Falling for you

Falling for you

WARNING: slightly kinda dirty/ty scene ahead, not full on woopdeedoo but a bit dirty.

~~~

I was still mad at Chanyeol so I decided to go out for a walk to clear my mind. The warm sunshine was calming and I walked to the park. I stared at the sky as I sat on a bench. I missed Chanyeol, but I wasn't going to apologise first. It was his fault, he was the one who was technically cheating on me and with a girl. I sighed, running my hand through my hair in frustration.
"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" A voice asked from my left. I looked to see a very tall guy, probably slightly taller than Chanyeol, standing there pointing at the seat next to me on the bench.
"Oh, no. You can sit there if you'd like to." I told the tall handsome stranger. He smiled and sat down, closer than I thought he would.
"I'm Kris." He said, extending his hand for me to shake.
"Baekhyun." I replied, shaking his hand.

From there we ended up hanging out most of the day, Kris was a really cool guy. He was handsome and funny, although I spent more time laughing at him than with him, and he made me forget all about Chanyeol.
"Hey, do you want some ice-cream?" He asked, leaning into my personal space.
"Sure." I said, pushing him away playfully. He took my hand and led me over to the ice-Cretan truck and we ordered what we wanted. I went to get my wallet out of my pocket but Kris pushed my hand away and paid for them both himself.
"Thank you." I said as he handed me my ice cream. 
"How about a proper thank you?" He asked, pointing to his cheek. The meaning of his words became clear and I blushed, not used to receiving such attention from a stranger. But nevertheless I leaned up and pecked him on the cheek, blushing bright red. He grinned and grabbed my hand and I tried not to feel guilty but Chanyeol still kept popping up in my mind. At first I had felt as if this was fair, he'd been going on dates with that girl so I was just getting my own back, but it felt so wrong and I just wanted my Chanyeol and not this random guy.
"Come on then cutie." He said, leading me out of the park. I was totally unaware of the person following us.
"Where are we going?" I asked him whilst eating my ice cream and trying to think of a way to leave him.
"My house." He winked at me. I swallowed nervously.
"W...why?" I asked him nervously and he laughed.
"Why do you think Baekhyun?" He asked, leaning in really close to my face. He stared at my lips, his breath ghosting over my face. I went to pull away but he grabbed my hips, keeping me in place as he began to close the distance. I was struggling in his hold, trying to get away, when suddenly he was pushed away from me.
"YA! What do you think you're doing?!" I heard the deep angry voice of Chanyeol yelling at Kris. I was so glad he'd found me, I needed to talk to him. I needed to tell him how sorry I was.
"What business is it of yours?" Kris replied and pushed Chanyeol back slightly. Chanyeol clenched his fists and I just stood there frozen in fear of what might happen between the two.
"I'm his boyfriend, you ." He said, pushing Kris back harder.
"Boyfriend?" Kris questioned. 
"Yeah. So why don't you keep your dirty hands off of things that aren't yours!" Chanyeol practically growled.
"He didn't mention a boyfriend..." Kris said, dejected.
"Well you shouldn't just assume." Chanyeol told him before turning round to me. He grabbed my hand and began dragging me away.
"W...what? Where are we going?" I asked, but Chanyeol just ignored me. "Chanyeol?! Ya! Where are you taking me?!" I yelled, hitting his arm repeatedly. But Chanyeol just kept pulling me along behind him until we reached his house. 

I stayed silent as he unlocked the door and pushed me inside. He came in and slammed the door behind him, making me jump. I took a deep breath and turned to Chanyeol, ready to apologise to him.
"Chany-" I was interrupted by Chanyeol's lips pressing forcefully against my own. It was completely different to how he'd ever kissed me before, normally he was quite gentle and loving, but this was harsh and all tongue and teeth clashing. That didn't mean to say I didn't like it, angry Chanheol was hot. Chanyeol pushed me up against the wall, his hands running up and down my sides until they slipped under my shirt. I moaned into his mouth and he pushed his knee between my legs, rubbing it against my crotch. I pulled away from the kiss, releasing a loud moan, and Chanyeol attached himself to my neck. He kissed and and along my neck and jawline, making me whimper and squirm in his arms. His knee kept pushing against my crotch, making me harder than I already was. Chanyeol suddenly bit down harshly on my neck and I squeaked in surprise. He pulled back and looked at my face, a dark lust filling his eyes. I felt so small staring up at him, but I wanted him. I wanted him so bad.he grabbed my thighs and pulled me up, making me wrap my legs around his torso as he carried me to his bedroom. His eyes remained on mine the whole way there, all the way until he dumped me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He settled himself between my legs and pulled my shirt off in a hurry before latching his mouth onto one of my collarbones. I moaned in delight as he on my flesh, grinding his hips down against mine and creating much needed blissful friction for us both.
"Ch...Chanyeol~" I whimpered as his lips trailed down to my , on it slightly. I squirmed underneath him, needing more. "P...please..." I begged.
"Please what? What do you want Baekhyun?" He asked me, his voice much deeper than normal. I shivered as his hands ran down to the hem of my pants.
"You...I need...I need you." I told him and he brought his face up to mine and smirked.
"What do you want me to do Baekhyun?" He asked, the shell of my ear. I was so needy and desperate at this point, clinging onto him and ing my hips up to his wanting some kind of friction.
"I...I...please, Chanyeol.... me." I begged and he groaned.
"Okay." He said before pulling his shirt off. I held my breathe in anticipation. This was a line we had never crossed before. His hands reached down to my jeans and he slowly undone the button and then the zip, giving me plenty of time to change my mind if I wanted to. But I didn't. He then pulled my jeans down and off of my legs, leaving me in just my boxers and I blushed bright red as Chanyeol ate me up with his gaze.
"Oh God, Baekhyun, do you know how beautiful you look right now?" He whispered against the shell of my ear and I shuddered.
"Shut up and get ." I snapped back, blushing again nonetheless. He chuckled at my sass and then undone his own jeans, quickly removing them and then situating himself over me again. He began rolling his hips down on me like before, but this time it felt so much better since our jeans were gone. I moaned and whimpered, needing more than just ing.
"Ch...Chanyeol..." I whimpered. Chanyeol seemed to get the idea so he kissed me and then pulled my boxers off, leaving me in all my glory. I resisted the urge to cover myself up while Chanyeol stared at me for what seemed like an eternity.
"You. Are. Perfect." He said, kissing me over and over again. I reached down and removed his boxers too, making us even, and tried to hide my surprise at his size.
"Not as perfect as you apparently." I mumbled, making Chanyeol chuckle again.
"Baek, I...I told my dad." He said, out of the blue.
"W...what? Is now really the time to be talking about your dad Chanyeol?" I asked, looking up at him with a slightly annoyed expression.
"I know, I'm sorry. I just thought you should know. So you don't regret this or anything." He said and I reaches out and placed my hand on his face.
"I'm sorry too. That guy from earlier...man, I don't even remember his name, he was a distraction because I felt like you were cheating on me. But I feel so guilty about the way I was around him and I wish I had of ignored him when he approached me. So, I'm sorry. And I'm a drama queen. And I love you." I told him, trying not to let myself cry.
"I love you too." He said, then he kissed me again.
"Chanyeol, as amazing as this was when it started, I think you kind of killed the mood." I told him.
"Sorry." He mumbled and I giggled, "Can we just cuddle then?" He asked, pulling me close to him.
"Only if you put some clothes on." I told him and he pouted cutely at me.
"Fine." He grumbled and picked up his boxers, pulling them back on. 

I shifted over to make room for him on the bed and he handed me his shirt to wear. I tried to hold back a grin as I put it on, loving how it smelt of him and how it was way too big for me. He then climbed into the bed next to me and pulled me into his arms, lifting the duvet over the both of us.
"Baekhyun," Chanyeol whispered.
"Mhmm?" I mumbled sleepily.
"I think we need to work on our communication skills." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"That's what you learnt from this?" I asked, snuggling into his chest.
"I think we both proved that it's key in our relationship." He said and I hummed in response. I was drifting to sleep when I heard him mumbled something.
"I love you Baek."
"I love you too, Chanyeol."  

 

 

~~~

 

Ahhhh! I can't write slightly ty scenes! Sorry for this trash. Also, sorry for making Kris into an . At least he's an attractive . Don't hate Baek, he was mad because Chanyeol was kind of cheating on him. I think they're both as bad as each other. Do I end this here? Is this a good ending? If you want me to right full it will probably end up like "and the did the doo dee doo" because I'm awkward and I struggle to write about people doing the dirty deed. But I hope you liked it, let me know what you thought! 

~ Cara xoxo