Hyuna's Sacrifice

Kingdom Hearts: Hansoo

Poor unfortunate souls~

"Queen Ji Hyun!!!!" Ga Yoon screamed racing back to the queen after witnessing what happened.

"What's going on!?!?" Ji Hyun shouted full of worry.

"It's Hyuna! She's gone after the sea witch!!"

"Why on earth would she do that?"

"The witch stole a human item and she wants to retrieve it, your majesty! What do we do??"

Ji Hyun sighed and shook her head, for she had no clue what to do. "Oh Hyuna, what am I going to do with you."

 

"There it is! Ji Hoo's disgusting hideout," said So Hyun as they approached a dark reef covered with thick moss.

"So we just go in and grab the dinglehopper right?" asked Luhan.

"I wish it was that simple. I'll go in first, stay here and wait for my signal," said Hyuna as she swam down into the dark crevices. "Hyuna wait!" Luhan shouted in a whispered voice. But she had already disappeared down under.

"Ji Hoon?" she called out.

"So you came after all. Brave, but stupid," Ji Hoon called from the darkness. "Do you know what heartless are, my dear? Creatures of the darkness that feed off of the pure hearts of others, and one in particular----your friend who holds the keyblade."

"I have no idea what you're talking about! Now please give my friend the dinglehopper back! He has nothing to do with you and you have nothing to do with him!"

"Sweet suga honey, he has everything to do with me! I was told if he came here not to let him leave."

"Who told you that?"

"None of your business, girl. Now, if you want your little dinglehopper back, I suppose I could exchange it for something..."

"What is it you want? I'll do it!"

"I want your voice."

"M-my voice...?" Hyuna said grabbing hold of her neck softly.

"You give me your voice, the boy leaves happy, and I won't unleash heartless to destroy your little family. Do we have a deal?" Hyuna hesitated and thought it over, just then, Luhan and the others rushed in. "Hyuna!!" They called. Before they reached her, she looked the witch straight in the eye.

"I'll do it," she said in a stern voice. The witch laughed.

"Good. Now sing," she commanded. Hyuna began singing as Luhan reached her.

"Hyuna...what are you doing??" he asked. Hyuna didn't reply.

"Keep singing!!!!!" The witch commanded. "Hyuna!!" yelled So Hyun, Baekhyun and Sehun. A light began to shine through Hyuna's throat. It looked like a little golden sphere, a firefly almost. The sphere of light rose higher as it slowly exited Hyuna's mouth. Once it was out,  Hyuna's singing was inside of it. That golden light was Hyuna's voice.

"The witch is taking her voice!!" yelled So Hyun. Luhan sliced his keyblade at Ji Hoon's arms before she could capture the voice of Hyuna.

"Take one more step and I'll slice your filthy tentacles off you crazy old hag," he said very tormenting. Sehun carried the voice in his palms and returned it to Hyuna.

"Are you okay, Hyuna??" asked So Hyun. Hyuna nodded.

"I'm alright, but..." she stopped in mid-sentence as she watched Luhan battle against the witch.

"Don't worry about Luhan, he's got everything under control!" said Baekhyun. "Let's help him, Sehun!!"

"I've got the heartless on my side! Do you really think you stand a chance? Hahahahaha you should've let Hyuna give me her voice! Now the heartless will be unleashed and Queen Ji Hyun's trident will be mine!!"

"Shut up!!!" Luhan shouted as he sparked a thunderbolt attack from his keyblade in the witch's direction, causing an electrocution. The witch fell unconscious. "Whoa...how'd I...do that?"

 "Looks like you've gained a new skill, Luhan! That bolt was better than mine! I'm jealous!!" said Baekhyun.

"Come on! Let's grab the dinglehopper and get out of here before she wakes up!" said So Hyun. Luhan grabbed the device and swam out of the dark hole along with the others. They swam back to Hyuna's secret place.

"Please take good care of that dinglehopper, Luhan. I'm entrusting it to you," Hyuna said smiling. 

"Hyuna...why did you offer to give up your voice to that witch?" asked Luhan.

"I had to do what I needed to do to protect my family, and to help you as well," she replied.

"Wow. Thank you, I really mean...and I'm sorry if I kind of acted like a jerk earlier. I just really wanted to get to my boyfriend."

"And now you will, now go!" Hyuna said nodding and smiling.

"Don't forget about us either!!" So Hyun added.

"Never," Luhan said returning a smile. "And if you ever need help, just send a message to Exo Castle! And I hope things work out with the human you fell in love with."

"I will, and thank you! Now I need to face the wrath of my mother. I know she's wondering where I've been. Good luck! See you all again some day!" Hyuna and So Hyun then swam off quickly.

"Such a sweet girl. So my type," said Sehun. Baekhyun gave a hurt expression.

"Luhan? Ready to be reunited with Kyungsoo?" asked Sehun. Luhan smiled and nodded. They immediately returned back to their ship and used the intercom to get in contact with Xiumin and Chen.

"Xiumin, Chen, ya there?" Baekhyun called into the receiver. It was quiet for a few seconds, then they heard coming from the other end.

"Oh Chen right there..." Xiumin moaned.

"Oh sweet Jesus..." said Baekhyun. They heard Xiumin gasp.

"Chen you left the microphone on!!!!!" yelled Xiumin.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!!" Chen shouted from a distance. They heard several shuffling and ruffling noises followed by Xiumin clearing his throat.

"Baekhyun?" he called.

"Yea....I don't even wanna know what you two were doing...wait where's Kyungsoo?"

"It's okay, he's sleeping! He's been out for a while. Poor thing hasn't had proper rest in weeks. Did you guys find a dinglehopper?"

"Sure did, and we're on our way now. Still got your location on?"

"Affirmative!"

"Alright let's see," Baekhyun began analyzing the coordinates Xiumin left. "Oh boy..." he said soon after.

"What's wrong, Boss?"

"You guys are on Port Seven..land of seven seas..in other words, the land ruled by pirates."

"Pirates??"

"You haven't gone outside the ship right?"

"No, we've stayed put. We thought about exploring but I'm glad we didn't now!"

"Okay, just stay where you are. We'll be there soon!"

"Roger!" Baekhyun started the engine to the Gummi Ship and began following the location coordinates. I'm coming Kyungsoo. I'm almost there.