Nam Joo Hyuk Part 1

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don't know how but I can't insert link of my NamSeo story here, so I need to put it here so other can read to. Hope you all enjoy.

 

Note:

I wrote this because I wasn't happy with Scarlet Ryeo ending. Baek-ah and Woohee deserve to be happy. So I decide that they should meet in 20 centuries. The story has 2 parts. Please comment and upvote. I adore you all.

 

 

"Loving you
Is such a painful thing
Feelings that can’t be emptied
Is such a sad thing"

 

 

“Hyung are you okay?” Jisoo ask Joo Hyuk with concern, “You look like in a lot of pain when you see her. Did you perhaps have meet her?”

“I’m okay. It’s nothing.” Joo Hyuk shook his head, but he does feel a lot of pain when he sees her. She’s freshman, he’s sure have never meet her yet, but why seeing her bring a lot of pain, ‘Don’t be to superstitious Joo Hyuk-ah, maybe she’s so beautiful that’s why it hurt just by seeing her.’ He thinks to himself.

“Aiii hyung!!!!” called Jisoo, “You spacing out again. Answer me, did you perhaps know her?”

“What you guys doing?” ask Lee Jun Ki before Joo hyuk could answer Jisoo question.

“Ohhh hyung” Jisoo and Joo Hyuk greet him in unison.

“Is Joo Hyuk hyung, he can’t st….” before Jisoo could finish his mouth already been cover by Joo Hyuk hands.

“We just talking about the welcoming party for new students.” Lie Joo Hyuk. “Since we’re the organizing committee we should do a really good welcoming party so those new kids can feel like a part of the family.”

“As expected you take your role seriously. Not like Baekhyun and Jisoo” Jun Ki smile proudly to Joo Hyuk, “By the way, any of you have seen Baekhyun? I haven’t seen him the whole day.”

“You know him well hyung, by this time he will be looking for new girls to fool around.” Answer Jisoo while laughing, “Last time I see him trying to get a freshman phone number.”

“That kid. I’ll go and find him. We talk later about the party plan.” Reply Jun Ki then went looking for Baekhyun.

“Party plan my , you such a good liar hyung, you’re spacing out all the time and you say that you’re planning for the party.” Hissed Jisoo t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter