Emotions - Luhan, Sehun, Kai

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yo Sehun, we are going out to karaoke. Are you coming?" Luhan asked while texting.

"I'm not interested!" He said leafing through the National Geographic magazine.

"Such a shame, it would be nice to have you there, even if you don't enjoy it, you always help a lot by paying the bill."Luhan say jokingly.

Just before Sehun could respond, Luhan phone rang.

He quickly put the phone to his ear, "Tiffany!" He exclaim and then listen to the other line without saying a word. After a while a smile spread across his face, "Seohyun is coming too?" By hear the name Sehun stop and carefully listen to their conversation, "You sure have your talent to lure her." Luhan say to Tiffany in the other line, he couldn't stop smiling. "Yeah I'm going to ask her out tonight. Thanks Tiffany, I'll use this opportunity wisely." He then put the phone down. Luhan didn't notice but Sehun face have turn sour.

Sehun quickly continue leafing the magazine, pretending he didn't hear Luhan conversation with Tiffany.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" He ask but seeing Sehun unenthusiastic face, Luhan give up, "I'm going. See you on Monday buddy." Luhan says before walking out of Sehun apartment.

 

 

The girls are getting ready at Hyoyeon house like usual.

"Hyun today we will party hard." beam Hyoyeon while fixing Seohyun red spaghetti dress.

Yuri nod beside her, "It's been a while since you go out with us."

"We are so happy that you make it." Yoona content.

"It's just a karaoke and I told you guys I won't drink today." Seohyun sigh.

"Who say we will be drinking?" Taeyeon who’s quiet all the time interrupts.

"Fun is not about drinking only, Seohyun, fun can be just us together and just smilling." Voice out Sooyoung

"Kai with his group of friends will be going too. I heard there is some of them who's interested in you Hyun!" Hints Tiffany knowing that Luhan will be asking Seohyun out tonight.

"Nonsense!" She say quickly putting her lipstik inside her clutch.

“Maknae you will always be innocent, wouldn't you?” Sunny ask without expecting the answer. They all laugh seeing how Seohyun have turn red.

 

 

At the Karaoke, Kai walks towards them.

"Ladies looking good!" Kai compliment them while kissing Seohyun cheek. They're childhood friend, close friend. "My friends want to meet you girls. Hyun, you have come with me after we meet my friends. There something I want to tell to you." Seohyun nod and follow Kai with other girls to meet Kai’s friends.

He take the girls to where his friends sitting. "Guys, this is my girls friend. Of course some of you know my girls friend, maybe even someone of you have crush on my girl friends that’s why you asked me favor to introduce them but still ladies please introduce yourself"

"I'm Tiffany"

"I'm Yoona"

"Hyoyeon here"

"I'm Taeyeon"

“I'm the tallest and y one here, Sooyoung” they all laugh from Sooyoung introduction.

“Yuri here”

“Sooyoung, I'm sorry but I think I'm the iest here. I'm Sunny.” They laugh but some agree as you can see Sunny have the biggest ‘melon’ compare to the other girls.

"And this is my close, close friend, Seohyun" Kai raise Seohyun hand.

Luhan face light up just seeing Seohyun standing there beside Kai. She’s the girl he been dreaming, innocent, y, and mysterious. He want her at any cost. He would literally do anything to get Seohyun attention.

They all sit down and chatting, Luhan sit beside Seohyun, he start talking to her, “Seohyun we have meet s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter