Xiumin

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning class. Today you got new classmate, he’s a transfer student from America. He will need a lot of help and please treat him well. Come in.”

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m Lee Xiumin. Just call me Xiumin. I hope we all can get along well.” Xiumin bow to his classmates.

“Yoona, go sit beside Sooyoung so Xiumin can sit with Seohyun. He need to catch up those loosen lesson and Seohyun is the right person to help him” Yoona didn’t protest with their teacher desire to separate with her best friend, because beside Seohyun, Sooyoung is also her close friend.

“Xiumin please go sit beside Seohyun” Order their teacher.

“Thank you Mr. Choi.” Xiumin went to his sit, he decide to greet Seohyun that seems so quite. “Nice to meet you Seohyun-ssi. I’m Lee Xiumin, I hope you can help me and we can be friend.”

“Annyeong haseyo, Seo Ju Hyun imnida, but call me Seohyun. I will try my best to help you, just ask me everything that you needed.” She smile shyly.

During the class Xiumin just staring at Seohyun without paying attention to the lesson, but Mr. Choi don’t even bother to scold him.

The bell rang for break time, but Seohyun and her friends decide to stay inside the classroom, and ask Yoona to buy them some drinks. When she’s back her face look somehow disappointed as she start to interrogate Seohyun.

“Seobb I hear from some student that you reject our Kingka Kris invitation for a date. It’s that for real? What are you really thinking when you reject his invitation?” As Seohyun best friend Yoona can accept the fact that she reject the Kingka in their school invitation for a dating.

 “Really Seohyun? Yahhh you know that every girl in this school want the same chance that you have. You have been asked out by 4 most influential boys.” Remark Sooyoung. “But you reject all of them, tell me what make you reject those Kingkas?”

“First Xi Luhan the the Prince with a baby face, his father is one of richest man in China, and don’t forget his perfect doe-eyes. Second is Kim Jongin aka Kai, the most influential student in this school and he is the Heir of the Kim’s company, the second best company in Korea and its in 10 top best worldwide company.” Hyoyeon said.

As Yoona continue hyo statement “Third is Oh Sehun, don’t even get me started, that boy is so hot, geezzz, just imagine his face it’s already make me flutter, he is the true perfection. He is the maknae of the Oh Company, not as rich as Kai but he’s company is the third best company in Korea.”

“And the last one is Kris Wu Yifan, his father known as Lord Wu is the richest man in China, his company is in number 1 best company in China and he’s company as same as Kai belongs to 10 top best company worldwide. Why you reject all of them?” ask Yuri.

 “She’s waiting for her childhood friend from adoption centre. It’s Kim Minseok that our Seobb been waiting for this whole time.” Say Taeyeon who have been quite all the whole time.

“Did you still believe that he will be back?” Ask Yuri and this time all her friends is looking at her searching for an answer.

“Unnie he promise me, and I believe in him.” Seohyun answer Yuri question while holding tight to a drawing from her childhood time.

“He already forget you Seobb. Once you say that he will be back to you when you turn 20, right? But the fact is next week you’ll be turning 21 and he’s still hasn’t come to find you.” Yoona try her best to make Seohyun understand that she need to move on.

“No unnie, Minseok will never forget me, right Tae Unnie?”

“I don’t know Seohyun, it’s been a long time, maybe Yoona is right, and maybe he already forget about you. You need to move on.” Say Taeyeon with apologetic face.

“Noooooooo, you all know nothing about him.” Seohyun shout with a teary eye while running away from her friends, without they realizing someone is overhearing their conversation the whole time.

“I think we are too harsh towards her.” Yuri feeling sorry for making their maknae cry.

Same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter