Suho feat Kai

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho will be going to ‘Camp for Smart’, well judging by the name you already know that he is a nerd.

Suho is the definition of perfection to everyone who knows him. He was national champion of Mathematics, leader of debate team, holder of the highest record in the history of our school, president of the student association for two consecutive years, accounting for an innovative recycling program, fluent in Spanish and French. Not just that, he is a very good looking and have a great body that every girl is dying for, but they can’t have him because he is mine.

I knew him from the first day we met in English class in the tenth grade. Teacher put us in the same group. As the smartest kid in our school he is the one who explain everything to me, so we grew close to each other. I don´t remember how but he ask me to be his girlfriend in our graduation. It’s not romantic as I wish but I’m happy that he choose me to be his partner.

At the airport, we said goodbye to him in the boarding gate. I hugged him and breathed very deep, so that his smell remained with me for a while.

“I’m going to miss you.” I told him.

“It's only 8 weeks” he replied.

He gave me kissed in my forehead. Why he never kiss me in my lips? We’re already together that for so many year but I always feel that I’m just a partner who doesn’t deserve to be loved by him.

“I will send you emails” he stated.

When they announced his flight, Suho gave me another kiss on the forehead and then he walking along the corridor towards the plane. I’m sure it going to be a long summer without him.

Suho ask me to work in this summer as volunteer at the church since I have nothing to do I do what he told me. I make new friends, they are all so kind. There are Yuri unnie the y tanned girl, her sister Yoona unnie, she’s beautiful like Goddess, there is Kai and his brother Sehun. Sehun is really friendly but Kai didn’t talk too much. I heard from Yuri that he have been in prison when he was young, he was a rebel kid, but since her mother death he change to be a good brother to Sehun, he work hard to pay Sehun school fee.
 

It been 1 month that I have been working as volunteer at the church, to tell the truth I’m so happy, I have really became friend with all of them specially Kai. We go out sometimes just to grab waffles, enjoying ours launch time together, or just chilling out. There is many thing you can learn from him. He’s a passionate person. He work as male stripper dance. I’m scared to get close to him but I can’t lie that I’m really comfortable with him. He give me the caring love that Suho never gave me. Sometimes my heart beat widely to him but I make sure to myself that it’s only for a short of time because my love belong to Suho even he treat me like a little sister.

When I arrive home the first thing that I do is going to my email to check if Suho replay my email. I’ve mail him a week ago to my relief he replay.

 

Seohyun,

Sorry if take long time for me to replay your email. I’ve been busy lately.
Since I arrive her I’ve been thinking about our relationship. It seems that you taking thing to serious from your latest email. I think it better for us to separate so I can focus in my study, so do you. This doesn’t mean we will separate forever this is just temporary after I finish my camp study. I hope you enjoy your volunteer work at the church.

From Suho your friend.

 

Suho oppa,

Oppa what I did wrong? Can you think again? I don’t want to break up.

From Seohyun.

 

Seohyun,

I already think about everything. Let’s break up for real. I realize that we are different. I want to be successful and you’re blocking my way. Good luck with your life.

From Suho.

 

  I read it over and over again. This can’t be happing. He just break up with me just because my latest email, I just say ‘I Love you’, what wrong with that? We have been dating for many years and he didn’t even kiss me or say he love me and now he breaking up with me just because I say I love him? I’m blocking his way? I’M BLOCKING HIS WAY? I know that I’m dumb but I never think he will say such a thing.

My heart is broken, even he never love me, I always love him since the first time I meet him, he always have been patience to teach me, now he want to broke up and even call himself as my friend?

My eyes are swollen since I’ve crying a river last night. I just can get over the fact that he ask me to break up. I though he will be with me until the end, but the reality show the opposite.

“Seohyun?! Whan happen to you?” Now what I suppose to tell my mom? She will probably will take me to Suho’s house and make me ask for forgiveness. My mom never care about me, all she want is Suho to be her son in law. It’s not that she didn’t love me, but she just never close to me, she only focusing on her work, ohhhh how much I miss you dad. I wish you’re here.

“Nothing mom.” I have to lie. It’s Suho who break up with me and I’m not going there to get him back, I also have my pride.

“Don’t lie Ju Hyun!”

“Mom last night I just read a sad story that Sooyoung unnie bought to me. It’s so sad that I can’t control my tears.” Well it’s not a good lie but at least I have to cover it up.

“You’re sister make no sense, why she must bought you a sad story book? Next time I should scold her. Maybe her stupid husband Choi Siwon already brain washed her.”

“Mom! It’s just a book, why you should say such a thing? Look Sooyoung unnie is happy with him. Why can’t you just try to know him? Seriously you never think about your daughters’ happiness all you ever think is work, work and work. I need to go.”

“Seo Ju Hyun! Who teach you to speak like that to me? You will not going anywhere before we settle things up.” She’s furious, but I just stated what I know and what I feel, it all true why she have to be mad?

“Mom I’m late.” I need to walk out or it will be worst. “I’m sorry mom. See you later.” With that I leave mom behind, I know that when I came back she will give me a long lecture, but I don’t care. I need to relieve my stress.

After our volunteer works in the church I was about to leave when I heard someone call me “Seobaby what will you be doing tonight?”

“Nothing, just reading.”

“What happen to you? You’re eyes are swollen.” Well Yuri unnie and I have become a really good friend, she knew about Suho and she knew my feelings towards Kai. She even support me to get Kai’s heart. She think that Suho a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter