Nam Joo Hyuk Part 2

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was my birthday. 11 November, Here some of my bias. There is no space for all of them. 

 

 

‘Bwo-ya? What have just happened? Why feel guilty seeing him? Why my heart feel pain?’ She asks herself but a male voice snapped, “Who’s there?” ask the voice, Seohyun can’t run she’s to shocked from the flashback. He walks towards her. Their eyes finally meet for the first time. They don’t know each other but their eyes are like pleading for love.

“You’re the new girl in dance club right?” he asked her, she doesn’t make a sound but she nodded.

“You came because my music right?” he asked again and both of them have the same flash back, “You came because my music right? Anyone in Songak who dances can’t help but move once my music starts. Let me see you dance.” He smirked, “I don’t dance for stranger men.” She answers.

Trying hard not feel the pain he asks he, “What’s your name?” then they both have another flashback, “We should introduce ourselves since we’ve seen each other three times. What’s your name? Jong Ja ki?”

"Boksun" without realize she answer with a teary eye.

“Seohyun-ah, IU is looking for you. Come quickly.” They hear a girl calling for her. “Ahh, I’m coming!” she answers weeping her tears and run towards the source of the voice.

“Seohyun, her name is Seohyun.” He smiles.

 

 

“Joo Hyuk-ah, I’ve been looking for you.” Reveals IU walking towards him while holding hands with Jun Ki.

“Wahh, I like to see this.” He giggled, “Why you looking for me noona?”

“I wanted you to play for my dance team, can you do that?” pleads IU with a puppy eyes.

“Ani wae, why you have to look cute in front of him. Andwae, you can only be cute in front of me.” Grunted Jun Ki, make both Joo Hyuk and IU laugh.

“Don’t start bickering. It doesn’t suit you guys. I’ll do it noona.” Beamed Joo Hyuk. ‘That means I can get lots of time with her. Seohyun, her friend calls her Seohyun. I need to know why I keep having those flashback and why my heart is in a lot of pain.’

 

 

Over the time, they got really closer and they started dating, people call them the elegant couple, they look like a Prince and a Princess. It starts to feel painless when he’s with her. It feels like they’ve been together for a long time. Joo Hyuk learn that there is a lot of cutting on Seohyun wrist, without asking her the reason of the self-harm he try to give her the love that he thought she need. He gives her all his heart without asking why she smile only briefly, or why her eyes are always red every day.

 

 

“How is your relationship with Seohyun noona, hyung? She seems shy and so conservative, only speak when needed.” Said Jisoo, “She’s nice but I think she’s hiding something, don’t you think?”

“Nonsense, she just doesn’t like to talk.” State Joo Hyuk, trying to change the topic he asks, “Who’s that girl with Baekhyun?”

“Ahh, that’s Z.Hera, Baekhyun new girlfriend. You know Hyung, there is an odd thing about their relationship, Baekhyun said that he been looking for her all his life, he actually crying when he saw her, and she does the same. Actually their first meeting is so emotional, he keeps calling her Soon-Dok and she call him Wang Eun. Don’t you think they’re weird? Since he meets her, Baekhyun can stop calling me Wang Jung or the 14th Prince, I think he’s gone mad.”

Joo Hyuk was shocking hearing the name Wang Eun and Wang Jung, he knows that name, ‘Where did I heard of it.’ He wonders, ‘Ahh, Goryeo King Taejo sons of course I have heard of it in History. But why I feel really familiar to them? It feels like I know them. Things getting really mix up in my head, it’s like I have lived someone life.’

“Stop spacing out Hyung. You look so ugly just now.” Mock Jisoo make Joo Hyuk laugh.

“Baek-ah!” hearing that name make Joo Hyuk felt miserable, the pain that he thought that already left come back and hit him hard, the flashback is showing like a continue movie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter