Courtyard Crisis

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

"Is the boy there, CL?"

"Yes, T.O.P. Definitely distracted. He offered to help this twit gather evidence to prove she isn't guilty of a crime she didn't even commit. I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Excellent. Kyungsoo is now here with me. Everything is going according to plan."

"What will you do now? Turn the boy into a heartless?"

"Hmm the thought crossed my mind, but why do that when the fun would be over in the snap of a finger? I'll wait until Luhan shows up, then I'll turn him into a heartless right in front of him heh heh heh"

"Good luck with that. I'll finish things up here."

"You've done an excellent job my queen. I may even consider letting you share a bed with me heh heh"

"How flattering. I'll take you up on that offer. Oh, my court is starting soon! I have to go, I'll keep you updated!"

"Indeed you will."

 

The card guards all gathered along the sides of the courtyard in their positions with their spears at their sides. "They're coming Queen CL!! They're coming!" shouted Minzy bouncing up and down.

The Queen smirked her red lips. "This ought to be interesting," she said.

"I can't wait to see that tall one again," Minzy said as she let out a dreamy sigh. The Queen gave her an annoyed look. Just then, Luhan and the others barged in, walking down the long path of grass that led to the panels.

"Back so soon? I take it you found nothing? Pitiful. Well instead of wasting everyone's time here I'll just end this now. YOU'RE ALL GUILTY AND WILL LOSE YOUR HEADS," Queen CL shouted as she stood from her throne.

"Hold it! We may not have evidence that Dara didn't take your heart, but we have evidence that shows the real culprit!" Luhan shouted as he stretched his right arm out. Within a few seconds, his keyblade appeared, along with several heartless. Majority of the court gasped, including Minzy. The Queen's face was more annoyed than surprised. 

"The heartless are responsible for the attack on the Queen, but even so, the Queen herself doesn't look not one bit surprised at all, am I right?" said Luhan. The entire courtyard gasped again.

"Such fowl beasts!" "Those things aren't welcome here!" various shouts were shouted from all directions.

"Frost!" Baekhyun waved his wand, freezing the heartless in place, then Sehun threw his shield, shattering the ice into broken shards of nothingness.

"Everyone, listen to me. Why..how could I a human girl commit an act of taking the Queen's heart? It's logically impossible! But Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun showed me these creatures known as heartless and it all makes since. The queen lied and used her power of authority to frame me!" said Dara. The courtyard gasped again.

The Queen threw her head back in laughter. "Stupid girl. Do you think I would accuse you if I had no reason to believe you did it? She's a witch everyone!" she shouted. The courtyard gasped again.

"No. Dara's not the threat here. It's you Queen CL! Everything you said and everything you accused Dara of was just a diversion to waste all of our time! You're hiding something and I want to know what right now!" shouted Luhan. The courtyard gasped again.

"Would you all stop your gasping!?! Honestly, how stupid do you sound? Extremely," said the Queen.

"Quit the innocent act! You're not fooling any of us! The real witch is you!!!" shouted Baekhyun. The courtyard gasped again.

"You'd better tell the truth right now or I'll beat the truth out of you!" shouted Luhan. The courtyard gasped again.

The Queen's face turned crimson red. "You...DARE OPPOSE ME!?!?! FILTHY STUPID BOY!!!!! GUARDS!?! DO YOU HEAR THIS BOY THREATENING MY LIFE!?!?! OFF WITH HIS HEEEEEEAAAADDDD!!!" 

"I think the queen's finally lost it," Sehun whispered to Baekhyun. The guards began charging towards Luhan with their spears pointed towards him. Luhan flashed an angry scowl towards them.

"Stay away from me!" he shouted as heswung his keyblade in their direction, hurling a burst of wind which blew the card guards far off to the other side of the kingdom. "Cyclone," Luhan said softly. The Queen's eyes widened in disbelief. 

"Minzy! Attack them now!!!" She picked up the rabbit-girl by the head and threw her in Luhan's direction. With a high pitched, squeaky yelp, she plopped right in front of them. "Ouch!" she said rubbing her bum, as she then looked up and gazed upon Sehun. 

"Oh please please don't hurt me! Please forgive my queen she means no harm I promise please spare me!!" Minzy begged.

Sehun leaned down and brushed the girl's pink cheeks. "Hey it's okay, we won't hurt you, don't cry," he said. This angered the queen even more. Her face was the complection of a tomato.

Luhan ran towards her with his keyblade tightly in his grip, preparing to strike, but as he swung at the queen, she vanished, then reappeared in the middle of the courtyard with a bunch of heartless surrounding her, shielding her. 

"Guys! She's working with T.O.P and Organization XIII!! The heartless are on her side!!" shouted Baekhyun.

"She really is a witch!" said Dara.

"If you want to know what happened, why don't you ask your high and mighty King Suho!! I'm sure he'd be delighted to tell you how he failed to protect---" the Queen said as she stopped herself. Luhan's eyes widened and his heart dropped.

"W-what...are you talking about..." he said beginning to feel hollow inside.

Queen CL smirked. "Hmph. I've said too much. I'll just have to kill you now," she said as she directed her heartless towards Luhan. Luhan, standing still, still frozen by the queen's words. Something told him that he already knew what the queen was going to say. He knew something happened to Kyungsoo.

"Luhan! Watch out!" Sehun called. Luhan raised his head with eyes full of fury. He raised his keyblade and sliced threw the heartless like paper. He then directed his deadly gaze towards the Queen. The queen's rage had suddenly turned to fright.

"Aha!! Not so powerful without your guards and heartless!" said Baekhyun.

Luhan started walking towards her slowly with the demonic look in his eye, pointing his keyblade towards her, she started backing away slowly.

"Where...is...Kyungsoo....?" he said gritted through his teeth.

"D-do y-you really think I-I'm a-afraid of y-you??" the Queen stammered.

"I'm not gonna ask you again. Where is he...what did you do to him???" Luhan said raising his voice getting more aggravated.

"I-I-I-it was T.O.P! He kidnapped him and told me to distract you here so you wouldn't go back to Exo Planet!" she said. "I did nothing to him personally I swear!! Please spare me!!" she begged.

Luhan's death glare only deepened. His eyes grew wide and tears began to swell in them. Angry tears. "You...son of a ....I'll cut your head off!!!!!" Luhan said dashing towards her. As he was about to slice her head cleanly off her shoulders, Baekhyun and Sehun held him back.

"Come on Luhan stop! This isn't you!" shouted Sehun.

"I swear to God Sehun if you don't get your hands off me I'll kill you too!!" Luhan shouted trying to fight back his tears.

"Luhan stop! The Queen surrenders!" shouted Baekhyun.

"I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!"

"If you kill her it will go against everything you stand for! Peace! Balance! Harmony! Kyungsoo wouldn't want you to do this!! We know what she did was wrong but if it's anyone to blame it's T.O.P! Don't shed another's blood because of his doing!!" yelled Baekhyun. Luhan slowly began to stop fighting against Baekhyun and Sehun's grisp. He dropped to his knees and cried out loud. "KYUNGSOO!!!"

Minzy rushed over to help the queen up and they retreated inside of her castle. Baekhyun and Sehun lifted Luhan to his feet and rubbed his back sympathetically. Dara stood by watching in utter shock.

"Don't worry, Luhan. We'll find him," said Sehun softly.

"I should've never left him behind. I should have kept him with me...what if he's being tortured right now. I swear if there's even one scar on his body..."

"Come on, let's go back to Exo Planet and see the king. Maybe he can tell us exactly what happened," said Baekhyun.

"No," Luhan replied as Sehun and Baekhyun gaved confused expressions. "I don't want to waste anymore time. I want to find T.O.P and kill him and get my baby back," Luhan said seriously as he dried his tears.

"Luhan no, you're not ready to go up against him, he's too powerful! We still need help from the other worlds!!" said Baekhyun.

"I don't care! My boyfriend is in the same room as that freak!!! You said yourself he was a psycho!!!"

"Still, we need to be rational about this. If you charge in there blindly, you could get yourself killed! And that's exactly what T.O.P wants! You'd be out-numbered and out matched! Remember Organization XIII works alongside him, and they have no mercy. Their too strong, Luhan," said Sehun. Luhan looked up at Sehun with hurtful eyes.

"Sehun...I love him...I don't care about anything else as long as he comes back safely in my arms."

Sehun and Baekhyun felt very sympathetic towards their friend. Sehun placed his hand on Luhan's shoulder. "I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll send out a few people to rescue him. T.O.P only wants you to show up, which is why he kidnapped Kyungsoo in the first place," he said.

"How?" asked Luhan.

"We know a couple of guys. They might not seem clutzy and not very helpful, but they're great spies and can rescue Kyungsoo without T.O.P or anyone else even knowing. We'll get him back, Luhan," Sehun said smiling trying to reassure Luhan. Luhan lowered his head and sniffled a very muffled "okay."

"First, let's get out of here and head back to Exo Planet," said Baekhyun.

"You're leaving?" said Dara.

"Dara, sorry for all of this. We didn't mean to drag you into this mess," said Sehun. Dara shook her head and smiled.

"It's alright. I'm very thankful for all that you've done to help me. Queen CL is normally like that. Very mean and nasty. I've never seen her quiver in fear like that before. It was actually kind of nice," she said.

"It was nice meeting you, Dara. We'll come back and visit you, okay?" said Baekhyun. Dara shook Baekhyun and Sehun's hands, then turned towards Luhan who was still sulking. "Luhan?" No response. "Luhan, I hope you find your lover. Good luck to you. Good luck to all of you."

Baekhyun and Sehun slightly bowed and began to turn.

"Oh wait! You might want to drink this," Dara said handing them a blue potion.

"What's this?" asked Sehun.

"It's a growth potion. When you entered this world, you had to shrink down to size, to return to your ship, you need to be big again," Dara replied smiling. Sehun smiled and took the potion from Dara. 

"Thank you Dara," he said.

"Let's go," Luhan said plainly. They all turned and headed back to the door, drinking the potion and entering, returning back to the Gummi Ship.

 

 

 

(Warning: ual Torture Ahead!)

Kyungsoo was tied to a chair. His arms and hands tied behind him. His legs tied to the legs of the chair. His waist also wrapped in rope, His mouth taped with a piece of ducktape. His eyes, puffy and red from crying. His cheeks, dry and ashy, red from T.O.P's teeth them. T.O.P walked around Kyungsoo, looking at him like a piece of meat.

"Hmph, so Luhan knows now. Good, good. I should be expecting him any time now. But until then, my puppet, you and I are nowhere near finished," he said as he kissed all down Kyungsoo's face, all around with his long, wet tongue. Kyungsoo could only mumble as his cries were blocked by the duck tape. T.O.P reached his hands down Kyungsoo's pants, rubbing roughly. With his other hand, he grabbed the back of Kyungsoo's head by the hair and yanked it back, diving his teeth into Kyungsoo's neck, leaving bright red marks.

"Hmm...maybe I should untie you so I can strip you down," he said with an evil smirk. He then ripped the the ropes off of Kyungsoo's waist, arms and legs, but kept his mouth taped. He picked up the small boy and carried him to his couch, laying him down. Kyungsoo tried to fight and get away, but he was powerless, no strength left, no energy whatsoever. T.O.P smirked at the boy's failed attempts. He then started lowering Kyungsoo's pants, rubbing his rough hands on Kyungsoo's hips. He rubbed hard enough to leave bright red bruises. He then ripped off Kyungsoo's shirt with his teeth, then down his collarbones, to his chest, and biting aggressively, leaving marks that began to bleed.

"Oh, you're bleeding sweetheart," T.O.P said, then started all the blood and continuing to down further. Kyungsoo's eyes poured with tears as he was helpless against this mad man.

"How about we go a little lower?" T.O.P said with his grip on Kyungsoo's underwear. Kyungsoo shook his head back and forth fast. "Yes? Oh you little scoundrel," T.O.P replied ripping off Kyungsoo's underwear.

I'll show you how mad I can truly be my dear~