Not as sweet as you expected

Master and Slave

“Is it true that you recently donated thirty million won for a charity institution?” I give them a quite scripted surprised expression.

 

“How did you guys know that?” I answered the press shaking my head playfully.

 

“You guys never fail to amaze me! It wasn’t supposed to be publicized, because you know..It’s not much of a big deal to me. It’s just my way of sharing the blessing I have got and I’m happy I can help those children in the charity institution“ I give them the Nation’s First Sweetheart smile

 

“You really are a sweetheart Taeyeon-shii“

 

“You deserve all the love you’re getting from your fans”

 

Those are just the praises I’ve got after the quick interview at the airport. Those fools will always be fools.

They really thought that the charity donation thing was just accidentally spilled out. Definitely not.

It was all planned.

My agency and I would never bother to just give away a single won for nothing. As the Nation’s sweetheart, I have to build this ‘kind-hearted’ and ‘humble’ image as part of our company’s marketing strategy.

 

Of course, my agency is a real pro regarding image building tactics. Any image they want fans to believe can be delivered in an instant with just a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

 

 

 

I have just arrived from Japan for my Japanese album promotion, trying to steal some rest on our way to my fan signing event when my phone rings. I lazily open my eyes to see the caller’s name.

 

“What do you need now?“ I answer with the coldest tone as I know the purpose of this call.

 

“yah! Kim Taeyeon! Is that how you greet a friend?“

 

“I never knew we actually are..since when?“ keeping my cold tone

 

“aish! You cold-hearted vampire! I just called to ask if you have arrived safely. How’s the promotion?"

 

it’s fine" too tired to speak

 

“did you have a good rest after the promotion? How are you now?" I am not used hearing concerned questions from Sooyoung. We actually fight more often than speak to each other in normal tone like other bestfriends do.

 

“It was quite good and relaxing a minute or two ago“ I just love pissing her off.

 

“err..okay“ she scoff in defeat “Have you already read the latest article about you?“

 

“what article? About the millions of wons I have donated" I grin “I know it’s going to be a headline”

 

“No, not that one“ I furrowed my brows “what is it then? Some idols confessing that I am their ideal type? Not so new Soo “ I shift my body for  a more relaxing lean

 

“Nah uh! It’s about you and Siwon “ it doesn’t surprise me a lot, to be linked with Siwon

 

“ What is it by now? “ a not-so-interested tone from me

 

“ it’s quite scandalous Taengoo “ I heard her exaggerated sigh. I gasp crossing my arms.

 

“ you know what Soo, just spill it out. I’m too tired to wait for forever “ this time she knows I really am irritated now

 

“ okay..okay..chill..This article said that you and Siwon had this secret date in Japan after your promotion. And the two of you checked-in the same hotel..and… “

 

“ and what Choi Sooyoung?! “ yes, I am affected now.

 

“ and in the same room! “ My eyes widen. These pathetic so-called article writers never fail to entertain me with their imaginary events. I never saw Siwon in Japan for God sake!

 

“ but you know what Taeng “ I heard her giggle “ what again? “ too tired to speak

 

“ fans love it! I see most of the comments are positive. They love the idea of you two dating “ what to expect? They always ship Siwon and I in any possible happening in our celebrity life, from us having ‘couple’ stuffs to ‘subtle’ meaning of our SNS posts. These delulu fans!

 

“ Yah midget, you still there? “ I can only hum as response

 

“ you should be thankful fans take it positively..plus..Siwon is a big catch! “

 

“ Seriously Choi Sooyoung? You really believe those crappy article writers? I thought you’re a bit smarter than this “ this friend of mine is really gullible

 

“ so you aren’t dating him? “

 

“ No, I don’t.. I won’t “

 

‘ but why??! “ again in her exaggerated tone. I ask myself too.

 

Why am I not dating Siwon. He actually already confessed his feelings for me and I think he is serious about that. I admit, Siwon will be a big catch if I just wanted to pursue him. He has the looks, the body, the fame, and he is undeniably wealthy. But not even a single night I fantasized about him or had a quick thought of us being together. I just don’t find him attractive. I actually don’t find men attractive. I never had a boyfriend nor admired a guy that’s why Soo calls me ‘cold-hearted vampire’. I don’t give a damn though.

 

" Oh gosh Taeyeon-shii, you're even more beautiful in person "

" noona saranghae "

" Taeyeon unnie you're so pretty, we will always support you "

i hear those lines again' I'm getting bored in this event 

" let's cut it off early, I'm too tired today " I whispered to the coordinator to end my unbearable desire for rest

" okay Ms. Kim, we'll cut it after 10 more persons " they can't resist me

I count in my thoughts to kill the boredom flying around me. There is one more left when i hear somebody's arguing not from a far.
I looked at the direction when I saw a girl. She is..how to describe it? I don't even know how to describe it. All I know is, my heart is currently beating crazily at this sight. She has this furrowed brows and looks annoyed yet you can still see her angel-like face. Her lips are pink and looks smooth. I gulped at that thought. Her hair falls perfectly on her shoulder and that is effortlessly hot.

I never realized that I have this mouth opened minutes until a staff woke me in my fantasy. 

" Ms. Kim, I think we have to go now before the fans go wild. They don't like the sudden end of the fansgining " pointing at the direction where my fans keep arguing with our staff. And hell yeah, that girl with the angel face is one of them. Oh God! So she's a fan of me? This is great! 

" We will continue the fansigning " i told him with a grin on my face
" but Ms. Kim i thought you're tired and you want to rest now? " he said with worried face
" Yes I want to rest, but not now " not when I finally found this angel.

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] who is that girl? who is that girl? 
so how do you guys find the first chapter? i know it's quite boring. 
But the next chapter will definitely the meeting of our TaeNy 😁 i am excited myself.
please leave some comments for my writings improvement :)