Beauty & the B2ST

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

When our world fell into darkness, Hyun Seung was taken from me. I vowed I would find him again no matter what the cost~

The darkness continued to spread, only faster. Once Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun arrived at the Beast Castle, everything around them was consumed by darkness. The skies showing no sign of light. The only light was the glare of the full moon and the dimly lit torches that hung on the castle by the door.

"I don't know guys, whoever lives here doesn't look like they want any guests..." said Sehun.

"We came all this way and you want to back out? You heard King Suho. We have to go through with the mission so get a grip Sehun!" said Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun's right. Wherever the darkness is, we need to find and end it," Luhan said with a stern tone in his voice. Sehun gulped and nodded. Baekhyun threw his arm around Sehun's shoulders.

"Don't be scared, Hun. As long as we're all together there's nothing to be scared of okay?" he said. Sehun slapped his arm away.

"I'm not scared!! I just...I'm not very fond of strange dark castles," he said. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and opened the front doors. The inside of the castle was very dark, just as the outside.

"H-hello? Anyone there?" Sehun said in a shaky voice. Just then, they heard movements. Sounds of furniture being rearranged. In the distance, they saw a candlestick with three flames lit on it. But something was strange...the candlestick was moving by itself...coming towards them.

"Ghosts!!!!" yelled Sehun and started to make a dash for the door, but Baekhyun grabbed him by the shirt before he had a chance to escape.

"And who are you?" a voice asked coming from the candle stick.

"I should be surprised that you can talk. But I'm not. I've seen some crazy things in the past two worlds I've been in," said Luhan.

"I assure you, I am human, we all are," the candle said pointing to a few other objects that began moving towards them. A clock, a teapot, and a teacup.

"Greetings, how do you do?" asked the clock. Luhan, Sehun and Baekhyun exchanged very confused expressions.

"They think they're human," Baekhyun whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"No. We do not think. We know. We have been cursed," said the candle.

"Cursed? By who?" asked Luhan.

"A mad man! We don't know who he is but he's kidnapped the mistress of this castle!" said the teapot.

Luhan snarled. "I know exactly who did this..." he said through gritted teeth.

"You do?? Well then maybe you can help us? We aren't concerned about ourselves as much as we are our master! Master Doo Joon, the master of this castle has lost his precious Hyun Seung and know he's in a worse mood than he usually is!" said the candle.

"When did this happen?" asked Baekhyun.

"Only a few hours ago. It's a long story you see, the mistress HyunSeung was originally a prisoner of Doo Joon, however, they both began to fall in love the longer he stayed here until Doo Joon told Hyun Seung he could leave, but we all knew he really didn't want Hyun Seung to go! True love broke the curse originally, but now we're cursed again!!" said the teapot.

"Take us to Doo Joon. We'll help in any way we can," said Luhan.

"Yes sir! My name is Jun Hyung by the way," said the candle.

"I am known as Yo Seob," said the clock.

"My name is Gi Kwang, and this is my son, Dong Woon," the teapot said pointing to the teacup.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Luhan and these two are Baekhyun and Sehun."

"Now that we've gotten the introductions out of the way, let's head to the beast!" said Jun Hyung.

"Beast?" said Sehun.

"Well...you'll see what I mean,"

The cursed humans led Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun to the beast's chamber. There were large claw marks gouged into the doors. The songs coming from behind the door were inhuman-like. Loud growls and objects being tossed and destroyed, the sound of broken glass shattering every second. Jun Hyung looked up at Luhan.

"Go on in," he said.

"Uhhh you're comin in with me homie," Luhan said grabbing the candle. Jun Hyung pouted, but then switched to a more frightened facial expression as Luhan opened the door.

"Master...Doo Joon sir? Um..we have guests who I think might be able to help..." Jun Hyung said very choppy. As they all looked inside the room, they saw a large silhoutte. A beast. A beast with a long purple cape with his back turned.

"Get out!!" the beast shouted.

"But sir...we think they can really hel---"

"GETTTT OUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the beast yelled in his largest growling potential. Sehun started running away and Baekhyun ran after him. Yo Seob, Gi Kwang and Dong Woon whimpered and hid behind the door. Luhan stayed standing in the doorway.

"I know why you're upset. You lost someone you really care about. I know exactly how it feels...my lover was kidnapped as well," he said softly. Luhan's words caught the beast's attention as he stopped throwing things around the room. He slowly looked towards Luhan and his expression turned to sorrow and dispair.

"Y-you aren't afraid of me?" Doo Joon asked.

Luhan shook his head. "I'm more afraid of losing my baby. I don't know where he is or if he's okay, and that's the only thing that frightens me right now. Nothing else matters. I can help you find Hyun Seung if you'll allow me," he said.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you, I haven't been myself since....they took him," said Doo Joon.

"What do you mean, Master? This was completely your personality ever since you met Hyun Seung!" said Jun Hyung. Doo Joon growled towards him, causing the candle to shut up.

"So, can you tell me exactly what happened Doo Joon?" asked Luhan.

"It was a quiet evening. Hyun Seung and I were enjoying a romantic dinner together. Then..these dark creatures appeared throughout my castle. They surrounded Hyun Seung, capturing him. I tried to fight them off, but there were too many of them. They piled on top of me, draining my vision for a few moments. By the time I came to, Hyun Seung was gone..."

"Heartless. The creatures were heartless. They're starting to appear even without me being around," said Luhan.

"What are you talking about, boy?" asked Doo Joon.

"The heartless want this, the keyblade," Luhan said holding out his arm as his keyblade appeared. "Before, they would only appear wherever I was, but it seems like it's starting to get worse. T.O.P is doing this on purpose...to get to me."

"T.O.P...he's the one who kidnapped Hyun Seung, right?" asked Doo Joon.

"I'm pretty sure of it. I just don't get why he's dragging innocent people into this. Why doesn't he just come for me directly??!! Ugggh! This is so frustrating!!!"

"Ouch!! Too tight!!" Jun Hyung cried out as Luhan failed to realize the candle was still in his hand as his grip tightened.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Jun Hyung!" Luhan said putting him down. Baekhyun and Sehun finally returned as everyone gathered in thr room seeing that the beast had finally calmed down.

"I'll rip him to shreds with my own claws," said Doo Joon.

"He's such a coward. He sends others to do his dirty work for him! Organization XIII members took Kyungsoo and now heartless take Hyun Seung. This is getting out of hand," said Luhan.

"What should we do then?" asked Doo Joon.

"Lucky for you, I think Hyun Seung is still in this world. Maybe we can find her," said Luhan.

"And what about your Kyungsoo?"

"He's...with T.O.P" Luhan said lowering his head.

"I-I'm sorry," the beast choked out.

"Don't worry about us, Doo Joon! We came here to help you and so we will!!" said Baekhyun.

"Thank you, strangers," said Doo Joon. Just then, a loud horrified scream was heard from the rooftop, causing everyone to gasp.

"Hyun Seung!!!!"

 

 

"I'm getting kinda nervous, Xiummy," Chen nervously said as their ship approached T.O.P's planet.

"Don't be scared baby, just remember everything I told you, okay?" said Xiumin. Chen nodded. "Alright, we're approaching orbit! Prepare for landing!" The ship circled around the orbit and began to shift down into the atmosphere. Chen's navigation led them to land in a far off field, miles away from any building or person. The ship's wheels softly landed on the golden grassy fields. The skies were dark, the mountains were purple. What a strange world, they thought. With a successful land, the two engineers hopped out of the ship and looked around.

"So..this is T.O.P's planet?" said Xiumin.

"Definitely creepy enough," said Chen.

"Alright, let's get going. It's gonna be a long walk to a castle, then we've gotta find a way to sneak in without being noticed or detected."

"Way ahead of ya, Xiummy! I've mapped out the castle while we were on the ship! It looks like there's an underground passage we can use!" said Chen.

"Wow, Chenny. I'm impressed," Xiumin said kissing Chen's cheek. Chen smiled and blushed while rocking back on his feet.

"You're so cute when you act smart," said Xiumin. Chen's smile quickly turned into a shocked pout. 

"Hey! I can be smart when I wanna!!" Chen whined. Xiumin pulled Chen's face in and connected their lips together.

"I know, now let's go!" Xiumin said beginning to walk. Chen smiled again.

"Wait for me!!!" Chen called following him.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes and looked around. His arms were chained as well as his legs. His mouth, still taped shut. His body ached and was scarred. He was now locked in a dark cell with stone walls and stone tiles. Rats scurried across the cold floor. Kyungsoo's eyes felt heavy and swollen. He remembered T.O.P touching him all over, , kissing and . He only remembered being concious when he was biting his stomach, and after that, he must have been hit over the head. But his lower body ached and was in pain, so he already knew what happened there. All he could do was cry his eyes out. "Luhan..." he mumbled against the tape stuck to his mouth. Luhan...where are you...I need you...

"What on earth is taking him so long, Ji Yong????" T.O.P said pacing back and forth. G-dragon stood by the door as usual with his arms crossed over his chest. "It's G-dragon," he sighed.

"I wanna see the look on Luhan's face when I turn Kyungsoo into a heartless! But how can I enjoy that if he's not even here!?!? Ugh, I need some aspirin."

"That's not all you need..." G-dragon whispered loudly.

"What?"

"Nothin. Look, just keep doin what you're doin. He'll come eventually. Just keep turning other worlds into chaos. It'll only make him angrier and cause him to barge in here any minute. Of course, before he gets here, my members want to give him a 'welcome' party one by one," said G-dragon.

T.O.P sighed irritatedly. "Fine.I guess I'll just have to be more patient," he said scrunching his face up.

"See ya later then," G-dragon said exiting the room. T.O.P pushed his bookshelf and went through a secret passage to his underground cells, where he was keeping Kyungsoo.

"Oh, so you're awake are you?" he said staring into Kyungsoo's puffy eyes. "Where's Luhan? Hm? It's obvious. He doesn't love you as much as you think he does. He would've been here hours after I kidnapped you, and it's already been days. You mean nothing to him. If you did, then why isn't he here, hm? Heh heh heh. You're going to be here a long time sweetheard," T.O.P stated, laughing as he walked away. Kyungsoo felt his heart crumbling and T.O.P's words. They sunk into his brain creating doubt. Maybe T.O.P is right...if Luhan loved me...he would have been here to rescue me...Kyungsoo couldn't stop his tears as these thoughts filled his mind and took over

I really am alone...after all...