Cold Mask

Master and Slave

 

"yah Taengoo! you're making me dizzy. Can you just stay still?!" I can't keep myself roaming around waiting for a certain call

"why she hasn't called yet? damn!" I'm so frustrated knowing that the whole day i gave her to decide is almost over

"what if she won't take your offer?" Soo asked which makes me sigh unconsciously

"then I have no choice" i response coldly

"so you're gonna sue her?" I frown and gave her a light punch on her shoulder

"yah! Do you think I can do that to her? are you crazy?! I can't do that to my angel, keep that in your mind" literally shouting in front of her face

"you don't have to shout Kim Taeyeon!! I can clearly hear you!!" we engaged to a shouting battle.

"You said you have no choice!! what do you mean by that?!!" that silenced me. I looked at nowhere.

"then I have no choice but to let her go" I can't believe those words escaped my mouth, but that's true. I care for her even if that means i have to let her go.

Then I feel a hand brushing my hair

"aigoo Taengoo..I'm so proud of you, you really grown up now midget"

 

 

 

 

"For how long we have to stay here Doc?" My father asks the same question almost everyday

"Mr. Hwang there are still a lot of tests we have to do before your first chemotherapy. We also need to monitor your digestion, your intestines became fragile after the surgery." my father keeps on looking at me while the Doctor is talking

"can we skip some tests? our bills are getting no joke" he's more concerned on our bills than his health. My life with my father isn't that well. The money I got from being a fast food crew was barely enough for our daily finances. After I forced him to stop working due to the constant attack of his gastric he got after my Mom died 4 years ago, I oblige myself to be fully responsible for our living. And with his bad relationship with my Mom's sisters, we couldn't get much help from them. And now that we really need money for his medical assistance, I honestly don't know how can I divide myself to earn that much money.

"yah appa! I told you to don't worry about our bills, I can settle all of this" I assure him with a smile

"She's right Mr. Hwang, and Ms. Kim is still on support of your finances here, so don't worry too much and just rest" the realization hits me, I need Taeyeon's support. I have to do this for my father.

 

 

 

 

I woke up as the sunrays hits my face. I frown as I realized that it's over, that whole day I gave Tiffany to decide was now over. And I have to accept that I can't see her anymore. Thankfully I have no schedule today, because my body wants to do nothing but lay in my comfy bed. I asked my agency for a 3-day rest after the constant promotions for my album. It's 10am now, I barely move and too lazy to get up until my maid knocks on my door.

"what??" I lazily shout

"Ms. Kim someone is looking for you outside" I blink repeatedly, who the hell is looking for me at this early, the heck when I want to rest and be alone.

"Who the hell??" annoyed voice

"She said her name is Tiffany and has some important things to discuss with you Ms. Kim. Should I tell her to just make an appointment first?" My eyes widen, every part of my body woke up as I heard the name of my visitor. I gasped from my bed.

"No..no..no..no..tell her I'll be there in 10 minutes..no tell her just 5 minutes" I got up real quick, fix myself as fast as I can. Never in my entire career life I got rushed like this. I face the mirror checking my appearance. I change to a not so casual but comfy clothes. Running down stairs then act cool when I about to enter the living room where she is waiting for me.

Her back is facing me standing awkwardly in front of the door. I clear my throat quite loud, just enough for her to notice my presence. She turned and we locked gaze, but I noticed that she has this expressionless eyes, not angry nor annoyed eyes which I used to see since we had those disaster encounters. I tried to neglect it and speak with my rehearsed cold tone.

"what brings you here Ms. Hwang? I'm pretty sure that the 24 hours I gave you was over" ....wtf Kim Taeyeon why did you said that? I'm cursing myself to death but luckily her response calm my thoughts.

"I was thinking if I can still accept your offer, to work for you" I have this poker face though my heart is smiling.

"as long as you'll be able to pay your debts" I tried really really hard not to show even a single sign of excitement on my face.

"what will be my job then?" still with her cold eyes

"let's talk about it over a coffee, can we?" She nods and I lead her to my dining. I asked her for a seat though I want to pull the chair for her, I can't do that with my cold mask.

"So Ms. Hwang, your job will be as simple as being my personal assistant. I recently fired my former PA for her lousy working attitude." She's looking straight at the cup of coffee seems like hearing nothing.

"And another reason is because she didn't pay much attention on me" this woke her up, clearing

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim" This is weird I couldn't see any emotions from her, even the annoyed and the angry Tiffany. This frustrates the hell out of me.

"You'll basically spend almost the whole day with me. My career demands no fixed hours. So to make it easy for the both us, I suggest you stay here in my house." I'm sure this will make her angry, I want to see some emotion from her.

"what? Do I really have to stay here? with you?" gotcha! a sudden rising tone from her. I can now see furrowed brows.

"where are you living Ms. Hwang?" she avoided my gaze

"Gwang-ju" with her lowered voice

"If I call you to get here in 15 minutes can you make it?" I give her a smirk, she sigh in defeat

"I can't" but then, she unconsciously pouted out of defeat, and that was so effin' adorable for me. I gulped a glob of saliva, and suddenly feel tensed. I forced to clear my throat and back to a serious tone

"I told you my work demands no fixed time. So you staying here with me will be more convenient for the both of us. Don't think that I just want to be with you, it's not like that." I bit my lip....why stupid words escape my mouth so often these days

"Why would I think of that?" with her purely confused eyes

"No, I mean..you know..it's just.." hell yeah this stuttering helps nothing but just to bury me deeper

"never mind, so are you going to accept this job? I'll prepare the contract, and you can start tomorrow. Don't be so demanding Ms. Hwang, it's not that I can't find another PA for myself" Yes Taeyeon, just keep yourself on your zone, don't get waver.

"Okay Ms. Kim, noted" I find it really adorable whenever she pouted out of annoyance.

"So I expect to see you tomorrow morning Ms. Hwang. You can leave now" She just nodded and stood up, then forcedly bow her head.

I watch her leaving the house, every move she make has a huge effect on me. This time it's clear to me, that what I feel for this girl is something I can't just neglect. And I really really want her to be mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[a/n]
just a really short chapter again sorry for that. I cut it quite short to focus for the next chapter. The start of their Master and Slave thingy.

Thanks to the new subscribers, loyal readers, silent readers, constructive criticisms, upvotes, and for loving TaeNy 😍

Someone message me if I'm a gay or what lol..No people, I'm straight though I have a girl crush on Tiffany, and a gay crush on Taeyeon. hahaha If this means being gay then I guess I am 😜