The Pirates' Curse

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

 

Despite Jackson's wacky compass, they managed to catch up with the Black Pearl sooner than they expected. The black sails on the boat with a picture of a skull and bones cross. Definitely a pirate ship.

"Is that it?" asked Baekhyun looking through a telescope.

"Aye, mate. There she is. She's beautiful, isn't she?" said Jackson.

"What's the plan? How do we sneak on?" asked Sehun.

"We're going to negotiate," said Jackson.

"Jackson, I don't want to haggle with BamBam's life. I say we should go with the kid's idea and sneak aboard," said Mark.

"In all of the Seven Seas I've never heard an idea more ridiculous. If you do that, you'll get killed mate. Well in your case, either way you could end up dead, but I just want my ship back," said Jackson.

Just then, Luhan and Kyungsoo came up from below deck holding hands when they heard all of the commotion. "What's going on guys? Are we there?" asked Luhan.

"Well look who finally decided to join us. I couldn't get any sleep thanks to you two," Baekhyun said annoyed. Kyungsoo blushed and slightly hid behind Luhan in embarrassment.

"Sorry Baekhyun," Luhan said rubbing the back of his head.

"Enough lollygagging! My ship is over there and we need to retrieve it now!" Jackson said as he stirred the wheel directly towards the Black Pearl.

"I sure hope you know what you're doing, Jackson," said Mark. 

Once their ship was directly vertical with the Black Pearl, the peered onto the deck, where Jackson saw a few members of his crew.

"JB!" Jackson shouted as he saw his right hand man. Thr man turned to look at him, his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Captain Jackson! Is that really you?? What are you doing here??" he shouted.

"What do you mean? I'm here to get my ship back! Where's the rest of the crew?"

"Well well well, look who decided to show up. Brave attempt, but very stupid," said a voice. A man wearing a black pirate's hat walked out from a dark room.

"Jr what you done with BamBam?" shouted Mark.

"Oh, so that's why you're here? You want your little boyfriend. I'd be happy to negotiate. Why don't you all come aboard," said Jr. The crew members then connected the two ships with a ramp in between. Jackson and the others went aboard the Black Pearl.

"Mark!" shouted a boy with blonde hair. As he shouted, several crew members grabbed him to pull him back.

"Take your hands off of him!!!!" shouted Mark. The crew members along with Jr laughed.

"Calm down, we aren't going to hurt him. In fact, he's been a guest of honor aboard our ship, if you know what I mean," Jr said winking at Mark.

"I swear if you did anthing to him I'll kill you!!!" Mark yelled.

"Easy Mark, we don't wanna make them mad," said Baekhyun.

"Alright, let's negotiate shall we?" said Jr.

"What is it you want?" said Luhan.

"I'll give you the boy, but in exchange I want you, Mark. You will become a member of this crew for the rest of your life," said Jr.

"No!!! Mark don't accept! Just say no!!" BamBam screamed. Luhan and the others gasped.

"If I may," Jackson said interuppting as he walked up to Jr. "This boy here is the son of Mark Tuan, it would be a fair trade if you handed over my ship for him. He has Tuan blood in him, and that's what you need right?" Jackson got closer to Jr's ear to whisper. "To break the curse.." Jr nodded and tapped his chin, thinking over Jackson's offer.

"Hey hold on a minute! You can't sell out Mark like that?? I thought you were gonna help!?!" shouted Luhan.

"He wanted to see his mate and there he is. I brought him here, now I want my ship and I'm doing what ever it takes to get it back. Nothing personal, savvy?" said Jackson.

"Never trust a pirate, boys," said Mark. Just then, several heartless began appearing all over the deck.

"Unfortunately, Jackson, I really do like the Black Pearl, so I'll be keeping her. However, I will take Mark. Thank you for the valuable information. Have you met the heartless? No? Well I'll leave you to get well acquainted with them," Jr said smirking as he climbed up to higher deck.

"See. This is exactly why you can't trust pirates," said Jackson. Luhan held out his arm as his keyblade appeared.

"Kyungsoo, stay close to me," he demanded. Kyungsoo nodded and placed his hands on Luhan's hips from behind, sticking to him like glue. Sehun threw his shield to destroy a few of the heartless, however, as they were attacking, the crew members who were on Jr's side began to attack them as well. A few others had captured Mark.

"Come on! Let's fight them together!" said Jackson as he joined Luhan's party, pulling out his sword.

"Why should we trust you??" said Baekhyun.

"Because you can't win against pirates and heartless! You'll need my help," said Jackson.

"Okay, but just don't double-cross us!" Luhan said. "Alright, let's all watch each other's backs!" The four of them formed a circle in which all of the backs were turned to eachother and their fronts facing the enemies, that way Kyungsoo would be protected as well. Luhan swung his keyblade around like second nature, knocking out dozens of heartless. The others followed his lead and unleashed their attacks. They were winning when Luhan noticed that Jr was taking Mark and BamBam away.

"We've gotta help Mark!" he shouted.

"I'm on it!" Baekhyun said as he twirled around his wand calling out the element thunder which allowed a bolt to spark in front of Jr and the crew, shocking them as they released the grip on both men.

"BamBam! Are you alright??" Mark shouted as he ran to embrace his significant other. He caressed his cheeks and looked him straight in the eye to find traces of hurt.

"I'm fine, what about you?" BamBam cried, doing the exact same thing. 

"I'm alright, I'm so glad you're okay," Mark said as he leaned in to kiss BamBam's lips.

Just then, members who were originally Jackson's crew members jumped in the fight to help as well, knocking out every last pirate and heartless. All that left was Jr.

"I suggest you surrender now or we'll have to take you down," said Luhan.

"Do you really think I'm scared of you?" he said. The clouds that had been blocking the moon moved away, allowing the moon to shine down on the ship, revealing Jr as a skeleton. A breathing, living skeleton. A bony corpse. "Ye see, the moonlight shows us for what we really are. We are not among the living, and so we cannot die. But neither are we dead. You'd best start believin' in ghost stories boy," Jr said as his fallen crew members rose, they were all skeletons as well.

"L-Luhan...I'm scared.." Kyungsoo said gripping Luhan's shirt, pushing himself closer to him.

"It's okay baby, I'll protect you," Luhan said keeping Kyungsoo behind him. Jackson pulled out a medallion out from his pocket and gazed towards Mark. When he wasn't looking, Jr slid by and stabbed him in the chest. Luhan and the others gasped.

"Jackson!!" shouted Baekhyun and Sehun. However, the wound didn't seem to have an effect on Jackson.

"Is that all you've got?" Jackson said as the moonlight shined on him as well, revealing that he too was among the living undead. Jackson held up the medallion in his hand.

"H-how did you get that?? It was in my pocket just a minute ago!!!" Jr shouted. Jackson smirked, then ran to Mark, taking out a small dagger and slashing his hand. "Agh!" Mark shouted. Jackson then put the medallion in Mark's bloody hand.

"What are you doing??? Stop!!!" Jr yelled, but it was too late. As soon as Mark's blood touched the strange medallion, Jr began to regain flesh and blood, he was returning to a mortal state, as well as Jackson and the rest of Jr's crew.

"Now what was that you were saying about an inability to die?" Jackson said as he rose his sword and impaled it right through Jr. 

"C-curse y-you....J-Jackson Wang..." Jr said as he clutched the blade stuck in his chest. Jackson pulled the sword out and Jr collapsed to the ground.

"That's Captain Jackson Wang, mate," Jackson said as cleaned his blade.

 

With the Black Pearl once again in Jackson's possession, they all sailed back to the dock in which that had originally came. They made sure to take out all of Jr's accomplices before they left, leaving the other ship abandoned. Luhan and the others got off the ship and on the dock safely.

"Luhan, thank you for all of your help," Mark said with his arm wrapped around BamBam.

"I'm glad we could help you get BamBam back! Don't worry, we're going to end this once and for all so the heartless won't ever come back here," said Luhan. "Oh and thanks Jackson! Truthfully if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't of won so easily."

"Yeah, how'd you do that anyway?" asked Sehun.

"It was a curse mate. Only the blood of Tuan could break it," said Jackson.

"Mark's blood?" said Baekhyun.

"Aye," said Jackson. "Well best you be casting away now, savvy?"

"Yeah, our ship isn't too far from here. Thanks for the ride back!" said Luhan. As they said their farewells to Jackson and his crew, they headed back towards the Gummi Ship.

"So where should we go now?" asked Sehun.

"I'm tired of playing these games with T.O.P. He's making alliances with bad guys from every world. We need to end this before more people get hurt. We need to get T.O.P and take him out," said Luhan.

"You really think you're ready to do this, Luhan?" asked Baekhyun. Luhan nodded.

"We've been through a lot and I have more confidence with my abilities as a keyblade wielder. Also, I want revenge for what he did to Kyungsoo," he said. Kyungsoo pressed his head against Luhan's chest, hugging him tight. Luhan hugged back and kissed his forehead. Baekhyun and Sehun looked at eachother with worried expressions.

"Okay but, it won't be easy. Keep in mind that T.O.P has thirteen members in front of him. Each of them possess an incredible ability and weapon and they know how to use it. They've all mastered their skills and are very dangerous. This won't be like anything we've faced, Luhan. This is the real deal," said Baekhyun.

"I'm aware of that. I know our odds are slim, but I'm willing to take that risk," Luhan said as he pulled out cards from his pocket. He had three summons cards from the friends he teamed with in battle. "We can use these as back up," he said.

"Alright, but before we go, you should power up. You have other keyblades you can use ya know, each has a different ability," said Sehun.

"Really? Sweet, I didn't know that. How do I access them?" said Luhan.

"King Suho's secret lair," Sehun and Baekhyun said at the same time.

"We're gonna let you in on a little secret. King Suho is also a chosen keyblade wielder. He knows everything there is to know about them, we should go there and check out his storage," said Baekhyun.

"But wouldn't it be rude to barge in there without permission?" asked Luhan.

"Kinda...but this is important! After all, we're the ones going after T.O.P! We need it!" said Baekhyun.

"Alright then, let's go!" Luhan said nodding. The four of them then entered the Gummi Ship and got in their seats. Kyungsoo of course sat on Luhan's lap. Luhan kissed Kyungsoo's cheeks softly, each side one at a time.

"I love you," he said.

Kyungsoo smiled and laid his head back onto Luhan's shoulder. "I love you too Luhan," he said.

"Okay guys, let's go power Luhan up then destroy Organization XIII and T.O.P!!" said Sehun.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while (I've been addicted to writing my Avatar fic XD) so it's almost time for the epic battle! Hold on to your seats!!