Never Ending Confusion

Master and Slave

 

 

 

 

"You can't always cry in front of others Tiffany, don't let them see your weakness" I feel her body gets closer to me. From some odd reason I feel tensed, shivered, but at the same time, I feel protected. She has arms like a man protecting his woman, but why the hell I have this thoughts in me. She is a girl. She is a sweetheart to others and a in my eyes, though my body speaks the opposite.

"from now on you can't just cry in front of others. This is your first task Ms. Hwang" Her voice is soothingly comforting. I keep my silence like I got hypnotized by her words, unable to even move a shift. Then I hear an unexpected sound, a little sob. Maybe I just heard it wrong, why would she cry in the first place?

To end those weird thoughts running on my mind I clear my throat a bit hard. I think she noticed it as she pull her hands away from mine and walk away. I turn around and see that she is about to take the exit. Out of curiosity and some crazy reason I suddenly ask her a directly proportional crazy question.

"why are you doing this? why are you helping me?" She stopped, I bit my lip. Should I really have to ask her like that? tss.. She didn't even bother to turn and answers me with a freezing cold tone.

"Don't think too much Ms. Hwang, it's additional debts you have to work for. You owe me even more this time" and that she completely take the exit out of my sight. I know she doesn't care for me at all but she's making me confused with her actions. One day she was sorry like she committed a crime on me, the next day she was a complete jerk, then she helps me without me asking for it. I can't understand what game she wants to play. I don't know what's on her mind and it bothers me, a lot.

I follow her down to parking area. She quickly get in the car without even asking me for a ride or just say goodbye. I stop just three feet away from the car waiting for any action from the cold-hearted driver. I heard the engine started and took a slow shift, then the car window open slowly, I can see her brows furrowing towards me.

"no one will going to open the door for you Ms. Hwang, just to remind you" I rolled my eyes not too noticeable and get in the car. Our ride going to her home is really awkward. None of us attempts to speak even just a single word. I am more worried what will happen on the next days working as a slave of my bipolar master.

"Aunt Sena please take Tiffany to her room" she told the old lady who welcomed us with wide smile. Taeyeon who didn't even bother to face me took her way up to her room. What the hell this is having on her mind. I'm really irritated but suddenly vanished the moment Aunt Sena took my hand. I give her my eyesmile.

"aigoo beautiful lady, I've never seen such beautiful eyesmile. What is your name again honey?" I smile wider, eyesight almost gone.

"I'm Tiffany auntie, Stephanie Hwang. I heard you're Aunt Sena, do you mind if I ask your relation to Taeyeon?" With hesitation, but then her smile confirms that she isn't offended at all.

"I'm the youngest sister of Taeyeon's grandfather. I'm the one who watched Taeyeon and her sister Hayeon since they were young because their parents are both working at that time. When Taeyeon decided to live here in Seoul due to her career's demand, her parents ask me to watch over her, so I basically know almost everything about Taeyeon, from her tantrums to her obsessions. My Taetae.." I half scoff half chuckle, Taetae? what a nickname! that's too cute for a like her.

"So I guess you're having hard times watching over her" a half meant joke from me. She laugh at my words.

"Taeyeon is really a hard-headed kid, until now her maturity is still in process" she laugh with all her might

"but she is still my lovely Taetae, the sweetest and most loving for me. She might have the cold heart for others but she has the warmest for the people she loves." I face palm, I honestly don't know how to react at her words.

When we entered the one they told me my new room, I drop my jaw out of amusement. I can see pink all over the room which is my favorite color, or let say my obsession. The curtains are all pink which is like beautiful art in my eyes. My new bed is pure white I don't know if I can take to mess the mattress over it. The closet is huge and everything is placed neatly, it's hard to find even a small dust on the furnitures too. But then I saw Aunt Sena who has the same reaction as mine. I wonder why she looks so surprise at the appearance of my room.

"wow, I never thought this room can be this beautiful, it's far more beautiful and clean than the last time I saw this." she has agape and it confuses me.

"why you look so surprised Auntie? I thought it's you who prepare this" she shook her head and when she is about to speak, I heard a cold voice which I definitely know from whose person came from.

"The maid did this" she looks quite tensed though

"Oh Taeyeon, I thought you're having some rest. Are you already hungry honey? I'll prepare for early dinner for you" I surprisingly saw a warm eyes and a little smile from her given to Aunt Sena. So it's true, she's warm to the people she loves and cold to people she doesn't, like me. I get it.

"I still need to talk to Tiffany and she has some works to do in my room. Don't force yourself too much Aunt Sena, let the maid do the dinner" the old lady shook her head

"No no..I'll do it, don't worry about me honey. I'll prepare delicious dinner for you and Tiffany. Go on, do what you have to do" I bow my head and again gave the old lady my eyesmile. When we're about to enter Taeyeon's room which is just in front of my room..

"but Taeyeon.." me and Taeyeon both turned and look at her

"don't be hard to Tiffany okay?" I pressed my lips waiting for a reply from Taeyeon, looking at her on my peripherals. But she didn't speak a word, just a quick cold glance on me then completely get herself in the room. What the heck I will expect from her in the first place?

I follow her in her room, with my eyes wandering around. She has a huge but messy room, stuffs scattered everywhere far different from my room I just saw a while ago. I wonder why the maid bothers to fix my room while the room of her boss who's the one paying her salary is all messed up. This house together with the people living here are all weird and that's for sure.

"Tiffany come here" She leads me to a table with piles of her albums

"these are almost 300 copies of my albums I have to sign personally. But.." she laid in her bed and took a book

"I'm too tired to do this crap, so can you do this for me? there's a sample of my sign there, please make it look closer to the original" I lightly scoff in disbelief, she really is an expert on fooling her fans.

"It's not possible to say no right?" I lazily sit in front of piles of albums with Taeyeon's face on it which makes me more annoyed. It's like hundreds of Taeyeons are looking at me, mocking me. While the real figure is already resting there reading her book of black magic.

I tried really hard to copy her sign closer to the original. I'm doing this for her fans, I don't want to disappoint them with the of their idol. Minutes have passed then I suddenly feel anxious, I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. More minutes then I already feel conscious, I'm actually messing up with my work right now so I tried to confirm it from my peripherals, but I can't, so I bravely look at the direction. She quickly looked back at her book the moment she realized that we locked gaze. Why is she staring at me? so without hesitation..

"Ms. Kim?" she looked back at me with a poker face as usual

"hmm?" pretending that she didn't know what just happened

"why are you staring at me?" I bravely asked her. It silenced her for seconds, then a mocking smirk appears on her face

"Tiffany, there's a big difference between staring and checking if you're doing your work right" . that's all I can say.

 

 

 


Taeyeon's POV

 

I don't know but I want to curse myself from being impulsive. Careless with my actions and with my words. She makes me feel tensed every time she asks me questions which leads me to being a total jerk. I'm just messing with everything, she might hate me even more after this contract.

I tried to not to look at her again and just focus on the book I'm reading. I don't want to get caught again that may lead her to more confusion. Minutes have passed of burying my eyes on the pages of the book though I barely read it, I'm just staring at it. Then I heard a sound of something that just fell, It's a pen rolling on the floor. I looked up and I saw Tiffany who is already sleeping. I stood up to confirm it and yes she really is already in her dreamland.

I came to her and took the album she's still holding. But the moment I took it from her, she moves slightly which causes her head to slowly fall but before it happen I already caught her head which is now resting in my palm. Seems like thousands of volts flowing in my arm towards my heart. Her effect on me is getting more intense. I sit beside her opposite of her head which is still on my palm. I'm now staring at her face, this is the first time I able to look at her this close. Her eyelashes are adorably long and thick. Her button nose is really cute I want to pinch and her lips..her lips are tempting..yes they are..the temptation is getting stronger I didn't realize that my face is getting closer to hers, now just an inch apart. I want to stop myself but it's hard to do it until I hear a creak sound of the door. I startled and fall and accidentally pulled my hand away which causes Tiffany to also fall down. We end up both sitting on the floor.

"aigoo, both of you, what happened?" Aunt Sena hurriedly came to us, and I got up quickly. Tiffany who is still waking her thoughts is now rubbing her arm that hit the ground.

"I'm about to wake her up but your sudden entrance startled me. About Tiffany's fall, ask her, I don't know." I lied, but hell I can't say we fell because I almost got caught trying to kiss her.

"what happened Tiffany?" Aunt Sena worriedly checking on Tiffany

"I don't know too Auntie, I was in my deep sleep" still blinking her eyes

"that's exactly the reason, you just fell because you're in deep sleep. How come you sleep during working hours?" I have to act like this to switch the topic to a more manageable one.

She scoff and I know that I just annoyed her again.

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim that won't happen again" she said with sarcastic tone, rolling her eyes

"both of you stop it, how old are you? five? let's go downstair now, dinner is ready" I don't think I can keep controlled of myself for the rest of the night so I decided to just skip my dinner.

"I'm still full Auntie, just eat with Tiffany tonight, I quite lose my appetite. I'll go to shower now then rest after..so bye!" I didn't wait for her answer and quickly get in the bathroom. I heard her shouting my name behind the door so I turn on the shower to pretend that I couldn't hear her. Damn! I almost got caught. but I smile at the thought, that I almost got to kiss her. I'm expecting a sleepless night this time.

 

 


[a/n]
yea baby M&S is back for a new chapter. I hope you like it, I tried to make it a little longer, and mostly Tiffany's POVs. Though as a reader of my own fanfic, I find Taengoo's POV sweeter. But who knows? maybe soon Tiffany's POV will become even sweeter.

Anyways, thanks again to the new subscribers. You guys rawwwkkkk!!!