Mutual Feelings?

Master and Slave

"how are you there appa? are u doing fine with the therapy? don't skip your meals and your medicines okay?" nursing my appa from the other line

"I'm fine here princess, don't worry about me. Just enjoy your vacation there you need this after all the exhausting happening in your life these past few days" with his reassuring voice

"but I can't stop myself from worrying appa, you're the only one I have, so better keep healthy for me" he laughed at my words

"aigoo my emotional princess, don't think about that. And beside, your friend Sooyoung is always checking me here, she's here anyway do you have anything to say to her?" I was surprise I didn't think she would seriously do what she promised.

"hi Tiffany! I'm paying my debts on you now!!!" Soo shouting on the other line

"let me talk to her appa, just for a minute" then appa hand her the phone

"are you still mad at me Tiffany?" her quick question after taking the phone

"not anymore Soo, I know you have reasons for that. I just want to say thank you for watching over my father. It means a lot." with my sincerest tone

"your appa is cool I enjoy his jokes and stuffs, don't worry about him and just enjoy your vacation with Taeng. How is she anyway?" That made me realize that I haven't still see her since breakfast, I look around.

"I can't see her now maybe she's in our room or somewhere else" I slip out, I bit my lower lip

"ooooohh..'our room' so you two share the same room uh..that sounds great" she chuckle evilly

"it's not what you're thinking Sooyoung, we just don't have any choice." defensing myself, that fool nobody

"alright alright, if that's what you want me to believe..haha..anyways I just want to ask her if you can go back to Korea before her birthday or not, I'm planning to set a birthday party for her" she stated

"Taeyeon's birthday is coming? when?" I sounded so curious unexpectedly

"yep! in four days. I'll just call her later and ask her about that. I have to go now, I remember something important to do. You two enjoy there." she just hang up just like that, she is sure the bestfriend of Taeyeon, both have weird personalities.

 

 

 

 

I've been around the resthouse but I still couldn't find her. I'm starting to get worried but no sign of Taeyeon appearing. That girl maybe enjoying the beach alone aish! I was about to whine when my phone beeps, a text message appear and it's from Taeyeon.

"Come here at the beach, I'm under the third palm tree to the left. Let's watch the sunset" I smile unconsciously. I can't remember the last time I watched the sunset and with Taeyeon will be something special.

"don't try something funny ah Kim Taeyeon" my response just to hide my excitement

I stood in front of the mirror to check my appearance. I tied my hair up in a bun and applied a little blush on. But when I was about to leave, I came back to face the mirror then remove the blush on, I don't want her to think that I prepared much for this date, though it's true, and why the hell I'm thinking that it is a date. I shook my head to flash away the delusions running on my mind.

I walk at the seashore feeling the cool breeze of the sea. I've never feel relaxed like this since we found out about appa's health situation. My eyes are in awe seeing this beautiful island of Palawan, but unconsciously a smile sneaks on my lips when my eyes got locked to a certain person now feet away from me.

"can..you..walk..a little..faster?.." she shouted from a far. I laugh a little at her childishness then I walk even slower to .

"yah! you'll miss the sunset with that walk" she added, I give her a tongue out which I think made her annoyed.

"I'm..too..tired..to walk!.." I shouted like what she just did. Then i stopped walking when I saw her quickly run towards me. My mouth went agape when she turned her back at me then kneels down telling me that she will piggy back me.

"let's go" she turned her face smiling at me. I shook my head.

"no way, get up there Tae" she shook her head bigger than I did, then pats her shoulder telling me that she won't get up until I hop on her.

"I said no, don't be a stubborn kiddo" I walk passing her but she didn't get up nor say anything. I turn to her now on her puppy face still kneeling on the sand. My heart smile at that sight, she looks so cute.

"Ms. Kim, you're too old for that" i laugh but no reaction from her

I started to get bothered so I come to her but when I was just a step away from her, I feel her arms grabbing my legs, then she lifts me up now carrying me like a pig who is about to send to a slaughter house. I can now hear her laugh, her evil laugh.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! let me down!" I wiggle my legs but she's too strong

"who's too old for this uh? aigoo..you ate too much fried rice" I keep protesting and she keeps her evil laugh until she let me down.

I was about to whine at her but stopped after seeing what she just prepared under the palm tree. There's a blanket set with basket of food, like for a picnic date. She sat down then pats the blanket telling me to sit beside her. I obey my boss and sat beside her.

"what's all these for?" I asked without hiding my smile

"just for us to be comfortable watching the sunset, how is it?" she smiles proudly at me

"well..good enough for my former cold boss. I never knew you have this side of yours" I look away to hide my now red cheeks

"am I not a jerk in your eyes anymore?" she jokingly asked me but it pinches my heart. I lowered my head remembering the harsh words i threw her before.

"I'm really sorry" a whisper from me..She then lifts my chin up to face her.

"hey..it's just a joke, I didn't mean to make you feel sorry. Don't be, I really was a jerk before, I admit." she gave me a reassuring smile

"but I was even a jerk for treating you that way despite all your help you gave me and my father" I am all serious but she's just smiling at me. She didn't look away even just for a second, she literally is staring at me which makes me conscious to hell.

"can you not stare at me like that?" avoiding her gaze but still looking at her on my peripherals

"I just couldn't believe a jerk to be this cute" I look at her with I guess the most reddish cheeks I've ever had. She then winks at me which just made me blush even more.

"you troll! I can't wait for the sunset" avoiding her melting gaze and trying to change the topic

"Tiffany.." I'm looking at the sea but I still can see her staring at me. I don't want to look at her coz I don't know if I can handle whatever will happen next

"hmm?" I just hum in response

"I have something to tell you" then she again held my chin to face her.

"but I'm afraid you don't want to hear it" My heart is beating in fast and slow pace alternately I don't know why. We just locked gazes for seconds until i broke it

"I'm ready to hear it Tae" my hand which is in tight grip on the blanket is shaking from nervousness. But then I feel something weird in my hand, I don't want to look at it coz I don't want to distract Taeyeon from what she is going to do next which I anticipate. But my hand is getting itchy like something is tickling it. I can't take it anymore so when Taeyeon is about to speak I sneak at my itchy hand which made my eyes widen. It's a bug passing through my fingers.

"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" I scream my life out at that little creature. I stood up and shake my hands crazily still screaming to no end which makes Taeyeon got confused and worried.

"bug..bug..bug..bug..aaaaaaaahhhh!!" I feel her hand on my waist and the other is patting my back

"hey hey..why? ssshh..Tiffany calm down, what happened?" I tried to calm down realizing that I am already hugging her. My face is now on the crook of her neck. Her scent makes me calm but seems like hypnotizing me. I don't know why but I couldn't pull out my body off from her. I'm still shaking inside her arms so she hugs me even tighter. I can hear her heartbeat and mine in synchronized creating a fast pace rhythm.

"it's just a bug, I'm here don't worry..ssshh.." that woke me up from my senses. I quickly pull myself away from her.

"Can we go back to villa now?" I suddenly feel the need of quick escape

"okay, we'll go back now" I walk away from her who is still packing our things up. She hurriedly follow me carrying loads of our picnic stuffs with her.

"Tiffany are you okay?" she asked loudly, who is half walking half running just to follow my fast escape.

"I'm fine" I answer without looking at her. I walk faster until I reach the rest house. I go directly to the room then locked myself inside the bathroom. I can hear Taeyeon footsteps getting closer. She knocks at the door which startles me.

"are you really okay?" I hold my chest feeling my heartbeat which is still acting crazy.

"I am not" I want to tell her my reason but I can't.

"that bug really scares me a lot" I just hope I can fool anyone with that reason.

 

 

 

 


I am all prepared to face Taeyeon after an hour of hiding in the bathroom with the reason of just taking a shower but I saw her talking to someone on the phone. I set myself on the couch checking my phone too for some messages.

"get dressed, we're going out" Taeyeon told me as soon as she hangs up from her call.

"where are we going?" I asked hiding my excitement

"Jessica invited us for a dinner" my brows furrowed with the unfamiliar name

"who's Jessica?" I asked but this time hiding my curiosity about this girl

"Jessica is the CEO's youngest daughter, she just heard that we went here for a vacation. She's staying on the next villa and now inviting us for a dinner tonight" the excitement I felt a while ago turned into irritation

"US?? she's inviting YOU! she doesn't know me I don't think she'll be happy to see me. I'll just stay here" I turn the TV on to end the conversation but she gets the remote control from me then turned it off.

"is there a problem? you're acting different since we came back here" she asked me in serious tone

"nothing Tae, I'm just not feeling well" she placed her palm on my forehead then on my neck trying to check my temperature

"are you sick? your temperature seems fine" I can see her worried eyes now

"I'm not sick, I just don't feel well. I want to rest, can I?" she nods then stood up. I thought that she's going to get dressed for the dinner but she just get her phone to call someone.


"hey Jess, I'm sorry for the sudden change of plan, but we can't join you for dinner now, I suddenly feel sick" my eyes widen at what just Taeyeon did..wth?

"of course, next time that's for sure" she looked at me and I shook my hand telling her to not decline the invite but I think it's too late.

"okay Jess, I'm sorry again. Catch up with you next time!" then she hangs up from the call. I stood up to confront her

"what was that? why you backed out from your dinner?" giving her my furrowed brows but actually beaming inside

"as if I can leave you here alone? stay there I'm going to prepare dinner for us" she's about to leave the room but was stopped by me

"Tae.." she looked at me, I smile at her

"I want a chicken noodle soup" with a hesitant tone. I know she's my boss but she makes me feel like I'm the one and I want to confirm it. She nods with a wide smile.

"noted Ma'am!" she also saluted at me like her real boss then she exited the room completely leaving me beaming at myself. I feel special and I love that feeling. She make me feel like this, and I think.. I think my feelings for her is getting clearer to me now.