Miracle in December

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Seobaby!” called a male voice. Looking to the direction of the voice she sees Luhan her bestfriend.

“Luhannie! You didn’t come to school yesterday. What happen?” She ask full of worry.

“I went to the airport to get my cousin. He’s going to stay in Korea and guess what, he’s going to join us in the same campus. You’re going to like him a lot.” Beam Luhan excitedly.

“Why you think like that? You know I don’t make friend with male especially stranger.” She stated heading toward the music hall.

“He’s not stranger. He’s my cousin." he ranted.

“Don’t need to be angry Luhannie.” She mumbles. “Oh by the way, can we practice today? For the Christmas party.” Seohyun ask.

“Yes of course, what song will you like me to sing today?”

“Well I was thinking we should do a cover to ‘Dear Santa’ by TTS and ‘Miracles in December’ by Exo. What you think?”

“Really good idea. I’ll see you after class, okay?” And with a gleeful smile he left to class.

 

“You have been here for 3 hours, playing piano. Aren’t you bored?” Luhan ask while putting his bag on the chair near the stage.

“This is my only escape from the reality.” Seohyun sigh.

Luhan walk towards Seohyun and hug her, “Everything will be okay. You will be okay. This will change.”

“Ahhh your hugs always a good medicine.” She hugs him back, “Now let’s practice.”

“Dear Santa first or Miracle in December first?” he ask preparing the mic, both Luhan and Seohyun always spend their time together in the music hall, almost all student is busy hanging out, parting all the time, and some always stay in the library, but Luhan choose staying with Seohyun, she’s his best friend, they talk about lots of things and sometimes their just don’t talk at all, only enjoying each other company. Their silence speaks more than what they thought they need to tell.

“Dear Santa English version first.” Seohyun start to play the piano, Luhan start to sing,

(Oh~) Woah yeah~

(Oh~) Oooh~ No~

(Oh~) Ooh~ (Oh~)

Ooh~ Oooh~

Dear Santa Could you please lend me your ear?

I got a wish list for you to hear

It hasn’t been my kind of year

What about us?

Heartache’s been my middle name

I never wanna feel this way again

So I’m asking for a change

What about us?

I think this is gonna be a Christmas worth remembering the best you’ll ever see

 

Luhan stop singing when he heard his phone ringing, “Yes mom” He answer the phone feeling worried. “Is there something you needed?” he was paying attention to the voice on the other side of the phone. “Ohhh really? Yeah, I’ll be there. Don’t worry mom, I’ll find someone to cover me up. Yeah, I’ll talk with Seohyun. I’ll see you in a bit.” He then hung up the phone.

“Luhannie..” Seohyun worries voice called.

“Seobaby I have an emergency, my dad is sick, so we’re going to take him to America for full check up. We know Korea have good doctors too, but my mom wanted the specialist to check on my dad conditions.” He explain.

“When will you go?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter