Ultima Weapon

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

 

The trip back to Exo Planet was nothing but awkward, for Baekhyun that is. Luhan and Kyungsoo were sloppily kissing the entire ride there. Baekhyun kept huffing trying to get them to take a hint. Sehun snickered.

"Just let them do what they want, Baek," he said.

"Whatever. We're almost there anyway," Baekhyun said as he steered the Gummi Ship towards their home world. Plunging into the atmosphere, he gently landed the ship in its spot. The four of them hopped out and took a look around.

"Everything still looks peaceful here, that's a good sign," said Luhan.

"Hopefully it stays like this," said Sehun.

"Let's just get to the King's secret chamber," Baekhyun said as he began walking forward towards the castle. The others followed him. They hurried through the halls of the castle and into the main chamber, which was still empty.

"So where do you think his secret stash is?" asked Luhan as he looked around for clues.

"Let's try the wall behind the throne," said Baekhyun. "King Suho always has guards standing in front of it. Suspicious? I think so!" he said. Sehun walked over and felt the wall.

"It feels like a normal wall to me, are you sure Baekhyun?" he asked. Baekhyun walked up next to him and put his hand on the wall.

"Hmm, it's firm. Maybe---" Baekhyun leaned all his weight on the wall and it turned around, revealing a curving case of stairs.

"You were right Baek!!" said Sehun. "Let's go you two!" he said waving his arm at Luhan and Kyungsoo. Luhan took Kyungsoo's hand and held it tight, giving the boy a loving smile as he led him to the staircase. Kyungsoo smiled back and followed. They walked down the long staircase which seemed to go on for a while, then finally reached the bottom. A secret chamber indeed it was. There were tons of different keyblades all lined up in glass containers for protection. Luhan quickly took a look at a few of them.

"Whooooaaaa. King Suho's been holding out," he said.

"Choose which one you want and let's go," said Baekhyun. "I feel dirty being down here. What if the King catches us and strips us of our titles??" he said to Sehun.

"Relax, the King's off on his own mission. He'll never know we were here...well he might if he notices one of his keyblades are missing," said Sehun.

"These keyblade...they all look like they came from different worlds. This is so cool...I wish I could take them all," said Luhan as he rubbed the glass.

"There's no way you could do that!!" said Baekhyun.

"I know, I was speaking metaphorically."

"Just choose one already, and choose wisely," said Baekhyun. Luhan took a good look. Each keyblade was properly labeled with its name and ability. One in particular caught Luhan's eye.

"Ultima Weapon..." he said admiring the blade. 

"Whoa!!" Baekhyun and Sehun said as they ran up to the blade.

"I can't believe King Suho has this blade..." Sehun said as he and Baekhyun's eyes sparkled.

"It's the strongest keyblade in all of the worlds," said Baekhyun.

"It's really pretty," said Kyungsoo.

"It's much more than a fashion statement kid. Only a true wielder can master this baby," said Baekhyun. Luhan opened the glass door to get the blade out. He felt all of its weight and nearly dropped it as he tried to keep his balance.

"Whoa this thing is definitely different from my original keyblade," he said.

"CAREFUL!!!!!" Baekhyun shouted in panic. "That blade is legendary! Treat it with respect!!"

"It's an inanimate object, Baekhyun. And as long as it helps me fight against Organization XIII that's all that matters," said Luhan.

"Luhan, if you choose that one then you'll need to focus your strength and energy into it. This blade may be powerful but it's the hardest to wield. You wouldn't want to go into battle swinging it around like a barbarian. It doesn't work like that!" said Sehun.

"I guess you're right. Okay then, I'll take this one. I'll do what ever I need to to master wielding it," said Luhan.

"Okay great. You'll need to practice before we head off to T.O.P's world," said Baekhyun.

"First you'll need to adjust to its weight. You swing around your keyblade like it's an extention of your arm and you easily rest it on your shoulder. Once you can do that with ultima, then you should be good to go!" said Sehun.

"Alright, I'll start practicing right away," said Luhan.

"Can I watch?" asked Kyungsoo. Luhan smiled and kissed his boyfriend's lips lovingly.

"Of course you can, baby," he said.

"Alright, head back to the beach. Sehun and I will pay a visit to Xiumin and Chen for supplies," said Baekhyun.

 

 

Kyungsoo comfortably sat on the sand as he waited to watch his boyfriend train. Luhan took off his shirt and held the ultima weapon with both hands.

"Damn...it's really heavy," he said struggling to lift it. He tried to swing it but his arms gave out and he dropped it in the sand. He kept making attempts at swinging and was getting closer each time. Sweat poured down his forehead and down his chest as well. Kyungsoo blushed as he watched, his eyes primarily stayed on Luhan's shiny abs. After a little while, Luhan dropped the blade and leaned over with his hands on his knees, panting. Kyungsoo stood up and went over to him worriedly.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm too slow. There's no way I can fight with this. I wouldn't even be fast enough to kill a heartless," said Luhan. Kyungsoo picked up one of Luhan's hands.

"You'll get better. You always do. The way you took out those pirates was amazing. You don't rely on your strength Luhan, you rely on your heart. This is what you fight with," he said pointing to Luhan's chest. Luhan smiled and pulled the boy close to him, hugging him tight, pressing their bodies against eachother.

"Yeah, I just need to think of protecting the boy I love the most," he said.

"And just who might that be?" Kyungsoo said with a grin as he wrapped his arms around Luhan's neck.

"Oh ya know. He's short, cute, has big adorable eyes, an adorable smile and I love everything about him," Luhan said leaning down to kiss Kyungsoo's cheek softly.

"Oh really? Is he taller than me?"

"Nah, he's about your height," Luhan said, then kissed the boy on his lips. "I love you so much Do Kyungsoo," he said. Kyungsoo smiled then pulled away from the hug.

"Try it now. Try to swing around the blade," he said. Luhan nodded, then used both hands to pick up the blade. He took a deep breath and let go with one hand, and to his surprise, he swung it around with one hand. This time, he was in complete control. Kyungsoo happily bounced up and down.

"See?? I told you!!" he said. Luhan tried a few more tricks and was able to swing the blade around just as he did his original. He then smirked.

"Now I know I'm ready."