Invasion

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

The time has arrived. Look to the skies. There hangs the heart of all hearts-Kingdom Hearts-shining down on us as last~

The skies darkened over the the Exo Castle. Black clouds swirled throughout the landscape. Civilians looked around, some fleeing towards the castle to warn the king. King Suho peered out from his balcony, already aware of the situation. 

"What should we do, your majesty?" asked one of his attendants.

"Go get Kyungsoo, and hurry!" he ordered.

The attendants ran to the room next door to retrieve Kyungsoo and hurried back to the King's chamber.

"What's going on, your majesty??" Kyungsoo said with fear in voice. King Suho looked at him with a very serious expression. 

Just then, they heard screams coming from the courtyard. Heartless began to appear, attacking citizens as guards tried to defend. However, none of the strikes from their spears had no effect on the dark creatures. 

"They're coming!" screamed the attendants. Kyungsoo gripped onto King Suho.

"King Suho..." he said very frightened. 

"Don't worry, Kyungsoo, I'll protect you," said Suho. I'll protect you. Instinctively Kyungsoo was reminded of Luhan. Luhan always gave him his word that he would protect him, and now he isn't here when Kyungsoo needs him most...

The chamber doors burst open, and walked in a man with a dark, hooded cloak.

"It..can't be.." said Suho. The man pulled off his hood revealing his face. G-dragon.

"Wow. Nice place ya got here," he said.

"You're not welcome here! Go back where you came and leave my kingdom in peace!"

"Peace? Heh, you're cute. I don't do peace. What I want? The keyblade. What you know? Where it is. How I can get it? Him," G-dragon points to Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo's heart began to race immidiately as he hid behind King Suho. "M-me? Why does he want me, your majesty? What did I do?"

"Leave Kyungsoo out of this! What's the matter? T.O.P is too WEAK to stop Luhan so now you take it out on this boy who has nothing to do with any of this!?" yelled Suho.

"Uh oh. You shouldn't have said that," G-dragon said waving one finger back and forth. Just then, two other cloaked members of Organization XIII appeared.

"Got here just in time, huh boss?" said the one of them. 

"You didn't think YOU were gonna have all the fun and leave us out of it did you?" said the other. 

"Don't annoy me with your small talk. Taeyang. Seungri."

"Yes sir!" said both of them.

"Get the boy," said G-dragon.

"I don't think so," Suho said as a keyblade appeared in his hand. G-dragon chuckled.

Kyungsoo gasped and blinked a few times. "Your majesty...you have a keyblade...too?"

Without answering, King Suho charged for G-dragon, however he evaporated as soon as Suho swung his keyblade. He reappeared behind him.

"You stupid idiot. I'm a nobody," he said as his eyes turned red. He held out both of his hands and two large blades of smoke appeared. Blades created by nothingness called Ethereal blades. King Suho didn't retreat, he kept fighting against him, G-dragon blocking every attack that Suho throws out. 

"Seungri, now's our chance," said Taeyang as he nodded to Kyungsoo. Seungri nodded as they both sped towards Kyungsoo, snatching him up before he could even scream out and call for help. They disappeared with Kyungsoo in their grips.

Still fighting against Suho, G-dragon puts his weapons away. "Alright, we're done here. For today," he said.

Suho realized why he had stopped. He was too late. Kyungsoo was gone.

"Kyungsoo! Bring him back!"

G-dragon put his hood back on. "Nah bruh. I'm out. You aren't as soft as you seem. Maybe next time I'll kidnap you if I get stronger," he said as he disappeared.

Had he just been toying with the king? 

Suho dropped to his knees in failure. "Damn it!!" he yelled. "Aish!!!!"

 

 

While G-dragon had been away carrying out the plan, T.O.P collaborated with CL, making sure that Luhan and his friends would stop at her world before going back to Exo Planet. A girl, rather young, named Dara possibly possesed a pure heart. A pure heart that T.O.P wanted but could only get with CL's help. 

Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun land on 2ne1 planet as if nothing happened on Exo Planet. They had no idea that the castle had been raided by Organization XIII...and they had no idea that Kyungsoo had been kidnapped. And who knows what plans T.O.P has in store for him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: A little shorter today than usual because I'm a bit tired >.< anyway I hope you guys are enjoying this story and please leave comments if you like! I'm always happy to hear feedback ^.^ take care loves! <3