Ravi's Revenge

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

Nobody disrespects me! Nobody!!

Ravi burst into Santa's workshop, locking Leo in cell. Before Santa could say anything, Ravi knocked him unconscious. "Stupid fat man is only gonna get in my way! Let me use your workshop for my fun!"

"You sick bastard!" yelled Leo from the cell. "N will never fall into your trap!"

"You stupid stupid boy. You see, you're my bait! N will be after you, his preeecious Leo! And once he gets here, I'll crush him with these toys," Ravi said operating the conveyor belt which contained boxes of presents. In some of the boxes, there was dynamite, in others, regular toys such as stuffed animals. "Now to just sit back and wait."

 

Once they were through the door and now in the North Pole, N began trudging through the snow, heading down the lane to Santa's workshop. Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun followed close behind. When they reached the door, N burst through, immediately spotting Leo in the cell. "Leo! You aren't hurt are you?" said N.

"Why did you come here?? He's going to kill you!! Get out of here! Don't worry about me!"

"We're not going anywhere!" Luhan said stepping in.

"Who are you?" asked Leo.

"That's not important right now. Where's Ravi?" said Baekhyun.

"Gotcha!!" Ravi's voice boomed from the darkness of the balcony. He dropped down a candy cane cage, trapping Baekhyun and Sehun. "Bwahahaha! You idiots don't know when to keep your guard up!"

"Let them go!" shouted Luhan.

"Or what!?" Just then, Ravi noticed the keyblade in Luhan's grip, suddenly remembering what T.O.P had told him. His ripped lips turned into a wicked smile. "Keyblade wielder. T.O.P is very interested in meeting you," he said as heartless appeared around him.

"Ravi you can't beat me! You tried to take over Halloween Town before and failed! What makes you think you can be successful this time??" said N.

"Oh honey I KNOW I can win this time. I have fairy power on mah side! Prepare to die!!" Ravi then activated the machine, which threw out the explosive devices.

"Luhan watch out!" N said pushing Luhan and himself out the way as the bomb combusted.

"What kind of present is that? Who gives someone a bomb for Christmas??" said Luhan.

"What did you do with Sandy Claws??" said N. Ravi ignored him and kept shooting. Using his magic, N redirected the bombs, which blasted back to Ravi.

"Hey!!" Ravi shouted in anger. "Heartless! Get em!!" The heartless fluttering by Ravi's side shot down like missles towards N and Luhan. Luhan, gripping his keyblade tightly with both hands runs up before the heartless reach them and destroys them with a spiral air attack.

"Nice moves!" Sehun shouted from inside the candy cane cage.

"N! Be careful!" shouted Leo.

"No worries my dear, I have an act for this," N said giving a circus ring master bow. "Luhan, we need to deflect his attacks, if we team together we can backlash at a powerful frequency which should destroy him for good!" Luhan nodded in agreement. "Okay let's go!" he shouted. N shot out a blast of a dark magic orb in which Luhan jabbed his keyblade into the orb. The keyblade absorbed the magic power, increasing it's own power. Luhan waited as he charged up for a final attack. Once Ravi shot another bomb their way, Luhan swung the keyblade with all his might, which sent out the charged energy, redirecting the bomb back to Ravi along with that energy.

"What!? How did you---" the blast hit him before he could finish his statement. Ravi shouted out in pain as his body burned.

"We did it, N!" shouted Luhan. N had already rushed over to Leo, unlocking him from the cell.

"Are you alright, sweetheart?" he asked. Leo slapped his arm, then hugged him tight.

"You're a fool for never listening to me. But I'm glad you're alright," he said as the two leaned in for a deep kiss.

Luhan broke the candy cage and release Baekhyun and Sehun. "You were incredible out there Luhan! You didn't even need our help! I'm impressed," said Baekhyun.

"Wow Baek! That's the first time I ever heard you give me a compliment!" Luhan said as his eyes widened. Baekhyun shrugged. Luhan looked over at N and Leo who were still deeply in their kiss. It made him miss Kyungsoo even more. He wanted to hold his boyfriend in his arms and kiss him like that. Once N and Leo finally stopped, N looked towards Luhan.

"Thank you so much for your help Luhan! And you two as well! I probably wouldn't have rescued Leo on my own!" he said.

"So, I guess you won't be needing that heart then. Since Ravi's gone, heartless should stop appearing now," said Sehun.

N tapped his chin. "Hmmm I could still use if for other purposes. I do need a dance partner for our festival. Leo here has two left feet," he said. Leo slapped his cheek then kissed him again.

Luhan smiled. "You two look really happy together. I'm glad we could help you out," he said.

"We should probably get going now," said Baekhyun.

"Oh! Before you go, take this with you!" N said as he handed Luhan a card.

"What's this?"

"It's a summoning card. If you're ever in trouble during battle just take this card out and shout my name. I'll show up and help you for a short amount of time. I say short because the magic won't hold that long. It's a long distance between here and any other world!"

"Thanks N! We'll definitely come back and visit!"

 

The trio then headed back to Halloween Town where they parked the Gummi Ship. "Hey guys?" said Luhan.

"What is it?" asked Sehun.

"I just remembered something that Ravi said. He said, T.O.P is very interested in me. How does he even know me?"

"He has powers and spies to figure it out. There's no telling what he's planning but we need to beat him to it," said Sehun.

"In the end, it all comes down to him wanting the keyblade. It's the only thing that can get in his way, and so we make sure he doesn't bother Planet VIXX especially now that Ravi's gone, point your keyblade towards the sky," said Baekhyun. Luhan gave a strange look as he did as instructed, and just like that, a powerful beam of light shot from the keyblade to the sky. The clouds opened up in the shape of a keyhole and the beam of light passed through.

"Whoa, what just happened?" asked Luhan.

"You restored balance back to this world, duh." said Baekhyun. The three of them then entered the Gummi Ship, in route of their next destination.

 

I shall make you scream! The fool will come running the moment he hears your cries.

T.O.P smashed a glass against the wall. "Ravi is a failure. I should've known better to trust him! Ugh! How could he let Luhan get away!!? I'll make sure Luhan knows what a threat I am and why he should fear ME! ME and only ME!! Incompetent FOOL! How DARE he destroy my precious heartless! He even had the NERVE to place light over the world LOCKING me OUT!!! When I get my hands on him I'm gonna----"

"Did I come at a bad time again?"

"Not now, Ji Yong. I'm upset."

"G-dragon."

"I'VE GOT IT! Ji Yong, have you gotten anymore info on the whereabouts of Luhan's lover?"

"Oh yeah, he's with King Suho at Exo Castle. They dropped him off there a few days ago."

T.O.P stood silent for a moment. "....And why didn't you TELL ME!?!?!"

"Because he's irrelevant. I told you he's no threat to us."

"You're misunderstanding the point, Ji Yong. But that's okay, you're still young," T.O.P said as he run his long finger gently down G-dragon's cheek. G-dragon slapped his hand away.

"The boy may not be a threat to US but we can use him to our advantage. If we get to him, then we get to Luhan and I want him to come storming here to me."

"So what do you want me to do? Kidnap him?"

T.O.P cocked his head to the side and grinned widely as his eyes grew wide. "Yes...that's exactly what I want you to do. In fact, while you raid Exo Castle, I'll keep the boy and his companions occupied with someone else I've lent heartless to. It's the perfect distraction, Ji Yong! Their attention will be diverted a woman known as CL. She's the Queen of Wonderland on Planet 2ne1. I planned this while they were still on Planet VIXX hahaha I'm such a genius! You can take a few other Organization members with you, and when you get there---"

"Drool," G-dragon said rolling his eyes as he tossed another hankerchief. T.O.P scowled and wiped away his saliva. 

"And when you get there, you snatch the boy! And King Suho while you're at it! That'll pose an even bigger threat!"

"Alright. We'll leave right away then. And make sure to swallow before you rant like that. This drool thing is getting on my nerves. I'm running out of napkins, man," G-dragon said, then exited the room.

"Heh heh heh. CL...you know what to do," T.O.P mumbled to himself, then began laughing hysterically. 

I'll show you another nightmare~

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ravi's my VIXX bias so it was hard writing that scene T.T no worries, he may return...

Next update will be tomorrow with 2ne1 in "Alice in Wonderland"! and what will happen to Kyungsoo?? D: stay tuned! ^^