Hiding Feelings..No More

Master and Slave

 

 

 

 

I am surprised with her words, I never thought she'd feel this way, I thought it's all hate and disappointment towards me. But what surprises me the most is what happened the next seconds, she just kissed my forehead. Hell yeah! my angel Tiffany freaking kissed me and I hella can't control my heart from jumping right now. I felt her smooth and slightly wet lips that breaks the act I'm playing. I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany turning around and now about to walk away. Without hesitation, I grabbed her arm. She looked back with surprised face and I pull her towards me which causes her to fall over me. Now on top of me, blinking her eyes confusingly. With our faces just an inch apart, I look at her intently. I couldn't hold my feelings right now, and my heart is near to a big explosion. She gives back an equal deep gaze on me, but hers is more of a confused one. She looks shocked but I know she's waiting for something from me.

"You're welcome my angel" then I bravely pressed my lips against hers. She has this wide open eyes slowly shutting as seconds passed. I feel relieved then closed mine too. We didn't move a bit and it took for I don't know how long but then I suddenly woken by her gasped. She stood up looking at me with half shocked half angry eyes. I was about to speak but she walked away and completely exited the room leaving me cursing myself. Why did I do that? now she's all angry with me again. I am again a jerk in her eyes.


"Ms. Kim, the photoshoot will continue in a minute" I lazily follow the staff back to studio. I saw Tiffany standing a far. She looked at me but quickly shift after our eyes locked. As we continue the shoot I manage to sneak gazes to her but she's avoiding it, she's avoiding me. The rest of the day became this way, none of us attempt to speak or explain each side. She only answers with yes or no but most of the time she just nods or shakes her head. And this is not the one I wanted for us. It's all my fault.

 

 

 

"oh you're here, have you already eaten?" Aunt Sena welcomed us who are both on low mood

"ah I'm still full Auntie..Ms. Kim do you still need anything?" You. I need YOU..I can only shake my head as response, the old lady looked at us with confusion

"then I should go to my room now" she bows to Aunt Sena who still doesn't know a thing. Tiffany was about to walk away but I grab her arm. She looked at my hand holding her arm then looked at me, a soulless one.

"We haven't eaten since afternoon, let's eat first" I know she has the right to act like this but my concern is on her health.

"I've had enough this day Ms. Kim" then she slightly pulled her arm and walked away leaving the confused old lady and me, with heart aching.

"what happened? did you two had a fight?" I kissed her cheek then smile a little to avoid her question

"I'll rest now Auntie, you go to bed too, see you tomorrow" I bow then walked away without waiting for her to bombard me with questions.

I'm looking at the ceiling for hours. I can't even get sleepy, I can see Tiffany everywhere even with my eyes shut. Why the hell did I do that? I ruined all the things that were just started. When she's about to become comfortable with me then I pushed her to hate me again. Why so stupid Kim Taeyeon! But a smile sneaks in my face as my lips still remember the taste of hers.

 

 

 


[Tiffany's POV]


Days have passed after Taeyeon kissed me without any explanation for that. And the same question is still bothering me, why did she do that? I can't ask her because I'm afraid to know the answer. I can't even look at her and the only thing I can do is to avoid any possible encounters with her.

I received a call from my aunt telling me that appa has just discharged from the hospital and is now staying alone at home. So I decided to ask for a day-off to fix things first for my father. And to do that, I need to talk to Taeyeon which is something I am avoiding.

I walk towards the kitchen to get some water but what I saw is Taeyeon who is drinking hers. I hide myself behind the door sneaking at her like a stalker. What am I doing? I watch her every gulp and it oddly makes me thirsty. I didn't realize that my eyes were already locked at her wet lips for seconds, the lips that just invaded mine a week ago. I woke up from my thoughts when she unexpectedly looked at my direction. I startled and bumped into the vase near the door. I fell to the floor and a piece of broken glass cuts my ankle. Taeyeon who just saw my stupidity came to me real quick with the most worried face I ever saw from her.

"what happened, did you hurt yourself?" I can only gasp in pain, then she saw my ankle that is now bleeding

"" I see her eyes widen and lips become pale

"sorry Ms. Kim, just add it to my debts" pointing to her beautiful vase I just broke

"what are you talking about? come, let's clean your wounds" she attempted to get me up but I refuse.

"I can do it myself" avoiding her worried eyes, I tried to get up but failed due to unbearable pain

"you can't" then she carry me up in bridal way. I gasped at her sudden action

"don't move, you're not that light" I stopped from moving not because she said it but because of the sound near my ear which is like hypnotizing me, it's her heartbeat in fast pace. Her arms are more comforting than before when she half back hugged me at the hospital. I feel protected for some unknown reasons. Her breathe is tickling my cheek and it smells like sweet wine.

She laid me gently on the couch and hurriedly ran. I thought she won't come back but she does holding a first aid kit. She kneels down in front of me and took my wounded ankle.

"no need Ms. Kim, really" she glares at me and clicked her tongue. I stopped protesting and she continued cleaning my wound. I watch Taeyeon who is on focused taking care of me, she even blew the wound when she noticed my fists clench out of unbearable pain.

"Tiffany" I startled a bit and hummed as response. She looked at me with a serious face.

"If you're confused, you can ask me anything" she said waiting for my answer. But i can't ask her the one that bothers me these past days.

"I don't have anything to ask" still avoiding her eyes

"are you sure?" I shook my head

"I have..can I take a day off tomorrow?" I pressed my lips. I know she's waiting for some other question from me, but I can't do it, not now.

"why do you need a day off so sudden?" she furrowed brows not liking the request from me.

"my appa, he has been discharged from the hospital today and staying alone at home. I want to fix things for him, I'm not really sure if he can be alone at his state" her furrowed brows vanished and she nods.

"you can take a leave and look for your father, but I can't let you do it alone with your wounded leg." she took the bandage and wraps it around my ankle.

"I'll get your father a personal nurse to look over him. What time are you leaving tomorrow? I'll drive for you going back to GwangJu" she looked back at me waiting for my response. It took me seconds to process what she just said. Why is she doing this to me? She's confusing me to no end with her actions toward me. If she's just a man, I might fall for her. But I strangely feel that something is wrong with my feelings. Something that I should not feel towards a girl like Taeyeon.

"It's okay Ms. Kim I can d..."

"Taeyeon, just Taeyeon, don't ever call me Ms. Kim" I was cut by her

"and stop protesting Tiffany, I will only accept your leave request if you will let me send you home" she's too dominant but what's weird is, I kinda like it. What is happening to me, like seriously?

"arasso Ms. K...Taeyeon" Our eyes locked, I want to avoid it but something is stopping me. She smiles at me, and I unconsciously smile back.

"it's done, don't force your wounded leg okay? And can you please be more careful next time? is it your hobby to make me worry?" My heart smiles at her care for me. I nod my head to reassure her. She stood up and carry me again in bridal way. This time I didn't attempt to protest and I don't know why.

"where are we going?" a whisper from me

"to your room of course, why? do you want to sleep in my room?" she smirks, I was caught off-guard. I didn't realize that my cheeks turned into red at her answer. I can only shake my head as response and lower it to hide my tomato cheeks. I heard her chuckle after that.

We enter my room and she gently laid me in my bed. She tucked my blanket on me and fix my pillow to a more comfortable position for me. I smile at the thought that this is the first time someone treated me like this except from my father and after mom died.

"I'll go now, have a good rest Tiffany" she slightly bow her head then walk away

"Taeyeon" she stops and response with just a hum without looking back

"Thank you so much..really" she then looked back at me with a smile

"you're welcome, my angel" She walk away and completely exited my room. My body stiffened at her words. The exact words she said before she kissed me. She said it again. angel? her angel? she's confusing me and I'm going crazy. What's with you Kim Taeyeon?

 

 

 

 

 

I woke at my alarm this early 5am. The ride to GwangJu will take hours so I forced myself to get up even having barely 4 hours of sleep last night thinking of Taeyeon acts towards me the whole freakin night. I gasped at the pain of my wounded leg but it's lesser than the pain last night. I was about to take a shower but my growling tummy stopped me so I decided to walk towards the kitchen first to fill my empty stomach.

Slowly walking because of the pain, I smell something delicious and it's inviting me. It might be Aunt Sena's cooking, but surprisingly not. It's Taeyeon in her apron, cooking something in the kitchen. She saw me and came to me half walking half running.

"you just woke up? how's your ankle? still hurt?" I didn't answer her questions

"what are you doing here this early?" with my most serious face

"cooking? I have to cook early, you might skip your breakfast again if not" she confusedly answers me

"why you have to do this?" a bit rising tone from me

"what's wrong Tiffany? is there any problem with that?" we're now engaged to an argument this early morning

"there is Taeyeon, the problem is you're confusing me with all your acts" I never care at the tone of my voice at all

"I told you to ask me if you're confused" we might wake the people in this house with our fight. But I should stop this thing going on with us, it's not right. What I'm feeling towards her isn't right.

"I don't want to hear it, stop it. Stop all these acts. I never asked you to do all these s." it silenced her, I pressed my lips. Yes, I step over the line, I hurt her.

"s? these are all s for you? right Tiffany, you're right, I'm all to you. I will always be a in your eyes" I see her eyes watered with tears that are about to fall. She walked away leaving me with the same watery eyes.

Why is she affecting me so much. I have a lot of questions but I don't want to hear the answers even if I definitely knew it already. I'm afraid of things, I'm afraid of my feelings.

I leave the house going to GwangJu without her. I need this vacation, I need to think over things I can't do with her around me. I need to fix my feelings for her.

 

 

 

[a/n]

how is it guys? is the story going too fast or too slow? I need your opinion.

Again, thank you to the new subscribers, up voters, commenters, silent readers. You guys mean a lot for this fic.

#BeliveInTaeNy
#ForeverTaeNy