Shownu ft Chanyeol

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Paris is the only city in the world where starving to death is still considered an art.” 

Shownu have been Seohyun best friend since they were babies. They basically grow up together. Seohyun loves him as her one and only best friend and considering she’s one year older she wants to protect him, but despite that, they call each other by name and talk informally.

“Wah tomorrow we will start to be college student.” Shownu stated beside Seohyun, in his room, being inside each other room is normal to their parents, they being doing it long time ago, “Are you happy?” he asks excitedly.

“Of course I do, that means I’m only one step away to be what I want. I can finally work on my dreams, and choose my path.” She explains with sparkle in her eyes.

He doesn’t say anything, just staring her with his half-moon eyes, ‘Ah, I really want to make her mine. But I still don’t have courage to ask her out. We have been best friend since young will she accept me?’ he wondered as his smile fade.

“Stop spacing out.” She called him, “You’ve been spacing out lately, is this related to your choice of college or there’s a girl you like?”

His face turns red instantly, “Nonsense!”

“Then why your face have turn red.” She giggles, “You can’t never lie to me.”

“Ahhh seriously stop making fun of me.”

“Mianhae, it’s just so obvious but you still want to denied it.” She laughs while explaining her point.

“Keumanhae!” his words contradict his desire because seeing her laugh is one of his pleasure. “Let’s go out tonight, what you think?”

“I’ll loved to, but I’ll already promise Chanyeol that I’ll go with him. You know him right?” She asked.

“Tskkk, of course I know him. 4 eyed guy, nerd, thin and pale like ghost” obviously jealous seeing by how he describes Chanyeol, but Seohyun didn’t like it.

“Yah Shownu, I get that you’re popular, tanned with builded body, but that doesn’t give you any right to mock him. Ahhh seriously, I hate guys like you!” Seohyun stormed out of his room, clearly she will not forgive him soon.

“I guess I went too far, but her last words feel like hundreds of daggers being stabbed throw my heart.” He never feels this down in his life, “Seohyun-ah, hate is a strong word to be heard by someone who love you for 12 years.” He saw something on the ground, picking up, it seems like a diary but before he opens it a picture falls from it. “Who’s picture is this?” looking at it make him lose all his hope.

 (Shownu description about Chanyeol, LOL)

 

“Mom have you seen my diary?” Seohyun wandering around the house looking for it.

“No dear. Maybe inside your drawer?”

“No, I’ve look it.” Her desperate voice explains.

“Or maybe you left it at Shownu house.” Her mom suggested, “You usually left your things there, right?”

“I remember now. Last time I see my diary is when I’m at Shownu place.” Remembering their quarrel and it have been 2 weeks since she last saw Shownu, he didn’t go to school nor contact her, ‘Ehhh what if he has read my diary that’s why he hasn’t say a thing.’ The thought of it send shiver to her spine. “Maldo andwae!” muttering with a terrified face.

“What it’s dear?” her mom has notice her face expression. “You fight with him didn’t you?”

Seohyun didn’t answer, know her daughter her mom chuckle, “That’s what friendship do, you fight, you scream, you hurt each other then you make up.” Her mom holds her face, “I’ll call Mrs. Sohn (Shownu mother)” Seohyun mother and Shownu mother are best friends, that’s why Seohyun and Shownu grow up together, they always live next to each other, but last year Shownu family have to move to his grandparents’ house, but Mrs. Seo and Mrs. Sohn friendship bond is still strong as always.

Seohyun mom have dial

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter