Falling for you

Falling for you

"Byun Baekhyun where are you?!" I yelled, searching the house for my so-called boyfriend.
"You'll never catch me!" I heard him call from upstairs.
"Oh yeah? Wanna bet?!" I shouted, running up the stairs. I opened each door one at a time, searching for the cute, petite boy until there was only one room left. I opened the door to my bedroom slowly, glancing around the room I knew he occupied. 
"Oh Baekkie! I know you're in here!" I sung out, walking into the seemingly empty room.
"No I'm not." I heard a muffled reply coming from the closet.
"Really Baekhyun?" I asked opening the closet door to see him curled up in the corner, coving his face.
"Nope, I'm not here." He said shaking his head, hands still glued to his face.
"You know that just because you can't see me," I pryed his hands off of his face, "doesn't mean I can't see you." I smirked and lifted him out of the closet and he squealed as I dumped him on the bed.
"So mean." He stated and I laughed.
"Hey Baek, you just came out of the closet." I joked and he frowned at me as I laughed hysterically.
"Ya! I came out of the closet ages ago! It's you who just came out of the closet, moron!" He told me, whacking me on the side of my head. I still laughed, rubbing the spot where he hit me.
"Love you too, cutie." I said and kissed him on the forehead, making him blush like a tomato. He was so cute.
"Th...thats the first time you've told me that you...that you love me." Baekhyun said in a small voice, avoiding my gaze. My eyes widened in realisation, I just told Baekhyun I loved him. It wasn't even romantic. I wanted to tell him that I loved him over a candlelit dinner or something, so that it would be important and meaningful. Not blurt it out at a random moment after he calls me a moron.
"I...I'm sorry. It was supposed to be much more romantic than that. But Baekhyun," I held his face in my hands, staring at his flawless, blushing face, "I love you." I told him. His face grew even more red than it was before and he smiled cutely.
"I love you too." He told me.
"Good, it would have been awfully embarrassing if you didn't feel the same way." I admitted, pinching his cheeks.
"Ya!" Baekhyun slapped my hands away from his face as I laughed at how adorable he was. "Stop laughing!" He complained, pushing me away from him. I fell onto my back on the bed and Baekhyun rolled his eyes before standing up.
"No you don't!" I yelled, grabbing his waist and pulling him on top of me. "I've had enough of you running away from me today. I want to hold you for a while." I told him as he blushed as our position, with him straddling me on the bed.
"Chanyeol I-" Baekhyun began to complain but I stopped him by pressing my lips to his. He instantly kissed me back, one of his hands resting on my chest and the other in my hair. I swiped my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance into his mouth and he gladly obliged allowing me to explore his mouth. I never got tired of kissing Baekhyun, at first it was all so new and different but now it had been a couple of months since we got together and it had become second nature to me to kiss Baekhyun several times a day. Never further than that though, I didn't know if I was ready for that, nor Baekhyun. We never discussed it though, both unsure on how to approach the topic. 

The kiss had become hot, all tongues and teeth, rushed. My hands were roaming his body, feeling his curves and his hands were tangling themselves in my hair. My hands travelled down to his and I squeezed slightly, pulling a loud moan from Baekhyun. I pulled away from his face slightly, smirking at his swollen lips and lust filled eyes. I used my hands to push his crotch down onto mine as the same time as ing my own hips up to meet his, making sure he felt how I was. He moaned again, a beautiful sound that I would never tire of hearing, and I groaned at the friction.
"Ch...Chanyeol." He breathed out. Right at that moment the phone ringing made us both jump and pull apart. I sighed before picking up the phone, clearing my throat before speaking.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hello, Chanyeol? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice say on the other end of the line.
"Dad? Hey, how's the business trip?" I asked him whilst watching Baekhyun take his cardigan off, wishing I could touch him but instead being stuck talking on the phone.
"It's okay, how's school? I hope you're doing well. Have you got yourself a girlfriend yet?" My dad asked and I winced slightly. I hadn't told my dad about me and Baekhyun yet, my dad didn't know Baekhyun was gay and he certainly didn't know I was gay. He wouldn't approve at all.
"No, not yet dad. School is good though, I'm a B average." I told him.
"Shame. That's good, I'm glad your grades have improved. But there is a reason I called." My dad said and I sat on the edge of my bed, swapping the phone into my other hand.
"Why?" I asked as Baekhyun sat down next to me.
"Well, as you know my business partner has a daughter about your age." Oh no. "And I had a discussion with him the other day, about you, and we both think it's a really good idea if you were to court his daughter and eventually marry her." My dad explained and my eyes went wide.
"Uh, as um...nice as that sounds, I would really rather not dad." I told him and Baekhyun looked at me concerned and confused.
"Chanyeol, that wasn't a request. You will meet her a the cafe down the road tomorrow at 11 and I will know if you don't turn up. I hope to hear good things Chanyeol." He said.
"But dad-" the line had gone dead. Great. I slowly put the phone down and turned to a very worried looking Baekhyun.
"Is everything okay?" He asked me.
"Not really." I said, coving my face with my hands in a childish manner like Baekhyun had done earlier.
"What's wrong Channie?" He questioned me, my back comfortingly.
"It appears that I have a date tomorrow. With a girl."
"What?!"

 

~~~

 

Boom! I decided not to end it. I'm going to continue with this for a while, I've got a few ideas for it. I hope you liked the fluff and the plot twist. I'm not very good at writing make out scenes and stuff like that but I gave it my best shot, sorry if it . I'm thinking of having a bit more about some other couples in this story too, like kaisoo, hunhan or chenmin, but I'm not sure so let me know if you want me to include any of them and I will.thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

~ Cara xoxo