Rapper Boyfriend

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Blood type A blood type B AB blood type O
Positive or negative, it doesn’t matter
S pole and N pole are attracted to one another,
doesn’t matter which formula I am attracted to you
Only because it’s you"

 

 

"Anyeong Unnie, Baozi call me say that Unnie is the Hen on Masked Singer. Is that true?" Seohyun heard female voice entering the practice room.

"Aigoooo, our Xiumin can't keep secret." She sighs. "Annyeong Byul."

"I'm his girlfriend, he should never hide such thing from me. But it's really true?" ask Moonbyul with curiosity all over her face.

"Deh, I'm going to sing your group song on 2nd round."

"I know Baozi told me that too. That's why I'm here, I'll help Unnie with the rap part."

"Jinja? Gomawo, uri Byul jjang!" she beamed "Let's start practising."

An hour after practising together, they stop to rest, but to their surprise Xiumin coming with food.

"Baozi!" Moonbyul ran towards her boyfriend and hug him. "How do you know I'm here?"

"You forgot your phone again, I told you not to leave it behind, even I'm busy I'll always call you." He said angrily.

"Mianhae! I change my bag so my phone must be inside another bag, I didn't actually see it." She mumbles feeling uneasy.

"But you.."

Before Xiumin could finish his sentence Seohyun cut it. "Xiumin don't be harsh on her, she's helping me with my rapping."

"Seohyun-ah, you shouldn't be on her side, I'm your best friend. She need to hear it, so she can learn." He insisted.

"Yaa, she heard enough."

"Once again I'm sorry." Moonbyul looks down, make Xiumin feel guilty for being angry.

"I will forgive you if you stay tonight at my place." He said smirking.

"Yaaaaaaaa Baozi." She almost screaming, "Stop being Byun-tae"

"I didn't mean staying in same bed, I mean staying in my place so we can watch movie and have dinner like normal couple." Moonbyul can't stop herself from blushing.

"But I'm going to meet Solar." She spoke.

"You will meet Solar the next day. Haraso?" he asks her, more like demand her.

"What if your fans find out. They're always in front of your dorm." She's worry since Exo fans are most saesang fans of all kpop group.

"Who say we're going to my dorm." He smirks.

"Then where we will be going?" she asks looking all confuse.

"It's surprise." He then leans and take her lips for long passionate kiss.

Seohyun fake cough, "I'm sorry to disturbed your kissing section but find a better place, you guys only make me jealous."

Moonbyul is blushing so hard that she turns red like tomato, to hide the embarrassment she asks her, "Unnie, but you can just call your boyfriend."

"He's too busy, I don't want to whine, he's also busy preparing his solo comeback. It will just add more pressure if I continue call him talking about unimportant things."

To ease his best friend sadness Xiumin decide to , "You know Byulie, our Seohyunie have become so y because of her boyfriend. He's the one teaching her to show her y side, she became so confident because of him."

"Yaaaa Kim Minseok!" Seohyun shouted at her best friend.

"Wae? That's true, Byuile you too should show your y side, but only for me, I don't like other men drooling over you."

"Aigoo Baozi, stop it, let's eat, I still have to teach some technique to Seohyun unnie."

They sat on the floor since in practice room there's no chair or table for them to seat.

Opening the plastic bag, "Steamy Bun! Thank you Oppa." Moonbyul is so happy to see Xiumin bringing her favourite food.

"You only call me oppa when you're happy, you should call me oppa every day." He pouts.

"Andwae, I love calling you Baozi, it's cute." She giggles.

"Bab Meokja (Let's eat)" Seohyun say using her chopstick to take the steamy bun.

They're eating happily while talking about their members, telling jokes and talking about new groups that going to debut.

After finishing the food that Xiumin bought, they c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter