Love Story in El Nido

Master and Slave

I've been very impulsive with my words and actions lately that I tend to hurt others feelings, specifically Taeyeon's. But I didn't realize that hurting her is hurting myself to. For now I can't still find the exact words to describe my feelings for her, and I decided to sort this out, with her. I come with her for a vacation in Philippines not because I have to as her PA, but because I want to and I have this weird feeling of not wanting to be apart from her for another hell week. Good thing was I already fixed the things for my father at GwangJu, and the nurse Taeyeon sent for him is I think responsible based on my observation, plus Sooyoung promised to Taeyeon to watch over my father every other time as her peace offering for lying to me.

The exhausting travel from GwangJu to Seoul, and from Korea to Philippines passed me out. I don't know how deep I slept in the plane but I woke up by a sweet whispering voice near my ear.

"Tiffany..hey Tiffany we're here" I feel some little pats on my shoulder too. I lazily open my eyes blinking constantly clearing my view.

"do you want me to carry you down the plane?" that woke me up completely, my eyes widen.

"yah!" I stood up and straighten my clothes. She laughed at my sudden reaction.

"aigoo..you're so cute" she also stood up then get our things

"but you know what? you're even cuter when drooling while you're in your deep sleep Miyoungie.." she beamed widely then pinch my cheeks. I was caught off guard for three reasons, first is her pinch on my cheeks, second is how did she know my Korean name? and third is, ! did I really drool while sleeping? aishh I heard her loud laugh leaving the plane

"yah Kim Taeyeon! you're dead!" following her exit

 

 


We arrived at the rest house after a lot of exhausting travels including plane, cab and ferry. I feel like I rode a roller coaster for ten times. I'm dead tired and sleepy at this late afternoon. But it's okay coz we have just witnessed the true beauty of nature, I mean Philippines is like a paradise I've never been to before. I can smell the salty cool breeze of the sea which has the same color as the sky. We've been welcomed by the old lady care taker of the rest house warmly.

"Welcome to Palawan Ms. Kim, My name is Aunt Liza, the care taker of Villa El Nido. Mr. Yang is right, you're a star, you two look like the ones above" Taeyeon and I laughed at her compliment.

"I'm Taeyeon and this is my friend Tiffany, thank you so much Aunt Liza, you're good at words huh?" Taeyeon jokingly furrowed her brows. It sends another laugh among us.

"alright beautiful ladies let me send you to your room, I know you're too tired have a rest first then you can stroll around the villa" We followed her until we reach a small but bright room which is just feet away from the sea shore. It has a large glass window where you can clearly see the beautiful view of the blue sea complimenting to the white sand of the beach.

"I hope you two will enjoy your stay here, have an unforgettable moment together" Taeyeon and I bow at her who is about to exit until I realized something.

"wait.." that quick, she turned around now facing me

"is this room for the both of us?" don't tell me I'm going to share the same room with Taeyeon

"yes Tiffany, the other room is currently under renovation so it won't be comfortable to stay with. You two can share right? since you're both girls I guess that's fine?" I nod and smile sourly, then frown as I saw Taeyeon is smirking at me beside.

"So I will leave now, if you need anything you can catch me at the house behind the villa" she completely exited the room with me who still can't process everything.

"what? you don't want to share this room with me?" Taeyeon woke me up still smirking at me

"I was just thinking that a separate room for me will be more comfortable for the both of us" that's a fact, I won't be comfortable staying with the same room with Taeyeon.

"huh! it's not that I want to share a room with a person who drools when sleeping" I can see she's holding her laugh

"Yah Kim Taeyeon! can you not bring back that topic again?!" I literally yell at her face, then she bursts her laugh with all her might. It's like seeing me annoyed gives so much fun on her.

"hey Ms. Hwang, you seem being comfortable yelling at your boss, don't you?"I was caught off guard, she's right, she's still my boss. I lowered my head and about to apologize but then she came closer to me and whispered something.

"but I like it anyway Miyoungie" then again, she laughed like there's no tomorrow. She is sure a bipolar, that's a fact. I can only scoff from defeat.

"I'm going to change clothes first, come with me stroll around after, I need my PA beside" giving me her evil smirk but I gave back a deadly glare. She laughs at that entering the bathroom. I unconsciously smile after hearing the door shut.

I rest my body on the couch which has no energy left after the long hours of travel. My eyes were locked at the beautiful scenery outside but I feel that my eyelids are becoming heavy and that's the last thing I remember after I completely passed out.

 

 

 

[Taeyeon's POV]

The happiness I'm feeling right now is immeasurable, everything is like a dream to me. Tiffany with me in this beautiful Island for a week is just too good to be true. But I don't have any plans in my mind on how am I going to make a move. This chance she gave should not be worthless, everything should turn out well between us after this vacation. The problem is, I don't have any experience regarding this stuff so I need some help from someone who had a lot.

I get my phone and send a call..

"Yo Taeng, just arrived?"

"yea Soo, I called to ask some help?" I became more comfortable opening my heart to my bestfriend since I met Tiffany

"what is it? is she still mad at me for lying to her?" though I don't think she's that sorry for why she did

"as long as you'll watch over her father I don't think it will stay for long. I need some help, I don't know what to do, I'm with her but I don't have any plans" i heard her clicking her tongue from the other line

"aigoo what to expect from my unexperienced former cold-hearted bestfriend?" she chuckled

"I know I know..stop the insults. That's why I ask for help. I need her to be my girl before this vacation ends" that's my honest thoughts

"woah! alright alright..but let me ask you one thing..Have you already confessed to her?" silence for seconds

"not yet, she didn't let me" almost a whisper from me

"then this is your chance to confess, whether she like it or not, Philippines is too far away from Korea to walk out after your confession. Then you can show her that you are worth to be her girlfriend" she has a point, but to do that I need a lot of confidence.

"I'm planning to have a seashore date with her tonight. Do you think I can do this tonight?" just the thought of confessing at her makes me nervous to no end

"do it Taeng, you should do it as soon as possible to avoid any confusion again. It should be clear to her your real feelings or you'll end to another disaster misunderstandings." she's right, it should be now or never Taeyeon

"alright thanks Soo, I should prepare myself now" I hang the phone not waiting for her response.

I quickly get myself for a shower, I make sure that I will smell and look good on our first not-so-official date. But when I exited the bathroom, I saw Tiffany sitting on the couch who is already passed out. I come to her to confirm and yes she's already fell for a deep sleep. She must be really tired from all the travels she had from GwangJu to Philippines. I get a small chair then place it in front of her. I sat and rest my chin on my palm. Just staring like this at her beautiful face is enough with me, I don't need blue sea or starry night sky to amuse myself. Right now I witness the most beautiful creature of God. I wish I could stop the time and just stay here with her until the sea gets drained or the sun gets cold.

"you kiddo, you don't how much you 're affecting me right?" I blurted out, she's in deep sleep so she won't protest at my whining.

"Until now I don't know how come you can bring out all the emotions in me, you bring out the worst and the best in me, but never I won over you. I maybe am your boss but I'm a slave of my feelings for you." almost a whisper to not wake her up

"You asked me why I'm doing all these things to you. You forbid me but the truth is, I don't know the answer too. I don't know if it's because I like you, or because I already love you. Though one thing is for sure, I want to do this, I do these things coz my heart told me to. I want to protect you coz I care for you. I want you to be happy coz seeing you crying is a torture to me. The last thing I want to do is to hurt you, but I unconsciously did coz of being a jerk. Let me love you Tiffany, let me spend the rest of my life taking care of you" I feel a drop of tear fell on my hand. I shook my head to wake up from my emotional moment. I stood up and carry Tiffany to bed. Always the same feeling whenever I get to touch her, shivers through my bones. I laid her to bed and tucked her on a comfy blanket. I just realized that my heart feels happy whenever I got the chance to take care of her like this. I smile at the sleeping angel then steal a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Have a sweet dream my angel" I get my own pillow and blanket and ready to sleep on the couch when I heard a murmur, a sweet murmur from Tiffany.

"Tae Tae..." I looked back only to find that she's sleep talking. I smile wider at how adorable this angel of mine. TaeTae? is it me who she calling? Is she somehow dreaming of me? that thought keeps the smile on me, but I can't assume anything for now.

I laid my body on the couch which is just steps beside the bed. My eyes are again locked on Tiffany, admiring every piece of her. No thoughts running on my mind, just a full concentration on memorizing her features. I did this for hours until the night sends me to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

I woke up early even if my body protests to prepare a breakfast for Tiffany. I gathered all my cooking skills to impress her. For this morning I prepare fried rice, omelet and sausages for her. I also cut fruits and prepare a glass of fresh milk for refreshments. I was setting the table nicely when Tiffany came who is still blinking her eyes clearing her sight.

"just woke up?" I asked her who is still waking her thoughts up. She nods cutely, I smile at how adorable she is.

"hmm..The delicious smell woke me up..I'm hungry" she smiles back at me which is I don't often encounter.

"then set yourself here, I prepare these for you" taking my apron off..I get a plate for her then place it in front of her.

"for me?" she asked with her cute husky morning voice

"who else? it's just you and me here" putting some fried rice on her plate

"aren't you going to eat?" I shook my head, then show her the cup of coffee I'm drinking.

"I don't eat rice, coffee is enough. Go eat now before it gets cold" then I put some sausages on her plate too

"I won't!" she crosses arms with furrowed brows. What's with her? doesn't she like what I prepared? I should have cook some fish too, maybe she doesn't like sausages.

"you don't like it? you want me to cook another?" I stood up and get the apron

"want me to fried fish? or something soupy?" She shook her head while pouting cutely

"These are enough, but I want to eat with you. Just coffee isn't good for breakfast." it silenced me for seconds but still admiring her cute acts

"but really, I don't eat rice for breakfast. I'm good with this" I took another sip of coffee

"then I won't too" she turned and I'm now facing her back. I smile at her unusual cute acts. Why is she suddenly acting this way? this makes me fall for her even more.

I poke her shoulder but she just shook my finger off. I heard her cute scoff that breaks the record for four years since I became a celebrity. I get a plate for myself too then place it on the table a little louder for her to notice my defeat. I'm pretty sure she heard it coz I saw her sneaking on her peripherals.

"Can we eat now?" she turned around now facing me with a bright smile after seeing a plate in front of me with rice on it. She nods cutely then take her first bite. I was about to take my first too but stopped

"This is so good Tae" my mouth went agape which turned to be a smile. So it's me. The Tae in her dream. Eating while smiling, I never thought breakfast will be this perfect. I look forward for more breakfasts with her in the future.