Jisoo

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

'You’re my one and only” he told me as he holds my hand “I will never leave you.” That was the happiest memory I ever have. Being an orphan I never receive the love that other kids have. I’m not bad treated either, it just something missing in my life, but since I know him, I finally learn love, I finally feel complete. He completes me. But now, it was only a memory.'

“I’m not supposed to think about him.” Seohyun talks to herself. “Better put up some music to entertain me.”

 

Jigeum naega haneun yaegi

Neol apeuge halji molla

Ama nal jukdorok miwohage doel kkeoya

 

Naega yejeon gatji antadeon ne mal

Modu teullin mareun aniya

Nado byeonhaebeorin naega nat seolgimanhae

 

Neomu chakhan neonde

Neon geudaeroinde Oh

 

I don't know I don't know

Naega wae ireoneunji

 

Geutorok saranghaenneunde

Neon yeogi inneunde Oh

 

I don't know

 

Ije nal chatgo sipeo

 

Baby I'm sorry neowa isseodo nan lonely

Saranghagin naega bujokhanga bwa

Ireon motnan nal yongseohae

 

I'm sorry

 

Ige neowa noeui story

Sarangiran naegen gwabunhanga bwa

Ne gyeote isseodo

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

 

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely Eh Eh

 

 

She’s humming to the song, without paying attention to the crosswalk, she bump into someone, the person is screaming, “Hot… Hot.. HOTTTTT!!!!” it’s a female voice so she looks up to see what happen, the smell and the color tell her that it was coffee, she just makes the girl spill coffee all over her body ‘OMYGOSH, she’s so going to slap me’ Seohyun thought to herself and regret the lack of attention she has lately. “Oppa do something!!!” the girl desperately asking help from the guy beside her. But it seems he didn’t even look at her.

“I’m so sorry.” Seohyun bow 90 degrees hoping for the girl to forgive her carelessness.

“YA!!!!” now the girl attention is focusing towards Seohyun, ‘Wrong move Seohyun, wrong move.’ Seohyun mentally slap herself. She can see the girl face is full of anger. “Where did you put your eyes idiot?” the girl raises her hand to slap Seohyun, but she’s faster than the girl, she detains her hand before it reaches her cheek. “How dare you to stop my hand, oppa do something!” the girl face is now red.

“Look here miss, I know I’m wrong, but that doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want, besides I already apologize.” Seohyun let go the girl hand.

The girl almost cries, looking to the guy beside her, and scream “OPPA DO SOMETHING!”.

Seohyun look at the guy beside the girl, and he’s already staring at her, there’s an admiration look in his eyes, like she’s some rare gems. Their eyes meet briefly before the guy advert his eyes to the girl beside him.

“Irene, can you stop it?” he talks with the smoothest voice Seohyun have ever heard from a guy. “The girl is already apologizing and from my point of view, it’s not her fault. You’re the one who’s holding the cup, you were talking to me without looking to where you’re heading. So it’s not totally her fault.”

“Oppa!” the girl is legitimately crying “You’re embarrassing me.” She ran to taxi nearby and get inside it, it headed down the road.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make your girlfriend upset. Follow her, she might think you don’t like her anymore by defending me.” Seohyun look down feeling apologetic.

“Nah, she’ll go to her boyfriend house.” He stated calmly.

“Deh?” Seohyun thought they were a couple, the girl seems looking for his attention that time, ‘So what is their relationship? Brother and sister? Best friends?’ she wonders.

“I know you’re wondering what is our relationship” he pauses for a second “It’s an arranged marriage.” He says coolly. “She have a boyfriend, they loved each other, but our parent wants us to get married. She can’t say no, her love for her parent is bigger than her happiness. That’s why her behavior has change, she actually a really nice girl. We were best friend. But her obsession to make her parent happy is driving us away. I feel sorry for her.”

“Ohh, I’m sorry to hear that.” Seohyun doesn’t know what to say.

He can hear sadness in her voice, it’s like she knows her for long time, “She’s is special. In less than an hour, I’ve seen so many different emotions from her.”

“Since you feel sorry, you should accompany me to eat lunch, I was supposed to eat with Irene, but now that she’s gone, I don’t have anyone. Would you?” He asks with a big smile.

“But..”

“Please!” He cut her with his cutest aegyo “You should be proud, I never show my aegyo to anyone, not even Irene.” He grabs her hand and take her with him.

 

At Smtown Cafe

“So, your name is Jisoo. Your dream is to become a professional basketball player, you never dated before and your only girl friend is Irene?” Seohyun ask him with apprehensive shown in her face.

“Yes. How about you?” he asks with mouth full of japchae.

“I’m Seo Ju Hyun. Call me Seohyun. Well my dream is….”. ‘What lie should I put in that’ she pondered.

Jisoo stop eating and staring at her, “it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.”

It makes Seohyun feel like he’s an old fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter