Work Is Different From Personal Life

Not Your Ordinary Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huh? Oppa what are you saying?!" She furrowed her eyebrows, hitting his chest again that made him chuckle. 

"But you have to promise me that you have to show him that you are winning this breakup." He said, but she did not reply. "Just look at him... He's dating another girl. And right now, he assumes that you're dating me." 

"I don't know where you are getting in to." 

"I just want him to suffer for hurting you." 

"And you being my boyfriend will make him suffer." She said, more like a comment. 

"Yes. Because that will prove that you have moved on and that you don't need him in your life." He said, making a point that made her sigh. 

"Alright, I get your point." 

"Let's go babe?" Donghae asked, offering his hand once again. 

"Okay let's go." She said, taking his hand as they started walking. "But we should only pretend when he's there, okay?" 

"Of course!" Donghae said, chuckling. 



~
Few months passed that Donghae and Jang Mi's relationship got closer. A little bit closer than they were few months back. 

They have been comfortable lately that calling each other for a midnight snack, or texting each other every now and then would be normal. 


"Look who's having a date later tonight." Siwon beamed, looking at Jang Mi who's grinning at her phone like an idiot. 

"Who?" Jang Mi asked, bitting her lower lip to prevent herself from smiling, who already failed to do so. 

"I don't know, me?!" Siwon joked, making Jang Mi glare at him. 

"This is not a date!" She whined. 

"Really? But why were you smiling as if you have one?" He asked as she just rolled her eyes, standing up. 

"I'm leaving!" 

"So impatient!" Siwon teased as she got her bag before leaving. 

"In Sung oppa I'm leaving! Siwon is teasing me again!"

"Is she having another date?" In Sung asked Siwon, into which he nodded. "Have fun! Tell us what happened tomorrow!" 

"I told you we're not going on a date!" She furrowed her eyebrows before finally leaving the place. 



She immediately called Donghae, telling him to just meet at the lobby instead of fetching her in the office. 

"Why?" Donghae asked as Jang Mi got into the bus. 

"I'm on my way back home now." 

"Then go down at the bus stop and I'll go there." 

"Nooo~ I'll see you, okay? Bye!" She said before hanging up. 




~
"Are you home now?" She called him again the moment she got back into her apartment. 

"Yesss. Are you here now?" 

"Yup. But I'll just take a shower. Give me an hour. Wa-wait. 30 minutes! Give me 30 minutes!" She said, almost panicky as she ran to the shower. 

"Alright alright." Donghae chuckled as she immediately hang up. 




~
She immediately went down, pressing Donghae's doorbell as she fixed her hair. 

"Hi!" She greeted, smiling at him. 

"Hey! You're..." He paused, checking his watch. 

"2 minutes early!" She answered for him. 

"Nope! Only a minute early!" He corrected, making her check her watch. 

"Mwoya. It took you a minute to open the door!" 

"No, of course not!" He answered that made the both of them chuckle. "Anyways you're not late. Let's go?" 



~
"Jang Mi ah, remember Min Kyung?" Donghae asked as he eats his bulgogi rice. 

"Min Kyung?" She asked, raising a brow, and pausing from eating. 

"The one I introduced to you when you had a shoot in my school?" 

"Ahhh the preschool teacher." She said, nodding and eating her jajangmyeon. 

"How did you know that she is a preschool teacher?" Donghae asked, wiping his mouth with the napkin. 

Jang Mi's eyes immediately widened, taken aback by his question. She can't tell him that she stalked Min Kyung on her SNS.

"Y-you told me, remember?" 

"No I didn't." 

"You did!" She insisted. 

"I didn't! This is the first time I'm talking about her with you." 

"Ah geure?" She let out an awkward chuckle. "She had a vibe of a preschool teacher, probably because of her angelic face. Maybe I got it mixed up with my imagination." 

"Geure?" Was his only answer as she bit her lip before nodding. 

"Anyway what about her? Are you dating now?" She let out a smile. 

"You think so?" He replied, not answering her question. 

"Well, why would you talk about her if you're not dating her?" 

"Can't I just tell you a story about her?" 

"Ahhh... Geure?" She chuckled, somehow feeling at ease. "About what?" 

"Well she is my student's noona." 

"And?" 

"What do you mean 'and'?" Donghae asked. "That's all." 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter