Sehun

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun where are you?” Baekhyun can hear his Suho hyung worried voice at the end of the line.

“I’m at my girlfriend place. Waeyo?” He still with Taeyeon having their lovely moment.

“Did Sehun with you right now?”

“Ani, his not here.” Baekhyun confuse why Suho is searching of their maknae.

“His missing, did he message you or something?”

“No he didn’t hyung. Are you serious right now hyung?”

“Did I look like someone who like to interrupt people happiness without a good reason?”  

“Maybe his at his parent place or his friends place. Did you already call them?” Baekhyun try to think positively.

“We already contact everyone, his not anywhere to be found, and Sehun is not that type of kid who go out without saying anything.” Suho explain to Baekhyun.

“Did saesang fans kidnap him?” Baekhyun look terrify by thinking of this possibility.

“I don’t think so Baekhyun-ah. Maybe he overhearing manager hyung conversation with me.”

“And what is about?”

“It’s about Tao possibility to leave Exo.” Baekhyun can hear Suho sad voice. But he was so shocked.

“What?! Why Tao want to leave? We must find Sehun.”

“Yes Baekhyun,I don’t want to destroy your lovely moment with Taeyeon noona but you need to please come back quickly to our dorm. Ahh and please tell snsd noona to help us find our maknae, especially Seohyun, you know how much Sehun like her. I think he will be listen to Seohyun more than us.”

“Ok hyung. I’ll be there.” He end up the call and look to Taeyeon who looks confuse.

“Baekoong-ah what happen?” She ask him.

“Taengoo, Sehun is missing. I need to go find him.” Baekhyun answer.

 

“Annyeon! Ohhh oppa you are here?” Taeyeon and Baekhyun look at the door where the voice came from and for their surprise SNSD maknae is standing there with her tired face, she just finish her schedule.

“Seohyun-ah, thanks God you are home. We need your help.” Baekhyun say to Seohyun that look confuse.

“What happen oppa?”

“Sehun is missing!”

“Deh???? Maybe he’s at his parent place.” Seohyun to look calm.

“Ani, they already call everyone but they didn’t know where Sehun at now.”

“Why his missing oppa? Did something happen?” There are many thing running throw Seohyun mind right now.

“Suho hyung told me that maybe he overheard Suho hyung and manager hyung conversation.”

“What they are talking about that make him run away?”

“It’s about Tao. There is a possibility that Tao will be living Exo and you know Tao his is best friend after Luhan hyung left. This maybe really broke him inside Seohyun-ah, please help us find him.” Baekhyun beg to SNSD maknae to help them find their maknae.

“Baekoong-ah did you have any idea where he at now?” Taeyeon asking her boyfriend after all Sehun is like Baekhyun little brother.

“There are many place that possible Sehun went now.” Baekhyun is thinking where Sehun will be at this moment.

“So it’s mean that we should spilt up to find him.” Seohyun take again her keys where she leave it. “I’ll be going to Han River. He maybe went there. That place is a calm place. Maybe he just need to find some fresh air.”

“If you find him, please contact me.”

“Don’t worry oppa. I will and everyone else too. Please inform me when you found him. Then I will be leaving.” Deep down Seohyun is really worry for Sehun, when Luhan left that boy became a lot quiet. Then he became close to Tao, but if Tao will be leaving that will really broke that boy heart.

“I need to find him, before he could do stupid things” Seohyun talk to herself as she drive her car to Han River.

 

At the Han River

Seohyun parking her car and walking near to the river. Her eyes is searching for Exo maknae, but suddenly she stop as she heard sniffing and sobbing near her. She turn her head and she a tall boy wearing all back and using a cap is sitting in the corner while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter