Kris feat Kai

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is real story. My best friend love story. I ask her permission to write it down. It's not really a copy paste of her real story I invented a few things. Hope you all like it.

I suggest you all listen to

Exo-Promise

While reading this.

 

“Taeyeon noona is Seohyun here?”

“Kris what are you doing here this late?”

Taeyeon and other member already hear from Taeyeon boyfriend Baekhyun the news that Kris will be leaving their campus and go back to Canada, as his parent want him finish his study there.

Seohyun and Kris been dating since he move to Korea, it’s almost 7 years. Kris have always been the boy that every girl dream about. Handsome, rich & romantic. Before Seohyun meet Kris she’s always hiding, she didn’t have any friends because she’s too scared that people will be able to hurt her.

On Kris first day at school the first girl that he notice is Seohyun. Kris came and chance Seohyun life. He take her out from her shell and introduce to his friends, that’s way Seohyun now have many friend and she been best friend with 8 girl that she call unnie because she is the youngest among them in their group. They are queenka in their campus. Other students really respect them.

“We didn’t see her since Baekhyun tell us the news.” Hyoyeon said.

“She didn't went to your place? We was thinking that she want to spend time with you since you will be back to Canada. That’s why we didn’t bother to call her.” Sooyoung statement make Kris confuse.

“She didn’t go to my place. I have been calling her but her phone is switched off.” Kris start to panic.

“Do you have any idea her she at now?” Yoona try to call Seohyun “Kris did you know her other friends beside us? Ahhhh, maybe she at Kai place, they are close friend after us, right?”

“She have many friends but I doubt she will be in Kai place this late.” Kris have no idea where his girlfriend now “She been living with you girls for 5 years, did you girls now where she might be hiding when she’s sad?” with that question that he ask, make him remember Seohyun always went to her parents grave when she have difficult time. But it’s already 11 pm, it’s she still there?

Kris rush out from girls’ place “Kris where are you going?” Sunny shouted to Kris because they don’t know where Kris will be going, they want to help find their maknae.

“I will bring her back. Just wait here. I will contact you when I find her.”

Kris driving his car to Seohyun parents rest place. When he reach there he see his girlfriend is crying. He knew the news broke the little girl heart. Kris been always a place that Seohyun always run to, Kris been the one that make her secure and safe. After Seohyun parents die in the car accident, she never want to be close with anyone, she’s scared to being hurt again, but Kris promise her safety, Kris promise that he will stay no matter what happen. Yes he fulfilled his promise for 7 years, but now he will leave the little girl with a broken heart.

He doesn’t have the guts to approach her but he can let his girlfriend crying alone in her parents’ grave. “Seobaby” Kris making his step to Seohyun.

She didn’t turn her face to see because she know that is her boyfriend voice and he is the only one that call her like that. “Oppa, please don’t came close to me.” Kris stopped his footsteps, he always have been and obedient boyfriend. He will do everything that Seohyun ask him to do.

“Seobaby I’m sorry I want to tell you earlier but ….. “

Before Kris could finish his sentence Seohyun turn to him with her puffy eyes.

 “Oppa you promise right? You said that you will always hold my hand no matter what happen. You promise you will never broke my heart like my parents did, why you have to make fake promises?”

With that she can’t hold back her tears, she break down for the first time in Kris eyes. Kris never seen Seohyun on this stage, during their 7 years relationship Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter