Happy Crush

Not Your Ordinary Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I know! But since you don’t want me to say in your hyung’s room, yo— OMO!” 

“Wh-what happened??” Donghae immediately drop the call, wearing his shirt before running towards his room. “Hey open up!” He endlessly knocked on the door, with Jang Mi opening up before calming down. 

“Ne?” She slightly opened the door with a smile. 

“Mwoya? What happened? Why did you yell?” He asked before pushing the door so he could come in, but Jang Mi held the door. 

“Nothing!” She grinned, making Donghae suspicious. “You should sleep, you’ve been awake since we left Seoul.” She said, still hiding behind the door. 

“What are you hiding?” He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. He then pushed the door open, with Jang Mi hiding the photo album behind her back. 

“You said I can look around!” She bit her lower lip, preventing herself from laughing. 

“Yeah. But what is that?” He asked, getting the album from her back. “YA! NOT THIS!” 

“Oppa!” She whined, trying to pull the photo album back. “Please?” She pleaded, though the photo she saw a while ago is haunting her. She can’t help but to laugh, so Donghae forcefully took the photo album and sat on the bed. 

“What did you see?” He asked while browsing through the album. 

“When you had the ‘emergency’ and had to wear the ahjumma pants.” She giggled, sitting beside him. 

“Ayssi. Not this!” He complained, immediately closing the album. “You can look at everything but this!” He hugged the photo album. 

“Jagiiiii~” she tried her best to act cute, hugging him from the side. “Please?” 

“What if I say no?” 

“Please?” She pouted, and when Donghae loosen up, she immediately stole the photo album. “Gomawo!” She grinned, pecking him on the lips. 

“I can’t believe you.” He sighed, baffled with what just happened. 

“Don’t worry, I’ll show you my baby pictures too!” She grinned, lying on the bed, using her left arm as a support as she browses the photos. 

“How can I reassure that?” He sighed, lying on her left. Donghae did the same position, using his right arm to support his head while watching his girlfriend browse his pictures.  

“Hey, have you forgotten that I am a woman of words?!” She raised her brow, making him chuckle. 

“Arasseo. Ya geunde, you look very fashionable.” He laughed, taking his phone out and taking a picture of her wearing the ahjumma pants. She just laughed, asking to see the photo. 

“Can you take another one with baby Donghae?” She grinned, turning the pages to see the photo where Donghae was wearing the same thing. 

“Me?!” 

“Not you!” She giggled, finding it. “Bbali!” She posed together with the photo, but Donghae kept his phone. “Oppa!” 

“Ayssi shiro!” He crossed his arms and lay flat on his bed.

“I can take it by myself you know.” She shrugged, getting her phone and taking a selca. “You’re so cute!” She giggled, before lying beside him. “How old were you here?” 

“11? 10? I forgot.” He answered, not looking at her. 

“Jinjja?” She giggled, checking the other photos. “What are you still doing here? Go and sleep!” She closed the album for a while to look at Donghae. 

“Let’s look at it together!” He tried taking the album, but Jang Mi hugged it tight. 

“Why?” 

“What do you mean why?! It’s me!” He retorted. Jang Mi thought for a while before grinning. 

“Arasseo~” Donghae then spread his right arm, with Jang Mi automatically resting her head on his arm. 

 

“Hey! Look at this little baby Donghae!” She giggled, pointing at Donghae’s baby picture before turning her head to look at his expression. “Look at this little thing!” She giggled. 

“If you see it, you’ll be shock at how big it got!” Donghae retorted. 

“Jagi, I was talking about your hands?!” Jang Mi teased, and it was obvious how Donghae got flustered with her words.  

“Yeah... I know... I was talking about my hands.” He cleared his throat. 

Jang Mi just giggled, leaning in to give her boyfriend a soft kiss on the lips. 

“I have a pretty big hands too!” She pulled back, smiling at him. Donghae just smiled, comparing their hands. 

“Mwoya, your fingers are really long though?” 

“Yeah I know.” She smiled. “I’m very proud of my hands.” She giggled and then Donghae just gave her another kiss. 

“How about this? Why are you pouting here?” She asked about the photo where Donghae is pouting on the side, while everyone is celebrating. 

“It was Donghwa hyung’s birthday.” He chuckled. “He got the toy I really wanted because it was his birthday. I got really sulky because I did not receive anything.” 

“Geure?” She laughed, imagining what happened. “Are you close with your hyung?” She asked as she checks out the other photos. 

“Yes. But when I transferred to Seoul, we don’t get to see each other often.” 

“You’re both busy huh?” 

“A little bit.” He let out a small smile. “I should also introduce you to him.” He said as Jang Mi snapped at him. “If you like.” He added. 

“It’s okay, really. But I haven’t even introduced you to my friends, so hold your horses, okay?” She chuckled. 

“Alright then.” He smiled. 

“Heyyy what’s this? You competed?!” She asked in surprise, seeing an elementary Donghae dancing. 

“Not really. It was a performance for Teacher’s Day.” He smiled, remembering what happened. “I was one of the chosen kids.” 

“Ohh...” she nodded. “You must be good at dancing?” 

“That’s what they said.” He shrugged, making her giggle. 

“I used to dance when I was a kid too.” 

“Jinjja?!” 

“Eung. I’m also one of the chosen ones.” She teased. 

“Geure?! I can’t wait to see pictures!” He said rather excitedly. 

“I think I have some in my apartment?” She tilted her head. 

“Jinjja?! Then show it to me!” 

“I will!” She stuck her tongue out. 

 

After finishing the photo album, Jang Mi wanted to look at the other one but Donghae said he's sleepy. 

“졸려...” Donghae uttered softly, his voice was rather hoarse.

“졸려? 그럼 자! Go back to your hyung’s room!” She answered. And instead of answering, Donghae just snuggled unto her neck, his arms around her nape and waist. “Let me sleep here.” 

“Andwae!” She tried pulling back, but Donghae held her in place. “Your mom’s right across the room! You can’t sleep here!” 

“It’s not like we’re doing anything, why can’t I sleep here?” He asked, his eyes still closed. 

“Even so! You know I’m trying to get into your mom’s good side! What will she think if she caught us sleeping here?”

“She already likes you, I can tell.” 

“But still!” 

“Arasseo, let me stay for a few minutes then.”

“How many minutes?” She asked, getting her phone.

“Stop timing everything!” Donghae got her phone before placing it behind his pillow. 

“Why?” She chuckled, placing her left hand on his cheeks while her interlacing her other hand with his. 

“오빠, 자?” Jang Mi asked after a while. “You can’t sleep here for real, okay?” She said, but still, there was no answer. “Can I ask something?” 

“뭔데?” He answered softly. 

“Ani... Geunyang...” She paused, thinking if she wants to continue it. “아니야... 자!” She taps his cheeks softly. 

“뭔데?!” He chuckled, shaking her a little. 

“A while ago... When you suddenly told your mom that you already liked me during our shoot? What was that about?” 

“What about it? It’s true though. I told you, it was love at first sight.” He said out cheesily, making her smile. 

“Jinjja? I still can’t believe it.” She chuckled softly. “I only believe in attraction at first sight.” 

“We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter