The First Task

Master and Slave

 

 

 

 

 

It's only 6am but I'm already awake. The smile on my face was printed since i opened my eyes, realizing that I'm gonna see my angel today. I had an early breakfast to prepare myself for some household chores. I want to personally prepare the room for my new personal assistant. Just the thoughts of living with her in the same house makes me smile like an idiot.

I had a quick bite of tuna sandwich and a cup of coffee Aunt Sena prepared for me. She already gave up pushing me to eat rice or drink milk for breakfast. I've been very conscious with my figure since it's part of my contract with my agency to remain slim. Aunt Sena has been like my second mother to me since I'm living away from my family. My parents together with my little sister Hayeon is living in our hometown in Busan. We've been apart since my career demands much time for four years now. Next to my family, my career is my priority, this is mainly our source of income though my father has a raspberry farm we bought after I earned money on my first year being a celebrity.

And for years being a superstar, I can't remember the last time I do household chores. I excitedly enter the guest room, the one in front of my room. Of course I have to keep my new PA close to me. I wander around the room, it's quite cozy but I want it to be more comfortable for her. I started changing the bedsheets, pure white for all the mattresses and pillow sheets. Then I decided to change the curtain, from blue which is my favorite color, I pick pink curtains for her. I remember I often see her wearing pink clothes or bags, I assume it's her favorite. I smoothly finished fixing the room for almost two hours. Sweats all over my body but it's worth it. I can't wait to see her staying in this room.

I then prepared myself. I took a bath twice longer than I used to when I have to attend special events or awards ceremony. For me, she is more special than any daesang awards I could ever receive. It's not that we're going on a date or what but it, I don't care. I want to look and smell good on her.


It's 10am now, Tiffany will be here in any minute. The excitement in me grows even wild. I asked Aunt Sena to prepare lunch for us. This is our first meal together so it has to be special, everything should be special but also has to look like unplanned. It's not yet the time to tell her that I do all these things purely because I like her, or maybe love her.

To kill time while waiting for her, I played my PSP on my comfy couch in the living room. It's been ages since I last had time for this, just playing without thinking any schedule or rehearsals. I didn't realize time passed so fast, it's past 11am now and still no Tiffany appearing. I started feeling anxious. Why the she isn't here yet? lots of thoughts running on my mind until I heard my door bell rings. I smiled unconsciously and got up real quick, excitedly ran towards the door then act cool when I about to open it. Though I have to wear a cold mask, a little smile still sneaking on my face which turns out to be a frown when I saw the person behind, It's Sooyoung.

"Why the hell are you here?" I blurt out in an instant

"What the hell is that face?uh Taengoo? you look disappointed, are you expecting someone else?" her evil smirks always got my nerves

"I'm expecting some angel to come, but you little son of satan!! aish!!!!" just then I realized that something is wrong maybe happening. I let my body fell to the couch with my frustrated face leaving my bestfriend dumbfounded.

"You see Choi Sooyoung?! She's doing this to me again! always making me wait! making me feel frustrated! making me feel worried that I might lose her! making me feel the stupidest I can be! she has the nerves!!!she has the nerves!!" I literally screamed the hell out of me. Is she going to back out from our deal? My mind is messed up right now.

"chill Taeng, we don't know what's her reason yet. Be more patient you midget!" I sigh really really hard and when I about to response, my phone vibrated and saw one message from an unregistered number. I quickly opened it, It's from Tiffany for sure.

"Good afternoon Ms. Kim, I'm sorry but I couldn't make it today. Some emergency here, I promise to make it tomorrow morning. Tiffany here." I sourly smile, at least she's not planning to back out from our deal. But that 'some emergency' triggers me to worry. I quickly send my reply

"what emergency? where are you?" I forgot to wear my cold mask. Thirty minutes had passed but no reply from her. I got up, drags Sooyoung towards the car. She can't even get out of my grip.

"yah Taengoo, what's on your mind again?" whining annoyingly inside the car

"I think there's something bad happening to her, she needs me" I start the engine

"I didn't know I have a fortune-teller bestfriend" I hit the gas quite hard. Soo immediately wore her seatbelt

"for God's sake Taeng! I still want to live!!" I clearly heard her but seems like her words aren't sinking on me. My thoughts are locked with Tiffany. I drove the hell way to the hospital where I hope I could find her.

I got out of the car quickly leaving my bestfriend who still have dizzy head from our ride. I didn't forget my hoodie and mask to hide myself from sharp eyes of fans. Looking for Tiffany in every corner of the hospital I stop at the sight of some familiar scene to me. It's Tiffany, with the old lady which I assumed before who is a relative, again, scolding her. Tiffany is seating at the bench while the old lady is literally scolding her without shame.

"Do you think you and your father can get out of your debts?! I told you Tiffany, just get out of this hospital, there's no hope for your father! deal with it!" Tiffany who previously in lowered head looked up, and those tears become visible to me. I feel pinches from my heart.

"No auntie, Appa still needs the medical assistance here. I'm going to find ways to pay for the money I owe you. Just give me more time" her tears flowing over her face is like a lava flowing over my heart.

"More time? didn't you still have debts from other people? You owe me three hundred thousand won how could you settle your debts from us if you still need money for these ing s of your father? just accept that people like you don't deserve overstaying here on earth" Tiffany who can only cry with no words to give again lower her head. If last time I just let this out, this time is different.

I walk fast toward them, getting some papers out my bag, it's our contract. They confusedly look at me when I hand Tiffany the contract.

"who are you?" The old lady asked me without seeing the face of a celebrity.

"sign it" I told Tiffany giving her a pen. She knows that it's me but she's still confused of my sudden act.

"Miss you can't just intrude over people just like that" pissed old lady said though I didn't bother to look at her.

"sign it!" I told Tiffany with high voice, she startled a little and confusingly sign the contract. The moment I saw her sign over the paper, I quickly get it from her and face the old lady. I get my cheque book out my bag and sign a five hundred thousand won.

"I guess that's enough" I turned and let my back face the old lady who are still in shock of handling more than the money she wanted.

I get a quite tight grip of Tifanny's arm and drags her out of that place. Though I don't exactly know where to bring her, my feet lead us to the rooftop of the hospital. I took off my mask and my hoodie with my other hand and lead Tiffany who is still hella confused to the terrace of the roof top. With all my strength I took her in front me placing her hands over the terrace and placing my hands over hers. Me facing her back like I half back hugging her. I feel her body stiffened at this act of mine. I don't even care if this leads her to more confusion but my body seems has a mind of its own.

"what are you doing?" almost a whisper from her, when she is about to look at me I stop her with a hush

"You can't always cry in front of others Tiffany, don't let them see your weakness" I push my body quite closer to her, I feel her body reacts but she can't able to speak a word.

"from now on you can't just cry in front of others. This is your first task Ms. Hwang" she stayed quiet, and tears escape my eyes. I don't have any idea the reason of these tears. Is it because of the pain of witnessing an angel crying? or because I feel stupid for my uncontrollable feelings for her.

 

 

 

 

[a/n]
tadaaaaa!!! I hope you guys enjoy it.
I don't have any word for the next chapter 😝 Happy Weekends everyone! 😁