Top Big Bang

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now playing 'Carrie Underwood - Just a dream'

 

 

“Choi Seung Hyun did you really love me that much?” Seohyun ask almost like a whisper.

“Why did you ask? You don’t believe me?” Top stare at her in disbelief.

“It’s not that I don’t believe in you, you know, knowing that you love me is too good to be true. I just want to make sure that I’m not hallucinating.” She stares back with her angelic smile.

He holds her little face, “You know and everybody know how much I love you” He pinch her nose, “And you’re not hallucinating my little angel.”

“Ahhh that hurt!” She looks up at him, “But now let’s be serious, do you think we ready for our marriage tomorrow?”

“Hyunnie, we been together for 2199 days and tomorrow will be our 2200 days together. I’m more than ready to take you as my wife. You aren’t ready yet?”

“I don’t know. Maybe i’m just scared.” She confesses.

“What are you scared of?” He’s confuse.

“You know, after our marriage you will be taking your duty as an Army and they will send you to the war, I’m scared that something might happen to you.” She looks down trying to hide her sadness.

“Hey, look at me, nothing going to happen.” Seohyun didn’t utter any word as he holds her hand “I’m the best army here, I’ll come back for you” He smile making her smile too “We just need to enjoy our moment. Tomorrow you’ll be my Mrs Choi Juhyun.”

“Promise me you’ll comeback?” She asks with a hopeful eye.

“I will not promise you anything. You need to trust me.” He holds her petite face “Do you trust me?”

She didn’t respond it for a while trying to find an answer in his eyes. After searching she response with a nod.

“Thank you. All that I ever ask from you is to trust me.” He confesses, the he leans on and kiss her in the lips. Star with a pecks and it’s grow to a passionate kiss. None of them is letting go. He’s putting his hand on her neck and hold her close.

Tomorrow is a different day but right now the world revolves around them.

 

 

“Ju Hyun you need to go prepare yourself the wedding is in an hour.” Seohyun best friend calling on her. “You didn’t look happy on your wedding day, what happen? Did you fight with him? Or did you regret saying yes to his proposal?”

“No.” She lift her eyes to meets her best friend eyes, “Why you even call me Ju Hyun? Where is Seobaby thing?”

“Today you will become an Mrs Choi. So I must start to call you like that.”

“Nicole” she holds her best friend hand before she walks away. “I will always be your Seobaby. I’m still your best friend. I only become Top wife not changing myself.”

“I know.” She hugs her. “We always be best friend no matter what happen. You can trust me like I always trust you. And if Top are on his duty, you can always come to me. Nothing going to change.” She smiles and show her pinkie finger “Pinkie Promise?”

 “Promise.” Seohyun smiles back and linked they pinkie finger together.

“Now go prepare for your wedding. People won’t wait for you the whole day.” They laugh out loud like they always do. But Seohyun feel something bothering her. But she put it back of her mind and only remember that starting today she will become Top wife, that’s all that matter.

 

 

Seohyun is walking down the aisle and the music start playing. Top feel like the luckiest guy in this world. Seohyun have always been the girl of his dream seeing her wearing the wedding dress make her look like a Princess that will attend her Coronation ceremony.

“You’re a lucky man!” Top best friend Taeyang whisper to him.

“I know.” He smiles.

 

“Thank you all for coming to celebrate our wedding. We really happy to share our happiest moments with you all.” Seohyun end her speech by kissing her husband Top as their gift to all the families’ friends and colleagues who attended their wedding ceremony and party.

 

 

 

“How it feels to became Mrs Choi?” Top asked while sleeping beside her.

“It feels like locking you up with me forever.” Seohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter