Mission Impossible?

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

The last rose petal is about to fall...I have to hurry!

Doo Joon burst through the doors leading to the rooftop roaring like a banshee. He saw the heartless, and behind them laying on the ground was Hyun Seung. "Hyun Sueng! No!" he yelled.

"Doo Joon! Wait up!" called Luhan as he and the others hurried to catch up. Doo Joon didn't waste any time. He rushed over clawing the heartless to shreds, and he was actually destroying them. Luhan helped out with his keyblade as well as Baekhyun and Sehun.

"GET OUT OF MY CASTLE!!!!!!" Doo Joon screamed as he ripped the heartless to shreds. Luhan unleashed an ice attack upon the remaining heartless, freezing them in their places. 

"Doo Joon! Howl!" Luhan shouted. Doo Joon wasted no time as he delivered a final, massive roar which shattered the remains of the dark creatures. Once they were gone, he rushed over to the fainted Hyun Seung and held him in his arms.

"Hyun Seung! Please wake up! It's me! I've got you please just wake up!" he said in a shaky voice. Jun Hyung, Yo Seob, Gi Kwang and Dong Woon also surrounded the beast and Hyun Seung.

"I'm scared, Mama. Will he wake up?" Dong Woon asked.

"Of course sweetheart, we just need to have faith," Gi Kwang said kissing his son on the forehead. Everyone's eyes began swelling with tears as Hyun Seung remained unconcious.

"This is all my fault...I should've taken better care of you..I shouldn't have let you slip away from me," Doo Joon wept. Tears streamed down Luhan's face as he related to the beast's words.

"D-Doo Joon-ah?"

Doo Joon quickly looked up to see his beauty's eyes open and a smile growing on his face. 

"Hyun Seung..are you alright!?!?!" he said hugging him tight.

"I won't be if you keep squeezing the life out of me," Hyun Seung said teasingly.

"Oh thank goodness! We were so worried about you!" Yo Seob said wiping his tears away.

"I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have let them take you," Doo Joon repeated. Hyun Seung smiled and gently brushed his hand upon Doo Joon's cheek.

"You did protect me..I'm in your arms now. Thank you,"

"For what..?"

"For saving my life.." 

"Y-you're welcome," they both stared into eachother's eyes until Doo Joon finally leaned in to kiss Hyun Seung passionately on the lips. Gi Kwang covered Dong Woon's eyes.

"Aww I wanna see too, Mama!!" he whined.

"Shh. You're too young sweety," Gi Kwang replied.

"Finally, everything's back in balance and the curse will finally be broken again. Thank you Luhan," said Jun Hyung.

Luhan's expression remained solemn. "For what? I didn't really do much..."

"That's not true," Doo Joon said breaking his kiss with Hyun Seung. "You gave me hope. Instead of blindly lashing out at everyone and everything, you encouraged me to focus on what truly mattered, which was rescuing Hyun Seung, and for that, I thank you."

"Oh...I'm glad I was able to help then," Luhan replied giving a weak smile.

"Well, since everything is normal here again, I guess we can head out," said Baekhyun.

"So soon? Won't you all stay for dinner?" asked Hyun Seung.

"What's on the menu?" Sehun asked as he rubbed his empty stomach.

"Thank you for the offer, but we really need to get going," Luhan said before Hyun Seung had a chance to answer Sehun's question.

"We understand. Luhan, I wish you luck and I hope you find Kyungsoo. If you ever need my help, please use this summon card," Doo Joon said handing Luhan the card.

"Great! Now we have two of those! We'll definitely need all the help we can get! Thanks Doo Joon!" said Baekhyun.

"Thanks. We'll be on our way now," Luhan slighly bowed and started towards the exit of the castle. Baekhyun and Sehun followed.

"Good luck Luhan!! Have a safe journey! Please visit us again!!" everyone shouted from the distance.

"Luhan?"

"Yeah?"

"I know what you were thinking when Doo Joon was talking to Hyun Seung. Don't let it get you down," said Baekhyun.

"It already has Baekhyun. I'm just so worried about him and the guilt of leaving him is eating me alive. But I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Let's just get back to the Gummi Ship," Luhan replied. Baekhyun and Luhan glanced eachother worried looks.

"Okay.."

 

 

 

"Where exactly is the entrance to the underground passage? I can't read this map!!" yelled Chen.

"You're holding it upside down, dodo." said Xiumin. Chen turned red out of embarassment.

"Sorry..." he said. Flipping the map over, he tried to compare the picture with landscape. "So it looks like if we dig exactly two feet from that boulder right there, we should come across it!"

"Sweet, I got the plow," Xiumin said engining up his dirt plow. He began to drill a hole in the ground and soon enough, the hole deepened, allowing room for them to enter.

"Hey Xiumin, how are we gonna cover our tracks? What if someone just so happens to pass by and sees the hole?" asked Chen. Xiumin tapped his chin thinking.

"Oh! I got it!" he said ejecting a device from his tool belt. With a push of a button, a plate enclosed the hole. The plate was the same color as the dirt so it was the perfect camouflage.

"Wow Xiummy! You're a genius!" Chen said clapping his hands together. Xiumin wiped sweat off his forehead.

"I know I am! Now let's keep moving! Turn your lights on, it's getting dark down here!" he said as he clicked on his light attacked to his headband. Chen nodded and did the same. It took a while as they continued to plow through the rough patches of dirt before they finally reached stone tiled walls and floors.

"We made it!" exclaimed Chen.

"Don't get too happy yet! We need to be on guard, we don't know what to expect," warned Xiumin. The two boys carefully walked along the stoned ground, slowly approaching various cells.

"It looks like this is where prisoners are held," said Xiumin.

"Phew, I'd hate to be one of those prisoners. I mean there's no air down here, no food, no water. How can you live??" said Chen. Xiumin shrugged, then stopped as he looked in one of the cells to see a small boy in chains. Both of them peered into the cell intensely to get a closer look at the boy with dark black hair.

"I-I think that's him Chen!"

"Hey!! Kyungsoo!! Wake up!!" Xiumin bopped Chen over the head. "Ow!!"

"Keep your voice down stupid!! These hallways echo!!"

Kyungsoo slowly rose his head revealing his hopeless eyes. He briefly looked at the two boys then lowered his head again in despair.

"Whoa what did they do to him?? Poor kid," said Chen.

"Come one, we gotta find a way to break him out of here, and fast!" said Xiumin. Chen examined the cell and noticed a place for a small key.

"We need the key! But where do you think it is?" he said.

"With T.O.P, where else?"

"Okay so great, no we have to figure out how to sneak the key away from T.O.P. As if this wasn't hard enough," said Chen. Just then, they heard footsteps marching down the long tunneled hallways. They both gasped. He's coming!! The both ran back in the opposite direction and sidled against the wall. Lucky for them, it was very dark. Only one torch was lit and that was the one in Kyungsoo's cell. T.O.P approached the cell and stared at Kyungsoo.

"I'm bored. Entertain me," he said. There was no response from Kyungsoo.

"Go on, I'm waiting." Still no response. "Heh. I expected this from you. You realized what I said was true, that your Luhan has forgotten all about you and hasn't lifted a finger to save you. Now you're weak, hopeless and pathetic. You belong to me now, my pet," he said. Xiumin balled his fists as they listened to the harsh words. Chen placed his hand on top of Xiumin's.

"Stay calm," he whispered.

"What a jerk! Why I oughta---"

"We just have to wait! Once he opens the cell, just have to throw a rock in between the door to keep it propped open as he's walking away," said Chen.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you!! Your owner is speaking to you! Be a good pet!" T.O.P then unlocked the cell a key he grabbed from his back pocket. "I'm coming in heh heh" he said with a lustful tone as he locked the door behind him.

"What's he doing? I can't see a thing!" whispered Chen.

"I can't see either! And I don't hear anything." Just then, they heard a powerful rip! along with a loud howl in pain which turned into a loud sob. "Shut up!" T.O.P said. Chen gasped.

" Xiummy...what will he do to him?" he said in fear. Kyungsoo's cries became muffled once again as T.O.P planted gross kisses on his lips, biting, leaving bruises and blood. 

"Mmmm you taste good. It's too bad Luhan hates you now, he'll never taste you again. But that's good for me heh heh." Kyungsoo continued to weep, becoming even more muffled. Xiumin and Chen's hearts' dropped as they realized what was going on. T.O.P was tormenting the poor boy. ually tormenting him. They didn't know how to react. Xiumin felt angry. He grabbed a rock and skipped it down the hallway. The sound echoed down all of the walls.

"WHO'S THERE???" they heard T.O.P shout. The door to Kyungsoo's cell opened as T.O.P began looking around. He began walking down in the direction in whence he came. Xiumin ran back to Kyungsoo's cell once he heard T.O.P's footsteps vanish with Chen following closely behind.

"Psst! Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!" Xiumin called, but the broken boy failed to respond as he drowned in his own tears.

"Yah! Kyungsoo! Listen to us!!!"

Kyungsoo finally began to slowly lift his head. "P-please...please kill me.." he choked out. Xiumin and Chen's eyes widened.

"Kill you? We're hear to rescue you, silly!" said Xiumin.

"Yeah! We're not with Organization XIII! We're from Exo Planet! Servants to King Suho and personal friends with Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan!" said Chen. Kyungsoo lifted his head a little more.

"L-Luhan?"

"That's right! You see, Luhan couldn't come here himself because he knew that's exactly what T.O.P wanted! So they sent us instead!" said Xiumin.

"Yeah! Once we get you out of here we'll take you to Luhan! We promise!" said Chen. Kyungsoo was at a loss for words, he sniffled and began to cry again. Xiumin tried to pull the door open, but T.O.P locked it back before he left.

"Dang it! Door's locked again. So much for your rock plan," said Xiumin. Chen studied the door tapping his chin.

"Xiummy! The plow!"

"What about it?"

"I have an idea! Tie this steel chain around the door!" Chen said pulling a chain from his tool bag and tying the other end to the plow.

"What'd you bring this for?"

"I dunno. I just threw crap in the bag, but I think it might actually come in handy!" Chen said waiting for Xiumin to finish tying the chain. Once Xiumin was finished, he moved back towards Chen. 

"Okay, this could either work or fail miserably. This plow will be loud enough to hear and if it doesn't pull the door, then we're screwed. If it does, then we only have a couple minutes to untie Kyungsoo and get outta here," said Chen.

"You're looney...but that's what I love about you baby," Xiumin said kissing Chen's cheek. Chen smiled and giggled like a school girl.

"Okay, ready?" When Xiumin nodded, Chen pressed the on button on the plow and pulled as hard as he could. The door began to rattle and to their surprise it popped right off of the henges.

"It worked!" Chen shouted happily.

"Come on hurry up!" Xiumin said rushing into the cell. Chen dropped the plow and accompanied him. Xiumin grabbed a welding mask from his toold bag and began to brun right through Kyungsoo's chain connecting to his right arm. Chen did the same for his left arm. Once his arms were free, the two boys moved on to his feet.

"I heard a strange noise coming from this way!" a voice shouted echoing through the tunnel.

"Faster! Faster!" yelled Chen. Finally, they freed Kyungsoo's feet as well.

"Can you run, kid?" asked Xiumin.

"N-no.." said Kyungsoo weakly.

"Alright then hold on tight!" he said picking Kyungsoo up and throwing him over his shoulder. "Chen run!!!" They both bolted towards the hole they dug, managing to escape from the prison before being discovered. When they reached the surface, they covered the hole once again with Xiumin's plate. The both panted, out of breath from all of their running. Xiumin put Kyungsoo down gently. Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes, for it was the first time he'd stepped foot outside in days. He then turned his gaze upon the two boys.

"W-who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Xiumin and that's Chen! We're Gummi engineers of Exo Planet!"

"S-so you really know Luhan..?"

"Of course! Let me tell ya kid, he's worried sick about you!" said Xiumin.

"Yeah, he even wrecked their Gummi Ship because of it," said Chen.

"H-he did?"

"Yup! We repaired it for them before we came to find you. Now all we have to do is get back to our ship before someone catches us, and contact them so we can find a place to meet up!" said Xiumin.

"S-so...Luhan doesn't h-hate m-me?" Kyungsoo's voice remained trembling. Xiumin and Chen felt bad. They could tell that Kyungsoo was in a traumatized state and had suffered so much pain and terror.

"Hate you? Of course not! He loves you more than anything!! He originally wanted to save you himself but Baekhyun and Sehun rationally talked him out of it! Trust me, it would've done nothing but harm both you and him!" said Xiumin.

"I-I see.." Kyungsoo said still sniffling and looking down. "I-I miss him..." Xiumin bend down to rub Kyungsoo's back.

"Don't worry, Soo. He misses you too and you'll see him soon okay?" he said.

"Xiummy, maybe we should start headin out! Heartless coming our way!!!" shouted Chen.

"Right! Come on! Back to the ship!" Xiumin shouted lifting Kyungsoo onto his back piggyback style. They ran back to the ship, safely make it back to the orbit.

Sorry we couldn't rescue you sooner...you've been through hell

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Double update ;) yaaay Kyungsoo's finally rescued!!