Falling for you

Falling for you

I walked into class on Monday morning, taking my usual seat next to my best friend Park Chanyeol, who I also happened to have a massive secret crush on. Not that anyone knew that of course, he was my best friend, there was no way I would ever risk our friendship for my own selfish feelings. Maths was my least favourite subject, I was terrible at it. Luckily, Chanyeol was really good at maths and so always helped me with anything I struggles with.
"Why do we always have maths first thing on a Monday?" I asked as I slumped into my seat. Chanyeol only laughed at my misfortune, his deep chuckle sending shivers down my spine, making me frown at him. 
"I'm sorry Baek, it's just that you say that every Monday with the same sour expression." He said, patting me on the shoulder. I simply crossed my arms and pouted like a child. Just then the teacher entered the classroom and Chanyeol just grinned at me, making my heart skip a beat, before facing the front. 

Lunch time came around before I knew it and I was sat with Chanyeol, Luhan, Suho and Xiumin. 
"So I'm planning on having a party on Saturday while my parents are away." Luhan announced as he sat opposite me.
"A party?" Suho asked.
"Yes a party." Luhan said, shoving some food into his mouth.
"Sounds like a good idea." Said Xiumin.
"Yeah, count me in!" I added.
"Me too." Chanyeol said grinning.
"I don't know guys, last time Luhan had a party things didn't really turn out well." Suho said, worried.
"Trust me Suho, everything will be fine this time. I promise." Luhan said, putting an arm around Suho.
"Okay, I'll go." Suho said, still looking nervous. 
"Great, you all have to arrive by 7 to help me set up. Invite whoever you like." Luhan grinned.

PE was my last subject of the day, I hated PE, being so small compared to my classmates meant that I was bad at most sports. Luckily, Chanyeol wasn't much better with his long, uncoordinated limbs. When we entered the changing room Chanyeol was talking about how he'd much rather have maths again.
"I'm terrible at football, I'd rather do maths. I can cope with maths." He complained. 
"It's ok Channie, we can fail at football together." I told him and he laughed. As we got changed I couldn't help but stare at Chanyeol when he took his shirt off. He wasn't that muscular or anything, but he had broad shoulders and he was beginning to gain some muscles in his arms which was extremely attractive to me. It was no secret to Chanyeol that I was gay, we had been best friends for years and he was actually the first person I had told. But Chanyeol was straight, he had been out with numerous girls, but he was really supportive of me and never treated me differently just because of my uality. I had been trying to hide my attraction to him for months, which was quite a challenge since I spent so much time with him. 
"Stare much?" Chanyeol asked, grinning at me.
"O...of course n...not! Don't be...don't be ridiculous!" I stuttered, blushing and turning away from his half form. 
"Calm down Baek, I was just kidding." Chanyeol said pulling on his gym shirt.
"Uh, yeah, of course. As if I'd stare at you anyway. You're totally not my type." I told him as I tied my laces. 
"Yah! What do you mean? I'm extremely attractive! You'd be lucky to get someone half as amazing as me!" Chanyeol boasted, elbowing me in the ribs. I just laughed, glad he hadn't figured it out.

 

~~~

 

A/N:  Hey! The first chapter is up! Sorry it's so short, I may edit this more later and if the whole thing turns out quite short then I may just change it into a one shot instead of a chartered fic. Let me know what you think, all criticism is good as this is my first ever fanfic. Please vote and subscribe and stuff, love you! 

~ Cara xoxo