Gummi Ship

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

When you walk away you don't hear me say please oh baby...don't go~

Luhan's heart felt heavy. He was delightled that Kyungsoo reciprocated his feelings for him, but he was also heartbroken for having to leave him behind when he was so fragile and lonely. He still hadn't coped with the loss of his parents. He would cry from time to time in Luhan's arms and Luhan would always rub his back smoothly and say "Shh, it's okay, Soo." Now he wouldn't be there to comfort him whenever he would cry. He wouldn't be there to hug him tightly with his love. Knowing this, Luhan felt hollow inside, but he also knew that he had to fulfil his mission no matter what. Luhan finally fully accepted that he was the keyblade wielder and vowed to become a master.

Baekhyun and Sehun were still waiting for him at the rendevous point. "He's got less than ten seconds and then we're dragging him out of here," Baekhyun said looking at his imaginary watch. "No need for that, he'll be here," Sehun said confidently. A few more moments passed by and they finally caught sight of Luhan walking up the hill towards them. "Well it's about dang time!" said Baekhyun. Luhan avoided eye contact with him as his head hung low and his face full of melancholy. "Why the long face, chump?"

"Why do you think Baek?" said Sehun.

"I told Kyungsoo I loved him," Luhan said.

"Oh," Baekhyun and Sehun said simultaneously. "Gawrsh, I guess that didn't go so well then?" Sehun added.

"No. It was great. It felt the same way but...the fact that I waited until the last moment to tell him, it's eating me alive. And I won't see him for God knows how long," Luhan sighed.

"Come on, no time for self pity. We have to get going. Just think about the mission. The more you focus, the more it will be over, okay?" said Baekhyun. Luhan nodded.

"Alllllright! We're off!" Sehun exclaimed.

 

Luhan followed the duo to a strange cave. The opening was rather large and inside was fairly dark. "Where are we?" Luhan said looking around.

"Luhan, I'd like you to meet our Gummi Ship!" Sehun said happily.

"Your what?"

"Gummi ship! It's how we travel. We use it to get to other worlds which is how we came here to find you," said Baekhyun. 

Once they were far enough in, the cave's darkness began to lighten and to Luhan's surprise, revealed a larged red spaceship.

"Whoa..cool!" he said. 

"Thanks! I'm drivin'!"

"No! You drove on the way here Baekhyun! It's my turn!"

"Why do you always have to be so defensive about this! I'm a better driver! Remember that time you almost crashed into that asteroid!? Uh huh! Didn't think about that did ya!?"

"Why are you bringing that up!? It was a long time ago! I've gotten better!"

"Blah blah blah!" Baekhyun and Sehun continued to scrabble back and forth as Luhan thought he heard a noise coming from behind them. He stared back at the dark cave, as he heard...footsteps.

"Guys! Shush for a minute...listen...do you hear that?" The duo stopped their bickering to listen. It was really quiet, until they heard a sound. The sound of rocks being kicked.

"Someone's here, it could be someone from Organization XIII," whispered Sehun.

"I'm gonna use my magic and get rid of them, they'll never know what hit them," Baekhyun said also whispering. He pulled at his wand and aimed in the direction of the sound. "Alright, let's go thunder!" he quickly shouted as a thunderbolt crashed, lighting up the cave. "Agh!" a whimper came from behind a large boulder. That voice...

"Wait..hang on!" Luhan said rushing towards the boulder and behind it he found Kyungsoo curled into a ball covering his ears. His heart dropped at the sight of him. "K-K-Kyungsoo?" he choked out. Baekhyun and Sehun also came rushing over.

"Considering the fact that this guy doesn't have a black cloak, I take it he's not a member of Organization XIII," said Baekhyun.

Luhan dived towards Kyungsoo embracing him tightly. Kyungsoo returned the hug, wrapping his arms around Luhan's neck, shivering.

"W-What on earth are you doing here? How did you find me?" Luhan asked in confusion.

"I followed you here. I'm sorry Luhan, I just...didn't know what else to do. Especially after knowing how you really feel about you. I just did what my heart told me to do," he replied.

Luhan pulled Kyungsoo into a deep kiss. "Do you know how much danger you put yourself in? You were almost strucked by lightning! What if you were killed?? Don't be so reckless!" Luhan said grabbing hold of Kyungsoo's cheeks as he pulled him in for another kiss. He was angry that Kyungsoo was almost hurt, but couldn't stop kissing him.

"Ahem," Baekhyun said awkwardly. Luhan broke the kiss once more to look up at them. "Oh..that's right um guys this is Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo this is Baekhyun and Sehun."

"Nice to meet ya! We heard a lot about you!" Sehun said shaking his hand. Baekhyun just stood and rolled his eyes.

"Great, now the cat's out of the bag," he said.

Luhan looked at Sehun. "Can I just tell him? Please?" Sehun nodded as Baekhyun's eyes grew wide. "What!?"

"He's already seen us and our ship, there's no harm anymore. If Luhan can trust him then so can we," said Sehun.

"Luhan..what exactly is going on? When I followed you, I kinda overheard you guys talking about traveling to other worlds or something," said Kyungsoo.

"This is gonna sound really crazy but just stay with me okay? Our world is is danger by being taken over by an evil fairy named T.O.P. Not only is our world in danger, but other worlds as well. Remember that day when we were at the park and that storm hit?" Kyungsoo nodded. "That wasn't really a storm. It was creatures of darkness called heartless. They were sent to attack me, and that's when I found these guys. They told me I'm a keyblade wielder, meaning I have the power to destroy these monsters and bring balance back to all the worlds. I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't believe me. You'd think I was looney or something, but I think now you have proof," Luhan said pointing to the Gummi Ship. Kyungsoo hugged Luhan again. "Luhan I'd believe anything you tell me because I know you'd never lie to me," he said. "Soo...I love you so much," Luhan said as he kissed him again. Baekhyun groaned. "Oh come on!!"

"Sorry Baekhyun, I've waited to long to kiss him like this," Luhan said smiling.

"Luhan? I know this might sound crazy but...can I go with you?" Kyungsoo said.

"Nope," said Baekhyun.

"Uhh.." said Sehun.

Luhan's smile slowly faded. "Soo..I..I'd love it if you came really, but...it's gonna be too dangerous and I don't wanna risk anything happening to you. I think...it's better if you stay here."

"I won't get in the way! I promise! I'll do whatever you tell me! Just please let me come," Kyungsoo begged with his puppy eyes.

Dang it...those puppy eyes. Luhan looked at Baekhyun and Sehun. "I can't just leave him here, guys. Plus if he's with me, I know I can protect him," he said.

"Gawrsh Luhan, I dunno about that one..."

"Not happening!" said Baekhyun.

"Well...we could take him to Exo Planet with us and we could see what King Suho has to say," said Sehun.

Both Kyungsoo and Luhan's faces lit up and they looked at eachother and kissed passionately again.

"I swear..." Baekhyun said annoyed. They all then boarded the Gummi Ship and set their destination for Exo Planet.

 

 

Don't steep yourself in darkness too long. The Heartless consume the careless.

"Kingdom Hearts belongs to me! The heart of all kingdoms, the heart of all that lives. A dominion fit to be called Kingdom Hearts must be MY dominion!" T.O.P screaming to himself at the top of his lungs.

"Am I interuppting?" G-dragon said peeking his head in the door, then came in closing it behind him. "Ya know, you really need to stop talking to yourself, it's embarassing."

"Oh. It's just you Ji Yong. What news have you brought me this time? I was in the middle of planning my life."

"It's G-dragon," he said frowning."I brought someone who might be able to help us, and he's just as mad as you. Well maybe not AS mad but pretty close."

"Oh? Well what are you waiting for? Bring him in!!" T.O.P commanded. G-dragon opened the door and upon entry, a man wearing a satin, roughly knitted hat with stuffing coming from it and an entire body suit that matched the suit. He looked like a mess. And he was gorgeous in T.O.P's eyes. "Ahhhhh and who might you be?" T.O.P exclaimed as he approached him with his thirsty eyes and fingers tapping eachother.

"I'm known as Oogie Boogie where I'm from. But you can call meh Ravi!"

"He's from Halloween Town located in VIXX Planet. He's known for stirring up trouble," G-dragon added.

T.O.P's signature creepy smile began to form upon his face. "Excellent. Tell me, are there any special folks in your town? Ones who stand out from the others, hmm?"

"Yeah. I know a guy. Can't stand him. His name's N. Always wants to be the hero. Always wants a happy ending. Well he can't get that! Not in Halloween Town!! Ain't nobody got time for happiness. I tried to take em' out once but it didn't work," said Ravi.

"Now, BoogeyRavi, if I lent you the darkness of heartless, would you be able to take out this goody-two-shoes and possible bring me a...pure heart?" T.O.P said as his head cocked to side once he said the words pure heart.

"Of course! With your help it's more than possible!"

"Purrrfect. Then I'll see to it that heartless will appear in your world and destroy everything until N is no more! Oh. And if you happen to see a boy with a keyblade...be sure to let me know," said T.O.P. "You may go."

Ravi bowed and exited.

"Alright. What now?" said G-dragon as he noticed T.O.P's "thinking" smirk.

"The more havoc we cause, the more possible the boy with keyblade will show up, no? Why not bring havoc EVERYWHERE!" T.O.P stood up and twirled around as he said the last word. "By this, I mean gathering all the villains and asking them to destroy pathetic fools who get in my way and bring me the pure hearts ahhh it's perfect Ji Yong!! Mwahahahaha! Yes my diabolical plan is unfolding and when I have that Luhan kid cornered.."

"Drool," G-dragon said tossing T.O.P a hankerchief. T.O.P scowled and wiped his saliva away.

"And when I have that Luhan kid cornered, I'll steal his keyblade and then he can do NOTHING to stop the darkness in the worlds! NOTHING I SAY!!! By the way, Ji Yong, have you done any research on the boy?"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Apparently he has a little amoeba tagging along with him. I think it's his lover or something, but he's not significant in any way. He doesn't even pose a threat to us," said G-dragon.

T.O.P's face turned into a twisted demented scowl. "Excellent, good work Ji Yong. I have everything I need to know, you may go."

"G-dragon," he sighed then exited, leaving T.O.P to his thoughts and twisted ideas once again.

Yes, my loyal minions. Drag all that you see into the deepest darkness!