The Angel and The Jerk

Master and Slave

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's 5am in the morning, I barely slept 4 hours after our tiring music video shoot last night. I am dead tired and sleepy, but here I am now, at the orphanage, waiting for an angel to come. It's been 4days now. I've waited every morning patiently but no sign of Tiffany and it's making me frustrated.

"still waiting for her?" a question from Ms. Park that woke me up

"uhm..I came to visit the kids" avoiding her gaze

"I think you really have important things to say to her to wait this long" i knew it, she won't buy my lies

"I am actually now worried about her, she used to visit here every morning. The kids are all waiting for her too, it's been 4 days now." she continued

"since when did you guys know her?" Not trying to be obvious that I want to know more about her

"She's a volunteer for more than a year now. She visits and plays with the kids almost everyday, and helps us on almost everything here in the orphanage. Our Tiffany, she's full of positivity, always wants the best for the kids, like a real mother to them" Hearing these things about her makes me smile unconsciously. She's a real angel.

"so knowing that she's facing problems right now makes me sad. This girl deserves to be happy, like how she did to others." she continued which made me stood up from my seat

"I have to go Ms. Park, I need to do something important, really important" I can't just wait here anymore

"ah is it? okay Taeyeon-shi, you take care of yourself" I bow and walk fast. Knowing that she's suffering right now makes me want to see her even more.

I asked Soo to come help me finding Tiffany, even if it means to search all the hospitals in Korea. She agreed, i knew it, she's the first person who wants me to pursue this. We're now on our 7th hospital searching for some Mr. Hwang admitted. I wore a huge hoodie to cover the face of a superstar. Entering the hospital, one heart-breaking sight stops me. It's an angel crying in front of me. She's looking at nowhere, sobbing with herself alone. It forbids my whole body to move. But one lady came to her, maybe a relative. Soo and I overheard their conversation.

"you won't get money from your tears" seems like she's scolding my angel
"you managed to spent time and help those kids from the orphanage but not your own father? you're a disgrace!" Tiffany can only continue sobbing lowering her head.

"I'm sorry auntie, i'll find way to get money for his surgery. I won't allow anything bad happen to him." It's like hundreds of knives stabbing my heart right now. I can't see the smile that also made me smile the first time I saw her.

"He's already in bad situation now, just don't make it worse. Do something!" Tears are now all over her face. I want to come and get her out of here, hug her, wipe her tears, but I can't do those things, it will creep her out. Then a nurse came to them, they get into the room, out of my sight.

"Sooyoung..you know what to do" She nods, she understands my heart.

 

 

 

 

"appa..how are you feeling right now?" I have to control my tears from falling. It's not good for him to see me crying.

"I'm fine my princess, we should go home now, our hospital bills are getting higher" I tucked him in his blanket.
"you'll undergo for a surgery soon, so don't stress yourself appa, just rest okay?" Brushing my hand on his head, he stops me.

"I'm such a burden to you Tiffany, you're too young to face problems like this. It's all because of me." I furrowed brows, playfully hit his shoulder.

"Since when you became a burden to me uh appa? remember you're my forever King Hwang, I should protect you, I will appa." he shook his head

"no Tiffany, the princess is the one who should be protected by the king" I shook my head bigger but when I about to response the door opens and the doctor came in.

"Ms. Hwang I have good news to you and to you of course Mr. Hwang" I looked at him with confusion, what good news all of a sudden?

"We can do the surgery by tomorrow morning, and about the expenses don't worry about it anymore" he smiles and my eyes widen

"what do you mean doc?" I am confused to death

"someone paid all your hospital bills as well as for the surgery, medicines, and for his maintenance" I was so shocked. I can barely absorb what is happening right now. Who's kind-hearted person paid all our hospital bills?

"why? I mean, who paid all our bills?" I have too many questions to ask but a girl enter the room, maybe she's the one who paid the bills. I smile at her.

"No don't thank me, it's not me" like she can read my thoughts

"by the way I'm Choi Sooyoung, I hope I don't freak you out entering your room without notice" my brain isn't functioning well, i have lots of questions but i can't even speak from confusion

"It's my friend who paid for your bills, but she has an important meeting today so I came here in her behalf" I forced myself to wake from this unrealistic miracle.

"who's your friend? Do i know her? why did she help us?" i managed to speak and bombarded her with questions

"woah..woah..wait..relax Ms. Hwang. I don't know how to answer your questions either. She is the one who can answer all the questions of yours. If you want to see her, you can catch her this afternoon at the orphanage" I smile, maybe a friend from the orphanage. But one thing makes me happy now, the fact that my father can undergo surgery and he will be fine soon, thanks to this girl.

 

 

 

 

 


This is it. I can finally see her. Sooyoung told me to wait for Tiffany at the orphanage and she will bring her to me. When I was about to get out of the car, there's an old lady with her little son came to me. It scares me a little. They are wearing baggy and dirty clothes. I can tell they are beggars.

"Miss..please help us" she's gripping my arm quite tightly it startles me. The little boy also pulling my pants.

"noona i'm so hungry please help us" I want to help them but they're scaring me.

"ah..yes yes let me call my manag.." i couldn't finish it, my manager came and quickly pulled the lady's hand out of my arm, a bit harsh.

"go away beggars!" my manager said causing the little boy come over him and bit his hand. Out of pain, my manager accidentally pushed the little boy who falls to the ground.

"you little shi..." he was cut off by a shout behind us

"YAH!!!" i look at the direction, surprised at the owner of the voice. It's Tiffany.

"you jerk! how dare you hurt a little kid?!" she came over the kid and gently pulling him up. She then give us a killer glare. This glare is not what I wanted to receive from her. She stood up, without taking her glare away. I speak, i should explain myself.

"it's not what it looks like, this is just a misunde.." I cut off by her scoff

"Kim Taeyeon..I thought you're the Nation's First Sweetheart?!" she came closer to me without even blinking

"you're not!" a step closer..my body stiffened

"you're a jerk!" with a rising tone..her eyes are full of anger

"what? what did you just said?" unconsciously I answered her with the same tone

"I said you're a jerk! just because you have the money and fame and power doesn't mean you can step over us little people. I can't believe behind your beautiful face is an ugly disgusting jerk!" she's breathing heavily like she wants to kill me from where I stand.

"Miss..you don't know what happened" I can barely speak, she's really mad at me

"ofcourse I know, I saw everything. I saw how you mistreated this old lady and her child. Don't you have a heart?" I have..it beats for you, and it's breaking right now.
Then we heard some murmurs around us.

"Taeyeon we have to go now, people starting to notice you" my manager drags me inside the car leaving Tiffany who is still firing us glares. I see her over the side mirror of the car leading the mother and son inside the orphanage. She is sure a real angel, and I am a real jerk, but why we have to met like this.

 

 

 


"So it's not you Ms. Park?"

"It's not me Tiffany, I don't even now that your father needs to undergo a surgery" i already asked my friends here in the orphanage, it's not them who paid for our hospital bills, and it's not Ms. Park either, so who is she? I need to at least say thank you to her for saving my father's life.

"the girl named Choi Sooyoung told me that it's her friend who paid the bills and I can meet her here in the orphanage. I wonder where is she." maybe she left already, I'm late because of my encounter with that jerk Kim Taeyeon!

"you know Tiffany someone's waiting for..." I couldn't hear her as a bunch of kids came, they are all excited to see me. I so missed them.

"Mommy Fany, where have you been?we've waited for you for so long" I received a big hug from the little girl

"Noona, we missed you..are you busy?" I smile at them

"I so missed you too kids, but mommy Fany is quite busy these days. Some important, i mean really important things I have to deal with first" they all pouted cutely

"so you can't play with us today noona?" with their cute little frowns

"I can't. Sorry baby"

"How about tomorrow unnie" I sigh

"i still can't tomorrow, unnie is really sorry about that baby. I promise, after I fix everything, I'll visit you and we'll play again" I can just give them a forced smile.

 

 

 

"So Taengoo, tell me everything, what happened?" i throw my jacket out of my anger.

"It's a disaster Soo" I can't explain my feeling right now. I did everything just to find her but now she's freaking mad at me

"why what happened? did you tell her it's you who paid for her bills" I looked at the ceiling trying to stop a tear from falling

"i couldn't tell her, she's mad at me and she doesn't give me chance to explain myself" i'm in the verge of crying

"For her, I am a disgusting jerk who doesn't have a heart, who doesn't care and who step over little people. This is what I am to her. She hates me..she really hates me" Sooyoung pulled me in a bear hug. And me, pouring my heart out to my best friend became a habit after I met Tiffany. She can manage to bring out all the emotions in me.

 

 

 


[a/n]
I'm really sad today after seeing bashful comments of netizens against my Taengoo. Why always pick on her? Sunny and Taeyeon are just too close for God sake! they're just too comfortable teasing each other, why all the hates on my Taengoo uh people?? Baby Tiff please comfort your TaeTae 😔😢