Under the Weather

Not Your Ordinary Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

Donghae waited for her at the bus stop, sitting on the edge of the seat provided. It was another a minute or two that bus 3512 finally arrives, with Jang Mi coming out of the bus. 

“Jagiya!” He waved, catching everyone’s attention. Jang Mi looked for the voice, surprised, as she thought the voice was familiar. She saw Donghae waving few meters away from her that made her smile. 

“Hey!” She ran towards him as Donghae immediately enveloped her in his arms. “What are you doing here? And please don’t shout again like that.” She said, burying her face on his chest. 

“I’m fetching you! And you won’t see me if I won’t!” He reasoned out, chuckling. 

“Believe me, I will see you.” She said, wrapping her arms around his waist. “I missed you.” 

“I missed you too!” Donghae pulled back to peck her forehead. 

“Let’s go? Your friends must be waiting.” She smiled, pulling her body back. 

 

“You know, I’m thinking if we should just ditch them.” He said, interlacing his hands with her as they started walking. “I just wanna hangout with you alone.” He pouted. 

“Mwoya~ I thought I should meet them because they’re not always here?” 

“Yeah. But Yunho hyung was relocated. So basically, everyone’s living here in Seoul. We don’t really have to meet them you know.” 

She shook her head, pulling her hand back before wrapping them around his waist. Donghae just chuckled, placing his arm around her shoulder, pulling and smelling her hair before kissing them. 

“Did you know I hated couples who walked like this?” She said, chuckling. 

“What?! Why? Were you jealous?” 

“No! I feel like they should be intimate in a private place you know. But seeing our situation... I guess it’s plausible.” She shrugged that made him chuckle. “Geunde Oppa...” 

“Hmm?” 

“I’m so nervous.” She bit her lip as they waited for the stoplight to go green. 

“Why?” He chuckled. 

“I have never been introduced before!”

“Don’t worry, they’ll love you, that’s for sure.” He said, leaning in and giving her cheek a light peck. 

“Really?” 

“Yes Jagi.” He kissed her forehead.

“Arasseo. Are we near the restaurant yet?” 

“Yup. After we cross the road, we’ll just enter that aisle. 

“Alright.” she sighed. 

 

 

 

JANG MI'S POV

We arrived at the restaurant as I put on my best smile, taking a deep breath and praying his friends will like me.

"Hey!" Someone called out, waving at Donghae Oppa. I bowed a little, my heart is pounding against my chest. I can do this. 

"Hyung this my girlfriend, Jang Mi." Donghae Oppa introduced me, wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed, smiling. "Bang Jang Mi imnida."

"Mwoya, stop showing off you jerk!" One of his friends says, eyeing on Donghae Oppa's arm.

"I won't stop." He shook his head, teasing them. "Jagi this is Heechul hyung, Yunho hyung, and Eunhyukkie." 

"Annyeonghaseyo, annyeonghaseyo." I greeted them once again, as Donghae Oppa pulled a chair for me. I sat between him and Eunhyuk sshi. Yunho sshi is sitting across me, and Heechul sshi on his right. 

"Jang Mi sshi, do you drink?" Heechul sshi asked, pouring a drink. 

"Yes." I nodded shyly. I can't help but to stare at him. Why is he so good looking? 

"That's great! Your boyfriend doesn't drink much, do you know that?" 

"Oh?" I diverted my gaze to my right, where Donghae Oppa is. "But you drink with me!" 

"Yeah. But I can't go on beyond 2 bottles. I'll be really dizzy." 

"Oh... I didn't know that." 

"Here!" Heechul sshi shoved me a drink.

"Hyung, she hasn't eaten dinner yet."

"Ah geure? Ahjumma! Menu please!" Yunho sshi raised his hand. 

"Ye!" Ahjumma brought us 2 menus.

 

"Kamsamnida." I bowed, checking their menu.

"This is their best seller." Donghae Oppa said, pointing at the bibimbap.

"Really? Then I should order it then."

"Alright me too." 

"You haven't eaten?" I asked.

"I did, a little bit. I can't just let you eat by yourself you know!" He smiled, making my heart flutter.  "Ahjumma 2 beef bibimbap juseyo~" He ordered. 

"Ye!"

 

 

"So Jang Mi ssi, I heard you're modeling?" Eunhyuk sshi asked.

"Ah... Ye. But it's just part-time, my main profession is photography." 

"Oh really? But actually, you look familiar. I think I saw you in this magazine..." Yunho sshi said. 

"She's really shy about being a model though, let's stop talking about it." Donghae Oppa said. 

"It's okay, Oppa." I reassured him, squeezing his thigh. 

"Geunde Jang Mi sshi, they've must've put on a lot of make up on you." Heechul sshi said, making me laugh. The others were very surprise by with this words though. 

"HYUNG!!!"

"It's okay!" I laughed. "They do put on a lot of make up on me though." 

"No they don't!" Donghae Oppa said. "What about last time?" 

"Well it kinda depends you know." I told everyone. 

"Jang Mi sshi, I think you are very beautiful." Yunho sshi said, making me blush. 

"Hyung!" Donghae hit his hand, which is on the table. 

"What?! It's true!" Yunho sshi smiled. 

"Kamsamnida." 

"So how long have you've known each other?" Eunhyuk sshi asked. 

"Just a few months." I said, not really thinking about it. How long have we known each other?

"Jagi, it's been more than a year." Donghae Oppa answered for me. 

"More than a year?!" I asked, surprised. 

"15 months, to be exact." 

"You keep track?!" I asked, chuckling. 

"A little bit, yeah." He gave me that cute smile. 

"Well I guess it's not that long?" Heechul sshi answered. 
"Yes." I nodded. 

"So how did you guys meet?" Yunho sshi asked. 

"Hyung I already told you!" Donghae complained, making me giggle.

"Who knows if you've added some fantasy of yours in there?!" Heechul sshi asked, making me laugh. Why is he so funny?

"I didn't!" He said, making everyone laugh. I guess his friends loves teasing him. 

"So how did you meet, Jang Mi-sshi?" Heechul sshi asked. 

"Well..." I started, taking a glance at Donghae Oppa. "We met at a café. I was drunk though." I let out a small laugh. "Because I just found out that my ex-boyfriend cheated on me. And then I guess Donghae Oppa is just being a gentleman that he is," I gave him a smile, squeezing his thigh "he approached me when my friend left, saying that he can be my shoulder to cry on."

"He's already interested in you!" Eunhyuk sshi replied, making me confuse. 

"Obviously he is!" Heechul sshi added. I looked at Donghae Oppa, his cheeks flushed red. 

"Didn't I tell you?" He asked, letting out a shy smile. I shook my head, giving him a confused look. "I think you were really beautiful." He said softly, as his friends chirped, making me blush. 

"THIS BRAT!" Yunho sshi laughed. 

"Even with how I looked? Are you sure you have good vision?" I joked as he tucked my hair in. "I was crying, and I bet that wasn't a great sight." 

"I guess it was love at first sight?" Eunhyuk sshi asked, as he nodded shyly. 

"Well honestly, I thought he's one of those guys who would go and try to 'comfort' girls when they're sad, sleep with them, and never calls." I said, not really looking at him. 

"Oh no no no! Donghae is not like that." Eunhyuk sshi waved. 

"Yeah, he doesn't sleep around." Heechul sshi added. I nodded, smiling at Donghae Oppa. 

 

"Here's your bibimbap!" Ahjumma placed the 2 bibimbaps that we ordered. 

"Ya ya ya, let's cheers first!" Heechul sshi got our attention, raising his glass. "To uri Donghae's love!" 

"And to Heechul hyung's maturity!" Eunhyuk sshi added, making everyone laugh.

"YA!" Heechul sshi complained. 

"Geonbae!" everyone cheered. 

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

“So what do you guys do?” She asked after a while. 

“Eunhyukkie is a choreographer, Yunho hyung is in advertising, while Heechul hyung is a writer.” Donghae explained. 

“Oh jeongmalyo?” She asked as all of them nodded, while Heechul smirked. 

“Why? Don’t I look like a writer?” 

“A-anio...” she waved her hands “that’s not what I meant.” 

“Hyung, what are you up to again?!” Yunho laughed. 

“What do I look like then?” Heechul pressed. 

“Hairstylist?” She gave out a sly smile, making everyone laugh, including Heechul. 

“Hyung, it’s because of your hair!” Eunhyuk laughed. 

“What do you mean, you bastard?!” Heechul kicked him under the table. 

 

 

Jang Mi’s phone started ringing, so she took it out just to see In Sung calling. 

“Oppa, I have to answer this.” She said, glancing at Donghae. 

“Go ahead.” He nodded, finishing his food. 

“It’s from work... I have to answer this.” She gave them a small smile, as everyone just smile back at her. 

“Go ahead.” Yunho replied. 

“Please excuse me.” She bowed before standing up and answering the call outside the restaurant. 

 

“So what do you think of her?” Donghae asked, anxious of his friends’ reply. 

“It’s too soon to say... But she’s pretty.” Eunhyuk replied first. 

“Well, that’s a given.” Donghae chuckled. “Hyung deul neun?” 

“I think she’s pretty nice.” Yunho said. 

“Yeah, I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter