Mission: Finding Miss Heart Stealer

Master and Slave

 

 

" Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you..happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you...yeaaaahh... " he looks so surprised and happy at the same time. His smile got wider when he saw all of his friends are gathered to surprise him.

" wooowww!!! is this mine? " pointing at the birthday cake I'm holding " I assume it's his first birthday cake

" of course baby, this is yours. come on now, make a wish then blow the candles " He excitedly closed his eyes, it took a minute before he open them following a blow over the candles.

" Are you happy Woo Bin? all your friends help to prepare this surprise for you " the kids are now munching the food, they are all happy to be in a birthday party too, their first maybe.

" thank you so much noona, I thought you forgot my birthday " giving me his cute pout

" why would I forget that uh little kiddo! here's my my gift for you " I hand him my gift and he excitedly unwrap it. The smile on his face is priceless, I knew it! I picked the right gift. Taeyeon's latest album with her sign.

" noona you really jjang!! wow Taeyeon noona is so beautiful here. She even wrote a message for me " his cheeks are now red like tomato. This kid really admires Taeyeon.

" so now that you're already 9 years old, you have to obey Ms. Park whenever she wake you up in the morning. Taeyeon doesn't like stubborn kids. " he hugged the album quickly then he gave me a salute

" yes noona! I'll be a good boy from now on " i pulled him for a hug

" noona just wants all the best for you. Happy birthday Woo Bin. Now enjoy the party with your friends " he gave me a peck on my cheek then ran holding tightly the gift he just received.

 

 

 

 

 


I enter the coffee shop Soo texted me to meet her. I was so annoyed looking for that giant until someone hit my .

" shiii..yah! " she laughed so hard making me more annoyed.

" chill Taengoo, you have y and it's tempting me, sorry 'bout that " she really knows how to ruin my day.

" what's with this sudden meeting? you said it's emergency " giving her my most irritated look

" yes it is..we have to rescue something " scanning the menu in front of her

" rescue what? " I'm confused..and annoyed..and irritated..name it all

" this " pointing at my left chest
" we have to rescue your heart " she then shift her gaze in me

" seriously Choi Sooyoung, what is this joke all about " she get some papers out of her bag, making me confused even more

" I gathered all of these for you, these are the profiles of all the Kim Woo Bin living here in Korea " giving me a smirk and me pinching the bridge of my nose.

" what do you want me to do with these profiles then? " she crosses arms

" We have to look for that 'heart-stealer angel' who made you look like that " pointing at my messy hair. I just heck ran out of time to forgot to comb my hair for God sake.

" but the only information we have is the name of her special someone. So we first have to look for Kim Woo Bin who is a fan of yours " God she's on serious mode

" no need Soo " i leaned my back tiredly looking at nowhere

" I insist Taengoo. This is the first time I saw you became affected and that is one big deal to me, meaning this girl means a lot to you " she's right, I am so affected and I hate it.

" for what Soo? even if we found her, she already has a boyfriend and it will just hurt me more " with a bit rising tone from me


" how sure are you? just because she said he is special to her doesn't mean he is already her boyfriend. You don't even know her name how come you know if she already has a boyfriend " that caught me off-guard. and with that I realized that there's no harm in trying anyway.

" use your phone, i won't use my number calling those Kim Woo Bins from your research " we locked smirks..this is how much we understand each other.

We use the strategy of telling those Kim Woo Bins over a call that they won some freebies and merchandise of the Nation's First Sweetheart Kim Taeyeon. But already on our 12th call, no sign of a fanboy over me and I'm losing my patience.

" Keep your patience up Taengoo, remember this is for your angel " and unexpectedly, I pick another page and dialed the number. The thing I never did before to anyone, keeping my patience. This is all for you, damn it.

But our mission-finding-Kim-Woo-Bin thing was got cut by a call from my manager.

" what is it? "

" Hey Taeyeon prepare yourself for an event this afternoon. We need to visit the charity institution cause they want to give you a recognition for the recent help you gave them " I hissed

" I already gave them money oppa. We both know that it's all just for media play. Do I really need to join that event and pretend that I really care about those annoying kids? " yes i don't like kids, they irritate me. Their voice, their acts, they are annoying to me.

" This is an order from the CEO, we have to be there even if it means you have to pretend that you care for them " I sigh in defeat. I can't go against the CEO.

" arasso! just pick me up at my condo. I'm on my way back home "
Soo who just heard everything just gave me a nod

" go now Taeng, don't worry I'll continue finding him..and her " I gave her a sincere smile

" thanks buddy! i mean it " she acts like she's sobbing then smirk

" anything for my bestfriend of course "

 

 

 

 


I stay to play with the kids at the orphanage before going to work for my night shift when my phone rings..it's Sunny.

" hey? "

" Tiffany hurry now! your father is here in the hospital, he collapsed and we don't know why " with her trembling voice

" what?! where are you? what hospital? " i am ing worried right now. My legs weakened.

" We're here in JeungSeun Medical Hospital, they will bring him to emergency room now "

without any word i pack my things up.

" Miss Park i need to go now, my father is in the hospital. Please excuse me to the kids " I can't even wait for her answer and then ran my life away.

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Hwang I'm sorry to say but your father has a stage three colon cancer. We have to do the surgery as soon as possible before the cancer cells spread out." I can only let tears fall from my eyes. How come i couldn't be able to prevent this thing happen to him. I feel like the worst daughter on earth.

"please do everything to save my father" i can barely breath from crying

"We will, but let me remind you that apart from the surgery, the maintenance itself will cost a lot"

" just do it Doctor, i'll find way. I will" but honestly, I really don't know where the heck I can get the money for the surgery, but for my father I sure will do everything.

 

 

 

 

 

"We're here Taeyeon wake up" I lazily open my eyes, cursing our CEO in my thoughts. I should still be resting right now but here I am forcing myself to get out of the car just to be with those annoying kids.

"fix your face Taeyeon, smile" teased by my manager making me more annoyed. We enter the orphange as a group of old ladies welcome me with hugs, damn.

"welcome to our little home Ms. Kim. We want to personally thank you for your kindness. You just made the future of the children here to get brighter." I was forced to smile. I know that this is all about money after all. Did they want more money that's why they invited me? wtf!

"that's no big deal Mrs...?" with a questioning look

"ah..Ms. Park..just Ms. Park" it brought laughter to the other old ladies behind her. I can't stop my chuckle too.

"ow, I'm sorry for that Ms. Park" and the laughter continued until those annoying creatures enter the lobby.

"Taeyeon noona!!!!waaaa!!!!"

"wow Taeyeon unnie you're so beautiful"

"noona saranghae!!!"

Their little screaming voices sore my ears but I have to pretend that I am happy seeing them

"hi kids how are you, want to play with me?" in awkward tone. Never in my life i ever wanted to play with annoying kids. It irritates me from head to toe.

"yessss!!!noona!!noona!!" my head is starting to ache, i should bear it for a few more hours.

"Taeyeon noona saranghae, I am your number one fan!!" a little boy screaming her heart out until one little girl playfully hit him

"Yah Kim Woo Bin! are you trying to scare Taeyeon unnie? don't scream that loud!" but she herself was screaming too. But the thing that caught my attention was the little boy's name, it's Kim Woo Bin. The irony, i was looking for a grown up Kim Woo Bin a while ago but here now in front of me is a little Kim Woo Bin. I hate this little boy's name.
I came closer to them and kneels down.


"Are you really my number one fan?" with my rehearsed smile

"of course noona..wow! you are even more beautiful this close" i pinch his blushing cheeks making him blushed more

"So you're name is Kim Woo Bin uh" I don't like his name. I pinch his cheek harder but he seems to like it more.

"You now remember me noona?" I furrowed brows from confusion

"did we somehow met before?" he shook his head

"no noona, but you write a letter for me" I was surprised leaving my mouth opened in seconds. He's holding my album, the one with the message i wrote for Kim Woo Bin, the special someone of my angel. I'm in the middle of confusion and happiness. I'm happy that if ever this just little boy is really her special someone. But I have to confirm it first.

"who gave you that?" pointing at the album

"ah this..Tiffany noona gave me this as a birthday present for me" little smiles sneaking on my face. So Tiffany..it's probably her..I hope..

"can you describe me this noona of yours, like does she has long hair or is she beautiful?" way to go Kim Taeyeon

"So much! she is really beautiful like you noona..Yes she has long wavy hair" great! ONE..

"She is a bit taller than you too" TWO..one more come on!

"and uhm..ah right! she has this beautiful smile. She smiles from her eyes I don't know how can she do that but that is so beautiful" GOTCHA!! that's her! I smile widely making the little boy confused.

"can you tell me where she is?" trying my best aegyo on him

"Tiffany noona? I saw her this morning but she left. Maybe Ms. Park knows it" yes ofcourse I should ask Ms. Park instead.

"thank you so much Woo Bin, you don't know how much you make me happy today. I'll treat you ice cream next time, okay" i pinch his cheeks now with gentle then ran away looking for Ms. Park, leaving the little boy dumbfounded.

I saw Ms. Park on the garden watering some flowers. I first hesitate to come to her thinking about how I embarrassed her just a while ago. But I have to do this.

"uhm..excuse me Ms. Park" slightly rubbing the back of my head

"oh Taeyeon-shi.." I studied her response, seems like everything is fine.

"I just have something to ask you if you don't mind" she nods telling me to go on

"Do you perhaps know where Tiffany is?" she looked at me with confusion

"You know Tiffany?" I bit my lower lip, come what may Taeyeon.

"ah yes Ms. Park..she's a friend. And I have some important things to tell her but I couldn't find her" acting slash lying

"oh is it?she was here just hours ago but hurriedly left after hearing that her father is in the hospital, seems like it's really emergency" my smile turned into a frown

"do you know what hospital it is?"

"sorry but I don't know, she ran fast when i about to ask her"

"do you have her number then? i really need to see her" I am so frustrated right now knowing that she is just now one step closer to me

"I don't have either. But she visits the kids almost everyday in the morning. Maybe you can catch her tomorrow morning here" I sigh. I don't have a choice, I'll just wait for her. I have mixed emotions right now whether to be happy that her special someone Kim Woo Bin is just a kid or to be sad hearing about her father's situation. One thing is for sure, i have to see her as soon as possible. I have to see you Tiffany.

 

 

 

[A/N]

I hope you guys won't lose patience, but I promise our Taeny will meet again next chapter. 

Enjoy the weekends! 😆