Winning Hearts

Master and Slave

 

 

 

I woke up at the cool breeze entering the window of our room. I blink constantly to clear my view only to find Taeyeon isn't on the couch already which she insisted to be her bed for the whole vacation. I look around then saw a white rose placed beside me with a note on it.

'Good morning my angel'

I smile at that note and it completely woke me up. I get up from the bed feeling excited to see the person behind. I enter the bathroom first to wash up but then again I saw a note sticks on my toothbrush

'I hope I can make you smile :)'

My smile gets wider, I can feel the heat on my cheeks and is starting to get red. I wash up and fixed my appearance. I became more conscious on my appearance lately and I think I already know the reason why. I walk down stairs then saw a plate set on the dining table with no food on it but again, a note.

'hungry? breakfast outside?'

this makes me feel more excited to see her. I'm beaming at how cute these acts from a person who is completely opposite before than what she is showing lately.

"Is this really you?" I blurted in myself following a smile that keeps escaping my lips

I was about to leave the house but then I saw a jacket hanging beside the door with a note.

'wear me, it's cold outside' i took the jacket and unconsciously hug it with the smile tattooed on my face. I wear it and the excitement I feel is visible on how I exited the house. But the surprises doesn't end yet. I noticed little arrows written on the sand like they're pointing to a certain direction. I trail the arrows slowly, step by step until I reached a small sea bridge and Taeyeon who is standing there like a groom waiting for a bride. She is just wearing a baggy pants and white tee showing her quite muscular arms. Her little formed abs sneak and make my eyes in awe whenever the wind hits her shirt. I've never imagined myself admiring or let me say fantasizing a girl, yes I admit, I fantasize Taeyeon at this very moment. I walk closer and saw that she prepared a breakfast date at the floating sea bridge. She never fails to surprise me these days.

"you woke up quite late, I'm hungry" she said while unpacking the food on the basket. I can't even speak from what she just prepared. But one thing is for sure, she makes me feel special like I've never feel before. I sat beside her still admiring every little thing she just prepared.

"I have here omelet, fried pork belly, rice and this.." she showed me a bowl of soup with a wide proud smile

"creamy mushroom soup..I asked Sooyoung to gather information from your father about you. And I found out that you want a mushroom soup in your every meal..aigoo..so demanding" she's now pouring some soup on my bowl. I'm still speechless and can only give her my sincerest smile

"be careful, it's hot" she even hand fanning my soup and that's so cute of her. She placed all the food she prepared in front of me but I still keep my silence. 

"you don't like it?" she gave me a quite sad face thought that my silence is because of disliking what she did. 

"huh?" I answer with a question, holding my smile.

"the food, you don't like it? you're so quiet" She still has this sad but cute puppy face and I give her a reassuring smile then poke her nose.

"pabo! of course I like it..ah no, I love it" then I had a bite of omelet followed by a mouthful of rice. She smiles proudly at me, her little dimple showed that made me blush. I unconsciously stared at her lips that choke me up a little.

"are you okay? here..water" she worriedly rubbed my back while helping me drink the water

"eat slowly, aigoo.." she then get a napkin to wipe some water on my lips. I can only stare at her doing these little sweet things for me. I have never felt this special before, just now, just with Taeyeon. 

"Tae.." I blurted out still staring at her. She smiles while lowering her head without any response.

"hey Tae?" I repeat as she avoided my gaze, still on her smile, then she looked back at me.

"I love hearing you call me that way, can you call me again?" with hopeful eyes. 

"Tae.." I gave her my best eye smile and I saw she got blushed by that. Her red cheeks became too visible on her white skin.

"I remember you have something to tell me yesterday, right?" I need to hear it from her, because maybe, no, because for sure, I already have an answer for that. We engaged our eyes to an indestructible stare, both are anticipating for whatever will happen next. I gulp quite hard as she open to speak. 

"Tiffany..I maybe became a jerk before or the worst person you have ever met.." her eyes are hesitant and her hands intertwining each other finding some courage to spill out the next lines.

"but..this jerk in front of you, is now changing. And I am more than willing to be even better than this. I am." she stated piercing her eyes on mine soulfully 

"and the reason of all these..is mainly because.." It anticipates me to hell that my heart is now on its fastest pace

"Tiffany..I really..really..love..." but my anticipation got cut by an unfamiliar high pitch voice

"Taeyeonieee!!!" both Taeyeon and I looked at the direction only to find a blonde girl, who also has an aura of a celebrity like Taeyeon, now walking towards us.

"Jess?" I raised my brows after hearing that familiar name, so it's her. I am currently on my most irritated look. And the worst is, I see Taeyeon smiling at her despite being cut from what she's about to tell me. WTF? Is what she's going to tell me not that important to just smile like that like it was nothing.

Taeyeon stood up and the blonde girl came to us with her bright smile towards Taeyeon. 

"Aunt Liza told me you're here, so I came." she grabbed Taeyeon's waist that comfortable then kissed her on the cheek which made my eyes widen in irritation.

"good to see you again Jess, We just borrow your house for a while, just for a week" Taeyeon gave her a smirk, and I clenched jaw at that sight. Are they flirting in front of me?!

"oh come on Tae, we both know it's my father's house. I would love it if you'll stay in my house instead, just at the next villa." it's like a thousand decibels echoed on my ears at what I have heard. Did she just call Taeyeon 'Tae'? it's the nickname I gave Taeyeon and now she's stealing it. Taeyeon looked at me as I accidentally bumped the bowl of soup. I stood up from shock, I messed up and it made me pissed even more.

"are you okay?" Taeyeon worried face doesn't calm my nerves. She even wipes my hand that is now red from some spilled hot soup. "I told you to be careful with the soup" she continue wiping and even blowing my hand but I pull it away from her. 

"I'm fine" with my straight tone trying to hide my irritation

"are you sure? it looks painful" the blonde girl asked me with concern

 "let's go to the clinic" Taeyeon added. I give them a fake smile to end the conversation.

"no need Ms. Kim" then a straight face in response to her worried one. I shift my gaze to the blonde girl "Thank you for your concern but I'm fine, really" I faked a smile, I don't know why I can't give her a sincerer one

"if you say so..by the way I'm Jessica" she offers me a handshake "how are you related to Tae?" I gave back a handshake still irritated whenever I hear that nickname from

 "I'm Tiffany, Ms. Kim's personal assistant" I can see on my peripherals that Taeyeon looked at me seems surprised. Jessica's face looks a bit surprised too

"ooh..this is the first time you hired an assistant Tae. Too burdened at work?" 

"she's my friend" Taeyeon's face starting to get serious. 

"a personal assistant friend..that's cool" Jessica stated nodding her head

"anyway Tae, I just want to invite you for tonight. We'll be having an auction party and I invited a lot of famous bachelors and bachelorettes in town. So to have 'The Kim Taeyeon' tonight will be really an honor for us." she crosses arms "So I won't take a NO from you" Taeyeon scoff, then she looked at me like asking for permission. Why the hell?

"Tiffany, you should be there too. No for NO okay?" she added, I shook my head

"thank you for the invite but I don't think I belong there" that's my honest thoughts. I can't be with the famous people in the same place, I will just dig my own grave.

"why not?" Jessica asked

"exactly, why not?" Taeyeon followed with a gaze or a glare that scares me. Did I again hit the line? I can only avoid her eyes to be able to remain standing

"isn't it obvious?" I didn't attempt to look at her "Sorry Ms. Jessica and again thank you for inviting me, that's enough to me." she nods at me in defeat 

"I think I should leave you both for now, I just need to do something important" I bow my head, and Jessica nods

"oh sure, nice to meet you Tiffany" her way of telling me to go on. I slightly bow on Taeyeon too. But when I was about to leave I feel someone grabbed my arm, and for the nth time, I know to whose person this hand came from.

"where are you going? what important thing you have to do?" Taeyeon on her confused and quite pissed reaction. It silenced me for seconds until I thought of a perfect alibi.

"I need to talk to appa but I left my phone in the house." I think it's quite convincing coz she just nods at my excuse. I leave the two with my heavy heart, this is the first time I ever feel this way. I walk slowly away from them trying to hold an extreme emotion that is about to explode. Is this what they called jealousy? 
 
 

 

 

 

 

"I never expected you'll do such decision Junsu, you just let Taeyeon alone? what if she got into truble again?" Mr Yang scolded the now doomed manager.

"I'm sorry Mr. Yang, I just really needed to watch over my sick child." he lowered his head at the fact that he couldn't be able to escape from this confrontation.

"you should have told me. I should have send Taeyeon a bodyguard for herself" 

"I was about to, but Taeyeon insited to not tell you. She also wants to be alone on her vacation so we hide it from you. I'm sorry Mr. Yang" with his lowered head and coldest sweats 

"that kid is really stubborn!" Mr Yang hand fanning himself to calm his nerves

"anyway, I will just let her enjoy the vacation for now. She needs a lot of preparations." 

"what do you mean Sir.?" Mr. Yang rested his back on his chair

"Taeyeon will going to focus on her American debut. To fix her image now here in Korea will be a long process so I decided to promote her in America instead, since Western people doesn't get bothered by scandals like Taeyeon had." 

"when is this promotion Sir?" he curiously asked the old man now sipping his coffee

"Right after her vacation I'll send her to America for the preparation. She'll stay for maybe a year or two. Taeyeon needs to cope up from the mess she did here in Korea. Our stock value dropped with about 20% "

Junsu can only nod without any response as he definitely knows what will be Taeyeon's reaction about this sudden decision of Mr. Yang.

 

 

 

 

The whole afternoon is in silence between me and Taeyeon. I visit aunt Liza at her house for a little chat to kill time coz I don't want to bury myself in the villa knowing that Taeyeon is enjoying the beach with Jessica. I raised brows at that thoughts. And to avoid thinking about Taeyeon and Jessica I bombarded Aunt Liza lots of questions about random stuffs from her family to her relation to Yang family. I didn't notice that it's already 6pm, I was about to leave but Aunt Liza insisted a dinner that took another hour.

 I half walk half run going back home thought that Taeyeon is waiting but stopped as I remember about the auction party she'll be attending to. I sigh, and my legs weakened, steps are getting slower until I reached the house. My feet lead me straight to the room only to find Taeyeon sitting straight on the bed with her most serious face since we came here but her eyes are locked on the window, away from me.

"Taeyeon..why you're still here?" I bit my lower lip. She looks at me with a quite pissed look

"why I'm still here? do you think I can leave without even knowing where the hell you are? you even left your phone here how am I going to contact you? what if something bad happen to you?" her voice is starting to get loud

"I just went to Aunt Liza's house, no harm on it. We just had a little chat and she insisted for a dinner" I explain with low voice, I know that it's my fault. She stood up now facing me

"but still..you should have told me. Why you're always making me worry?" we're now engaged to an argument

"and why are you always worried about me Ms. Kim?" Taeyeon scoff at what she just heard

"why are you suddenly calling me Ms. Kim?" the tension inside the room is getting higher, both of us are just throwing questions as answers

"is it wrong to call you that way as courtesy from being your assistant?" none of us give up

"do you really think you're JUST an assistant for me?" my heart skipped a beat that cause an again impulsive action from me

"yes! I'm just your assistant, and you're just my boss" I answer a little louder, then pressed my lips as I realize that I might hurt her again. It silenced her for a minute, she's just staring at me looking straight in my eyes.

"I maybe am just a boss for you, but you're not just an assistant for me. I just thought we feel the same way" her eyes get watered that sudden then she turned her back at me leaving me in the room with the most guilty heart. I hold my chest as I heard the door shots, it's aching unbearably. I want to run and follow Taeyeon but my legs seem weakened by my stupidity. Why is that I always do stupid things? 

 

 

 

 

 

[Taeyeon's POV]

Even though I'm not interested at the auction party Jessica sets, I have no choice but to join it to avoid another argument with Tiffany. I came here with just my casual outfit, I didn't bother to prepare for this coz this is just an escape place for me. I can see the most eligible bachelors in town looking at me still in awe even in my simplest outfit, just pants and a tee.

"look who's here, thought I have to kneel down begging for you to join the party" Jessica welcomed me with a glass of wine. I sip a little then she kissed me on cheek.

"where's Tiffany?" I shift my gaze trying to avoid an eye contact

"you have a lot of guests this time than last year. I want to join the list" I changed topic that Jess didn't even notice. The list I'm talking about is the bachelorettes that are going to bid by the bachelors for a 4-hour date. Jessica have been inviting me to join for 3 years now but I always refused. 

"oh really? what's with the sudden change of mind?" she looks so surprised, of course, coz she knows how I really hate this auction party.  I never wanted to be bought by anyone. But tonight is different, I just want to kill time and this will be a perfect escape.

"this will be the first and last, you owe me one" my perfect alibi

"I smell the highest bid in years" we exchanged smirks

Jessica hosted the auction. The bachelorettes came on stage one by one and got bid by the bachelors. I heard a thousand dollar bid, how pathetic for a 4-hour date. 

"So for the last item, but definitely not the least.." Jessica stated looking at me in the back stage

"This is her first and last time here, so bidders should prepare your money now. Our special guest for tonight..The Korea's First Sweetheart, Ms. Taeyeon Kim" a loud applause echoes and I can see dropped jaws from the bachelors and some are from girls too. I gained confidence from the cheers of the crowd even though I'm just on my simplest outfit and no make up at all, the confidence that Tiffany took after telling me that I'm just a boss for her. 

I stand on the center of the stage beaming them my sweet smile. All are waiting for the bidding to start.

"guys guys..calm down, I know you're all too excited for this so we're going to start the bidding now"  Jess throws a smirk on me

"how about we start at 500 dollars? anyone?" Jessica started..

"1000 dollars" from a tall guy, I think he's a model from the way he stands

"2000 dollars" bid by a handsome Filipino actor, I looked at him then he winks at me. I response with a smile.

The bid gets higher and higher which makes Jessica speechless. She didn't have to host the bidding, the bids continue on their own.

"12,000 dollars here" a bachelor business tycoon bid sending me a quite confident look.

"wow! that's a big bid, anyone higher than 12,000 dollars?" Jess stated

"12,000 dollars going once.." silence from the crowd

"going twice.." I saw a smirk from the guy but he doesn't gets my full attention as I heard a familiar voice from not a far

"15,000 dollars" everybody looked at the direction of the voice. Their mouth went agape not because of the high bid but because the bidder is a girl..and none other than, my angel, Tiffany. Our eyes locked but mine were shocked at her sudden appearance but hers look sorry and it pinches my heart.

"so we have 15,000 dollars right there from the beautiful lady" Jessica said who is an equal shocked as me

"anyone higher than 15,000 dollars? come on guys?" everyone stays speechless 

"going once.." Tiffany's eyes never leave mine. She's like saying sorry through her eyes.

"going twice.." I gulp at her intense gaze at me

"..and the bidding is officially closed at 15,000 dollar..congratulation to Ms.." Jessica was cut when Tiffany quickly came over me.

Tiffany grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the stage. She doesn't let me protest from being taken away by her in the middle of the event. Her grip hurts me a little but I am beaming inside until we reached the garden. She let go of my hand then face me.


"what was that?" I asked her who is breathing heavily with me

"no Tae, what was that? why are you selling yourself to them?" I scoff at the way she called me

"sometimes I'm Tae, sometimes I'm Ms. Kim..who am I really to you Tiffany?" it silenced her then she lowered her gaze 

"I'm sorry" almost a whisper from her

"what?" even though I clearly heard it..she looked back at me

"I'm sorry Tae, I didn't mean it that way. I've been very impulsive with my words and my actions just because I'm too jealous" she spilled it out then I see her bit her lower lip as she realized what she just said..really impulsive kiddo

"jealous? you're jealous?" I asked holding my smile. And she's avoiding my gaze right now

"did I say I'm jealous?" Tiffany trying to escape

"don't try to deny it Ms. Hwang, I clearly heard it. You're jealous! jealous on who?" little sweats appearing on her forehead now in the middle of this cold garden

"it's n..not..like..w..what.." she stuttered trying to deny it again. I turn my back at her to walk away, but stopped..

"on Jessica! I'm jealous on her!" she blurted out. I smile widely then look back at her with straight face

"why are you jealous on her?" trying to throw an innocent question. She scoff

"heol! Kim Taeyeon, you two was flirting in front of me for God's sake! didn't you say I'm your angel? that you'll going to protect me for the rest of your life? that my happiness is your happiness, and my sadness is a torture for you?didn't you say that? that you'll stay with me until the sea gets drained and the sun gets cold? you said that right? are all these promises were just in my dreams?" that made my eyes widen and mouth opened for seconds. Those exact words I told her at our first night in the villa, I thought she was sleeping that time. I'm still speechless at what I've heard.

"tell me Tae, was that really a dream? Coz if yes, then it was a nightmare, because I already fall for you." My eyes are looking straight at hers but my heart is beating wildly near to explosion. Did I heard it right? she falls for me? Tiffany likes me too?

"so it is.." she sigh then lowers her head. She's about to turn her back at me but I grab her arm then pull her close to me. I pressed my lips on hers as my answer to her question. She has these eyes wide open at first slowly shutting like mine did. I'm holding her arm tightly not allowing her to protest. Her other hand is just hanging on the side while mine is on the back her neck to deepen the kiss we're sharing right now. No movements from our lips just a deep pressed lips confirming our feelings for each other. 

It took seconds until I let go of her. She opens her eyes only to find mine were already waiting for hers. I smile at her then she smiles back.

"It wasn't a dream, I really love you my angel" her smile gets wider. I took her hand and place it in my left chest in front of my heart.

"will you accept my heart? will you be my girl?" with hopeful eyes..she nods after a few seconds

"is that a yes?" confirming her answer

"Yes Ms. Kim, Taeyeon, my Tae Tae, I love you too and I want to be your girl" I tried really hard to control myself but failed. I scream out loud out of extreme happiness I'm feeling right now

"yyyeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!" Tiffany slaps my shoulder trying to stop me. I open my arms widely asking her for a hug and she answers me with a bear hug. I envelop her body on my arms like no one could ever take it away from me. Our heartbeats are in sync both in fast pace. This is the first time I could hug her like this and it feels so good. She's finally my girl now, she's mine like I am hers since the day I met her. 

"Tae?" still on our hug

"yes my angel?"

"how am I going to pay the 15,000-dollar bid?" I chuckle at her innocent question. I tighten the hug

"that's additional debt..now you have to stay with me for the rest of your life too" I can feel her smile on my shoulder. The hug we're sharing is indestructible. I really don't even care on how long we'll stay there as long as I'm with her.

 

 

[a/n]

sorry guys for taking the update so long. Works ! and had a fever for days. but I'm back with the latest chapter I hope you enjoy it.

Anyways who's excited for the GG comeback? I smell some TaeNy moments that makes me excited even more. And these two have been bold on their IG posts these days, showing their followers that they are always together. Selcas here selcas there, aigoooo..too obvious isn't it? haha

#BelieveInTaeNy
#TaeNyIsRealLove