Kai

Seohyun & The Boys One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is based on this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNdmkH8zrI try to listen to it while reading this fanfic.

 

 

Seohyun is lying on Kai chest, it’s become her routine after works She always visited Kai’s small apartment, they always been that way for 4 years. They really love each other, no matter what happen they always stick together.

Kai decide to seat up straight so Seohyun can look at him. With confuse face she look at Kai’s eyes, its look like he is sad and hiding something.

 “What with that face Jongin-ya?”

“Hyunie, today is 1461 days together did you forget about that?”

“Hahahahha… So your face said that you’re sad because I didn’t remember our 4th anniversary? How can I forget this special day? We been through so many hurdle in life for freaking 4 years.” Seohyun smile “Wait I got something for you”. She get something on her bag, a simple green box she handed to Kai “Happy 4th years anniversary, here is your present” before Kai take his present Seohyun decide to give him a passionate kiss, “I really love you my teddy bear Kim Jongin” She said in between their kiss.

After finish their romantic moment Kai decide to open his present from his one and only Love. 

 

 

It’s a frame with their first time meeting picture. That picture bring so much memory to them, how they love each other and stay together even Seohyun mom disagree about their relationship. In Seohyun moms eyes Kai is just a poor boy that will never reach her daughter level. But as a stubborn kid Seohyun never give up on their relationship, many times her mom locked her in her rooms so she can’t meet Kai but she’s always find a way to escape just to be with him.

“Hyunie thank you so much for loving me this much and for staying with me all this time even when you suffer a lot from your mom treatments. Come here, I also prepare something for you.” He took her to the kitchen

Far away from her expectation Kai already prepare a luxury dinner for them, he lit the candles and give her red roses that symbolise love and beauty. It’s feels like they’re in the expensive restaurant except for their clothes that don’t match in this luxury dinner.

“You did all this my teddy bear?”

 “I just want to do something special in this special day, I cook all your favourite food”

Seohyun ran towards Kai and give him a long hug “Baby you don’t need to do this, I already happy just hugging you like this, you are my teddy bear, I will never give up on you, even if I have to die.”

Kai break Seohyun hug and look into her eyes for 5 minutes without saying a word.

“Jongin…”

“Did you really Love me that much?”

“Yes I do” She hold his and “I will run away with you if that the only thing that I can do, as long as I’m with you. Call me crazy but I’m really crazy about you.”

Kai kiss her forehead “I know that you really do love me. Here is you’re present” Kai give Seohyun and old book, when she read the title she smile shyly, it’s her favourite book, she’s been telling Kai since they first meet. So he really know what She want.

“Owww thank you Jongin, this is one of the reason why I really love you” she gave a peck on his lips.

“Open it”

“I’ll read it at home, let’s eat, for your information I’m really hungry, those food really attract me since I enter this kitchen”

“You dummy, I ask you to open not to read it” Kai like to tease his beautiful girlfriend.

“Okay, Okay, Okay, I open it and I wi…..” her eyes became wider “What it is Jongin?”

 

 

He knelt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter