If I can help in any way, then I want to!" she said.

"You'd risk your life for me? Someone you just met like ten minutes ago?" asked Luhan.

"Hyuna has a heart as pure as gold," said So Hyun. "I'm with you all the way Hyuna!!"

Hyuna smiled. "Thanks, So Hyun. I can always count on you!" Luhan swam up to Hyuna.

"I'm not gonna let you go alone. We'll face the witch, together," he said.

"She's so brave. I wish I had a lover like her," said Baekhyun. "Oh crap...did I say that out loud?"

All of them then began to follow the ink trail left by the sea witch. Luhan was determined to retrieve the dinglehopper. Only then would he be reunited with his boyfriend.

Soon I'll have that little mermaid and the ocean will be mine~