Brave Heart

Master and Slave

 


Vacation is over and I have to get back to work, to the eyes of the nation. But this time, I am more excited knowing that Tiffany is just there beside me for a whole day, so working or not, I sure won't feel any tiredness. We're now on our way to my first schedule for today together with Tiffany and my Manager. Yes my manager who strongly disagreed about my new PA after the incident before is showing nasty acts towards Tiffany.

"what do we have today Junsu?" I cut his glaring battle with Tiffany

"today morning you have a couple photoshoot with Siwon for a magazine" this is not new to me, we often do this but what surprised me is the reaction of the girl beside.

"jinjja!? with Siwon oppa?" her eyes are twinkling and she's smiling widely. It's adorable but I feel weird too, is she perhaps a fan of Siwon?

"why? are u a fan?" my manager asked her and I'm now waiting for the answer

"of course! is there any girl here in Korea who is not a fan of him? that's impossible!" she looked at the window still beaming crazily

"Gosh! Siwon oppa, I'm gonna see you today" she giggles, and it irritates me.

I can see her excitement as we enter the studio. She's wandering around or maybe looking for Siwon.

"Taeyeon, you're here!" We welcomed by Bora, my favorite stylist.

"I have a set of fancy clothes for you, come let's fit them all" I was dragged by her, I stopped as I noticed Tiffany is still standing there looking for something, or someone.

"Tiffany, are you going to stay there or do your job?" She quickly ran and we enter the dressing room.

 


"Wow! so..so..so beautiful!" in agape seeing fancy clothes in front of her

"Yes they are, I think you can help me pick clothes for Taeyeon" they're exchanging smiles like they already know each other for so long

"Sure! by the way I'm Tiffany, Taeyeon's new personal assistant" she smiles with her eyes. Why is that she easily give her smile to other people, but not to me. I'm jealous.

"Oh, I'm Bora, Taeyeon's stylist for three years now. It surprises me that Taeyeon finally get a PA for herself. I've been convincing her to get one before but she said she doesn't need a PA" ! Tiffany knew that I had a PA before her. I looked at Bora and gave her a signal to shut her big mouth up. Fortunately, Tiffany is busy checking on the clothes. She picked one, it's a tube cocktail dress with layered pink feathers. I knew it, she really likes pink.

"This one is good Taeyeon" showing the dress she picked

"No way" I don't like pink for myself, that's too girly. And the feathers look uncomfortable to wear.

"But this is beautiful, right unnie?" she asked help from Bora

"you're right, this is beautiful Taeyeon, you should try this"

"Hell no" I gaze to them a cold one but then I saw Tiffany pouted disappointingly, it pinches my heart. I can't take it.

"does it match the concept?" I asked Bora while taking the dress from Tiffany, both of them smile at me.

"Yes don't worry, I'll pick a suit for Siwon that will match your dress" still beaming like an idiot to me. I know she knew something. She knows that Tiffany is special to me.

"let's try the dress to you, come on Taeyeon" I came to her but then her phone rings

"oh wait it's the CEO, Tiffany can you help Taeyeon fit the dress? just a minute guys" she hurriedly exit the room, leaving me dumbfounded and Tiffany who seems normal.

Tiffany came to me, my eyes widen. She grabbed my vest that makes me startled. I step back.

"what are you doing?" I am completely shocked

"taking your clothes off? what else?" I took one more step back

"NO!" she furrowed brows. My heart is thumping wildly

"how are you going to fit this dress with your clothes on?" I walked towards the door and opened it for her

"I'll do it myself" I gave her a signal to get out of the room. She came closer but then she placed her hand over mine and forcefully pushed the door. She looked at me in the eyes, I can now see her soul. I gulp a glob of saliva, and yes, in front of her. What is this girl trying to do to me, I might faint in any moment.

"Why are you so unreadable Kim Taeyeon? Why are you so moody? Sometimes you're so mean to me but sometimes you're comforting me, but most of the times you act cold towards me like I don't even exist. What game you're trying to play with me? Do you perhaps have a.." I bit my lip, no Tiffany, don't ask me if I have feelings for you, I might slip the truth out.

"mental problem?" I facepalm. she smirk evilly.

"just kidding! hahaha why so serious?" she laugh with all her might. Did she just asked me if I have some mental problems? aish..

"You..!!" but i stopped at the bright smile she's giving me. Of course I can't get angry at her, never will.

"arasso..arasso..I'll get out now" Still beaming as she exited the room. And I'm literally happy right now, knowing that she's becoming more comfortable with me.

I changed and fit the dress Tiffany picked for me. It's really uncomfortable and the feathers are itchy but I have to wear it, I don't want to disappoint my angel. I open the door to look for her but then I saw her standing straight, smiling like a crazy fan who just saw her idol, but when I look at the direction, it confirms my thoughts. She is really looking at her idol, she is admiringly staring at Siwon. My jaw clenches in an instant, fists forming into balls. I really hate what I'm seeing right now, Tiffany fangirling over Siwon, tss!

Siwon came to me passing Tiffany whose eyes were locked on him.

"Taeyeon-shi, good to see you again" He smiles brightly and I only nod with a rehearsed smile

"MBC just offered me the new drama with you. I'm planning to accept it" Tiffany who is behind him seems more excited hearing about my project with Siwon, maybe because she'll get to see him more often.

"but I'm planning to decline it" I answer and giving him my sad face sarcastically. But the person who just overheard what I've said turned to have a real sad face, why Tiffany?

"you'll decline it? but why? you don't want to do it with me?" I want to say yes, but I have to act like a real sweetheart.

"It's not like that Siwon, it's just that I'm going to have a really hectic schedule next month, so additional project is a no no" trying to convince him with my alibi

"ah is it?then I should decline it too I don't want to be paired to another girl" He's too fool

"oh no, don't do that Siwon, it will be your first drama in MBC" but my concern is on a specific fangirl who is now on a low mood

"it's okay Taeyeon, I originally have a concert tour in China but I asked them to move it coz I really want to do the drama with you. But since you can't, maybe we will just go to the original schedule, I might leave Korea next week" It doesn't matter to me at all, but what bothers me is Tiffany's reaction. She really is disappointed about what she just heard and to lighten her mood I introduce him to Siwon.

"by the way Siwon, this is Tiffany" pointing at the girl behind him. He looked at her with a smile that makes a sudden change of reaction from Tiffany. She smiles back at him.

"Tiffany, this is Siwon, I bet you already knew him right?" Her eyes were locked in Siwon, smiling widely at him. She didn't even bother to face me, and it irritates me a lot.

"of course! Siwon oppa, I never thought this day will come in my life. You..just in front of me..gosh!" She's literally giggling over him and I really hate it. Does she really has to do that? !

"Taeyeon-shi..Siwon oppa, we're going to start now" Thanks to Bora, She just ended my unbearable irritation I feel towards the two.

 

 


The set for the pictorial surprises me. It's like a room for a princess with a huge bed in the center. They told us to portray a royal couple. As the photo shoot started I suddenly feel conscious, the fact that Tiffany is watching from the side. I've never get affected by people watching me, I'm used to it, but Tiffany isn't just a normal person to me. Though she's not mainly watching over me, she's checking on Siwon too.

"hey guys! move a little closer to each other, you don't look like a couple at all" I'm not comfortable having skinship with Siwon specially when Tiffany is watching, but the photographer is now getting mad with the awkward poses we make. I then feel an arm grabbed my waist, now our body is pressing each other, his nose touches mine.

"Taeyeon you're so stiff, calm your shoulders" I can't do it anymore but I have to. So I close my eyes, trying to visualize Tiffany in front of me. It surprisingly works and I unconsciously snake my arms around the neck of the person in front of me.

"perfect!" I woke up from my dream. I saw Siwon beaming at me. I step backward and it confuses the people around.

"what's wrong Taeyeon?" Siwon asked me worriedly

"nothing, can we take a break?" I looked at the photographer and he nods. I quickly get back to my dressing room. I lay my back at the couch then wear my headphones, music never fails to calm my nerves. But unfortunately my ipad's battery got drained. But I'm too tired to whine so I just close my eyes to rest my thoughts, still wearing my headphones. I stayed like this for minutes to regain some energy.

"Ms. Kim.." someone called me and I definitely know who it is, it's Tiffany. But my eyes remained shut pretending that I fell asleep and couldn't hear her because of my headphones.

"You're asleep?" more like a whisper from her, but I didn't response.

"I guess so..you're too tired for sure, Aunt Sena told me you didn't get a sleep last night, why?" She's talking alone and that's too adorable for me. I'm having hard time to hide my smile.

"aigoo..you're more beautiful when sleeping I couldn't see your cold eyes. tsk tsk..How come a jerk like you has this face like an angel? tell me" instead of getting pissed by her calling me a jerk, I'm honestly beaming inside.

"but actually, you're a real angel to me Taeyeon. You save my father's life and you save my dying hope" my heart is beating rapidly at her words

"I don't know the real reason why you're still helping me, after all the harsh words I've thrown on you" a tear threatening to fall but I hold it really hard

"but then, I've never said thank you and how I am so grateful with all your help..thank you so much Taeyeon-shi" I am surprised with her words, I never thought she'd feel this way, I thought it's all hate and disappointment towards me. But what surprises me the most is what happened the next seconds, she just kissed my forehead. Hell yeah! my angel Tiffany freaking kissed me and I hella can't control my heart from jumping right now. I felt her smooth and slightly wet lips that breaks the act I'm playing. I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany turning around and now about to walk away. Without hesitation, I grabbed her arm. She looked back with surprised face and I pull her towards me which causes her to fall over me. Now on top of me, blinking her eyes confusingly. With our faces just an inch apart, I look at her intently. I couldn't hold my feelings right now, and my heart is near to a big explosion. She gives back an equal deep gaze on me, but hers is more of a confused one. She looks shocked but I know she's waiting for something from me.

"You're welcome my angel" then I bravely pressed my lips against hers.

 

 

 

 

[a/n]

alright! that's all for now xD sorry for being cliff hanger. And sorry for the late update, ISP trouble, and my pending works !

Thanks new subscribers, commenters, up-voters, and silent readers. Happy weekends fellas!! 😘

 

I need to hear your thoughts about KhunFany's break up. Let's talk about it hoho

#BelieveInTaeNy