Nightmare on Planet VIXX

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

Boys and girls of every age wouldn't you like to see something strange?

As the trio apporached Planet VIXX, they noticed the eerie atmosphere. The skies quickly darkened due to the black clouds as they proceeded with landing.

"This place is a little spooky," said Sehun.

"What are ya scared?" Baekhyun said in a mocking tone. They then exited the Gummi Ship and began walking around. They landed in a dark forest with tall black trees surrounding them. Before they had even proceeded further, a small swarm of heartless appeared, but their appearance was slightly different. Some wore jack o' lanterns for heads, others had ghoul masks. 

"What the heck are those things!?" yelped Sehun.

"They're still heartless, get em!!!" said Baekhyun. And just like that, Luhan's keyblade appeared in his right hand once again, as well as Baekhun's wand and Sehun's shield. It didn't take much to kill the welcome party of heartless. With a throw of Sehun's shield and slashes of the keyblade, they all perished.

"Those were heartless alright, but why did they look like that?" asked Luhan.

"It's because we're in a different world. Planet VIXX is home to Halloween, meaning everything here is extra creepy," said Baekhyun. "In fact, we might stand out if we don't get some new clothes. Who's got some munny?"

Luhan revealed his empty pockets. "I'm broke, sorry." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Must I do EVERYTHING?"

Once they reached the center of town, they found a shop and bought masks and fangs. "Great now we look scary just like the people here!" said Sehun.

"So what exactly should we be looking for?" asked Luhan.

Just then, they heard a call for help. What on earth are these things!?! Ahh! Stay away from me foul beasts!!

"Someone's in trouble! Come on!" The three of them ran outside to find heartless cornering a tall man who was wearing a black suit with white stripes.

"Back off!" Luhan yelled as he struck the creatures. Baekhyun zapped several away with fire blasts and lightning bolts.

"Hey! Watch out!" the tall man yelled as a heartless drew close to Sehun. The man used his boney fist to destroy the heartless as well as a magic spell of black mist. Sehun blinked several times due to the close call. "Hey, not bad!" he said.

Luhan and Baekhyun approached the man staring intensely. " Are you alright, sir?" asked Luhan. "Yes I'm fine, thank you for your help uh...who might you all be?"

"I'm Luhan, and this is Baekhyun and Sehun. Who are you?"

"Why, I'm N. Skellington the Pumpkin King, but you can just call me N."

"So, does that mean your like in charge here?" asked Baekhyun.

"Well...not exactl---"

"N!!!!!!!!!!" a loud voice boomed from the other direction. They all turned to notice a man with a tall hat wearing a white mask running towards them.

"Mayor Ken! Good to see you!" said N.

"I saw what happened! What were those things??"

"I was just about to ask them that," N said gestering towards Luhan and the others.

Mayor Ken gawked them from head to toe. "Hmmm I've never seen you three here before.."

"We uh um just moved---"

"We're travelers!" Baekhyun blurted.

"Those creatures you saw are called heartless. They feed on the hearts of others and can turn them into nobodies, and that's why we're here. To get rid of them so your town will be safe," said Luhan.

"Heart? Heartless? Hmm." N said tapping his chin. "I know how to solve this problem. Follow me, I'll take you to my lab."

"In the meantime, I'll make sure everyone stays indoors. You should find Leo too, N! You know how he likes to wonder off into oblivion," said Mayor Ken.

"Yes, I will sir," N said as he bowed. Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun followed his lead and bowed as well. Then they set foot towards N's lab.

"Dr. Hongbin! I'm back! And with visitors," N said running inside. The others hesitantly followed him.

"Don't be nervous, guys! This is Dr. Hongbin, he helps me invent things here."

Dr. Hongbin turned his wheelchair around revealing his face. He wore a white cap and thick goggles. "Welcome friends of N. What do you here?" he said.

"I brought them here for a reason Doc, we need to create a heart," said N. Dr. Hongbin gasped. "Whaaat?"

"Create? A heart?" Luhan asked questionably.

"Beyond my capability. Nope," said Dr. Hongbin. Just then, a little ghost dog floated in the room. "Arf! Arf!" the dog floated straight up to N and began his face. "Oh stop you hahaha that tickles!" said N. The dog had a very round button, red nose. "Oh, this is my dog, Hyuk." Hyuk rushed over to Luhan and began to his face as well. "Ah! Hey cut it out!" he said in shock. N turned back to Dr. Hongbin.

"Come on, Doc! We can do this! The heartless need a heart!"

"Hmm well I suppose a heart is not all that complicated, but I need to build a device to input the heart into, so it will take some time. Let's get started," Dr. Hongbin said as turned his wheelchair towards his mechanisms and parts.

"Okay, the ingredients for a heart. Pulse. Emotion. Fear. Hope and despair. Mix them all together and we have a heart!" said N.

"Hmm simple," Dr. Hongbin said scribbling down the ingredients. "Alright, N. I'll get started on this device. Leo! Leo come here!!" The doctor calls, but to his surprise, there is no response.

"LEO!! Good-for-nothing boy! I don't even know I bothered creating him. I have what I need for the mechanism but I need him for the heart and memory. See if you can track him down!" 

"Very well, Dr. We were actually going to go look for him. Okay Luhan, let's get going!" The four of them then exited the lab and headed back into the dark forest.

"Why are we going back here, N?" asked Luhan.

"When Leo's not around, I know exactly where he goes," said N.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!" Hyuk called out floating beside N. "Of course, Hyuk, you can come too!" N replied with a giggle. Once they had gone deeper into the forest, the came upon a curly hill, which lay in front of the full, golden moon. From a far, they could make out a figure standing upon the hill.

"Leo!" N called. Leo turned with a terrified expression on his face.

"Something...strange is happening.." he said. 

"Wait! Don't move, we're coming to get you!" N called out.

"I don't think so. N Skellington," said a familiar voice that caused N to scowl. Just then, appeared Ravi.

"Ravi! I knew you had something to do with this!! The heartless is all you isn't it??"

"Well, I can't take all the credit heh heh heh," Ravi said with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"You...you're working with T.O.P aren't you!?" shouted Baekhyun. Ravi's eyes widened slightly.

"What's a little runt like you doing sticking your nose into my business," he said.

"What ever it is you're planning, you're never gonna get away with it! We're gonna destroy you!" shouted Luhan.

Ravi laughed out loud. "You stop me?? HA! FOOLS! I'll show you just what I can do," with a snap of his finger, a swarm of heartless appeared. Ravi then snatched Leo quickly. "AHH! Let me gooo!! N help!!"

"Have fun with the heartless! In the meantime, I'll be taking him with me heh heh heh!" Ravi then disappeared through a door with a Christmas tree with Leo tightly in his grasp, disappearing along with him.

"Leo!! We have to help him!"

"Let's get rid of these heartless first, N!" said Luhan. With N's help, defeating the heartless was much quicker with the help of his black magic.

"So, Ravi went through that door? How's that possible? It's a tree!" said Sehun.

N slowly walked up to the door and softly slid his hand down the rough bark. "Christmas...I've always wondered what it was like through this door," he said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" said Baekhyun. N turned around to look at them.

"You know how it's always Halloween here? Well, not all of Planet VIXX is like that. I've always wanted to experience another holiday through this door. This door in particular. Halloween is great but...I want to see something else for a change. Not just scaring people, you know?" he said.

"Well, if that's where Ravi took Leo, then we have no choice but to go through there. We've got to stop him," said Baekhyun. N nodded.

"Yes! Through this door! The North Pole! Have you all ever heard of Sandy Claws?" asked N.

"You mean...Santa Claus?" asked Luhan in confusion.

"Yes, Sandy Claws. He lives there and he delivers presents to all the little boys and girls. Don't tell anyone this especially Mayor Ken, but I've always dreamed of helping Sandy Claws deliver presents on the sleigh. It always seemed so exciting!"

"Man you gotta get out more," said Baekhyun. Luhan elbowed him. "Ow, what?"

"Sorry about the distraction! I got so carried away with my story, I forgot we need to be on our way! Let's go, gang!" N slowly opened the door and they all stepped into the bright opening into the other side of Planet VIXX.

A heart? That bonehead N is really making a heart? I'll be jiggered! That works for me! Ohh, when I get my hands on that...well I've got no hands, but I'm still gonna nab that heart and control the heartless!

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Gonna do a double update today! We'll finish up Planet VIXX today with the big battle between Ravi and the gang :) P.S. sorry for making Hyuk the dog, I ran out of major characters to choose from T.T Hyuk fighting!

Also, expect to see a little romance between N and Leo ;)