Airport

Not Your Ordinary Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Joon wrapped his arm around Jang Mi, giving her a headlock as she annoyedly punch Seo Joon’s abs, earning him a chuckle. 

“Let go!!!” She pulled herself back, giving him a playful glare. 

“You really think you could get away with what you did to me, huh?” 

“I told you, you’re digging it!” She smiled, bitting her lower lip as she suppresses her laugh. 

“Jang Mi ah...” Chang Kyu, Jang Mi’s manager called her attention. 

“Yeah?” She asked when Chang Kyu pointed in front of them, making Jang Mi squeal and run. 

“Oppa!” Jang Mi called out, running over to her boyfriend while opening her arms. 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I just waited for Jang Mi, checking up everyone who’s coming out of the gate. 

After a few minutes, I finally saw her, but with a guy’s arm wrapped around her shoulder. I held onto the roses rather tightly, feeling a bit jealous at how they’re acting in front of me. 

Just then I saw her manager pointed at me, with Jang Mi’s face immediately brightening up, running over to me with a smile. 

My expression quickly changed upon seeing her running towards me, that excited yet surprised look painted all over her face. 

“Oppa!” She ran over with that beautiful smile. 

“Hey...” I smiled back, immediately forgetting what I just witnessed. 

“What are you doing here?!” 

“I’m here to pick you up.” 

“Mwoya~” she lightly hit my chest, that giddy look on her face. “You really didn’t have to.” She said, eyeing on the bouquet of roses I’m holding. “Is that for me?!” She beamed. 

“Ani~” I teased, pulling the roses back. “Are you not giving me a hug?” I asked, opening my arms.

She let out a giggle before wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her head on my shoulders. 

“I missed you...” She uttered. 

“I missed you more.” I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist. I gave her cheek a kiss when the guy from before interrupted us. 

“Aren’t you gonna introduce me?”

“Huh?” She pulled back upon hearing the voice. I just cleared my throat when I saw him smiling at my girlfriend. “Oh! Oppa, this is Park Seo Joon, my colleague, and this is Lee Donghae... My boyfriend!” 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” He bowed. “I’m the groom.” He added, with that teasing smile on his lips. 

“Fake groom!” Jang Mi retorted, making him chuckle. 

“A-annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed back, trying to compose myself. 

“Go now!” She immediately waved him off, almost making me want to laugh out loud.

“Why are you waving me off? Is he really your boyfriend? Not brother?” 

“Do we look related?!” She raised a brow. 

“You look a bit similar!” He replied, taking a glance at both of us. 

“Shut up, just go!” She pushed him. “Oppa, wait for me, I’ll just get my luggage.” She waved. 

“I-I’ll hel—“ I stopped when she already left. 

 

 

NO ONE’S POV 

“He’s really your boyfriend?” Seo Joon asked. 

“Yeah! Why are you being like this?” She raised a brow.  

“Geunyang...” he shook his head. “You’re so free! I never thought you wanted a boyfriend.” He added, placing his arm around her shoulder. 

“I guess it’s really hard for you to believe it, huh?” Jang Mi removed his arm as she walked over to her manager and her luggage. “Oppa, Donghae Oppa will send me home.” 

“Jinjja? That’s... Nice of him.” He answered as he helps Jang Mi with her luggage. 

“Great for you too!” She giggled. “Anyways, drive safe! 오빠 또!” She waved at Seo Joon and her manager. 

Chang Kyu and Seo Joon then bowed at Donghae, who immediately bowed back. 

Jang Mi happily skipped towards her boyfriend, who met her halfway. 

 

“Let me help you with that.” Donghae got her luggage from her, and in exchange, Jang Mi got the flowers from him. 

“Gomawo, Oppa.” She smiled, smelling the flowers. She once again turn around to wave at her manager and Seo Joon before clinging her arm on Donghae’s. 

“Where are we going?” Jang Mi asked enthusiastically. 

“How about breakfast?” 

“Now?!” She asked in surprise, but Donghae just nodded. “Sure!” She giggled. 

“Or did you eat something in the plane?” 

“Ani! I slept.” She let out a small smile while yawning. 

“Ah.. Geure?”

They walked to the exit, with Donghae answering a word or two with Jang Mi’s questions. 

“Oppa, you’re too quiet. Is there something wrong?” 

“A-ani.” He shook his head. 

“Tired? If you’re tired, you shouldn’t have fetch me. Chang Kyu oppa will send me home you know.” 

“No, I’m not tired.” He replied, almost coldly. 

“Then what’s wrong?” She paused walking, pulling his arm a bit so that he would look at her. 

“Nothing.” He shook his head. 

“Really?” She asked, caressing his face. 

“Yeah.” He nodded, diverting his gaze away from her. 

“Alright then.” She just nodded, acknowledging that Donghae doesn’t want to talk about it. “Kaja?” She gave him a fainted smile, walking ahead of him. 

“The truth is...” he started as she stopped walking. 

“What?” She asked, turning back to look at him. 

“No-nothing.” He shook his head, giving her a fainted smile. 

“If you can’t tell me yet, it’s okay.” She reassured him, now clinging her arm unto his once again. “Don’t pressure yourself.” She gave him a smile. 

“That guy...” he started. 

“Guy? Who?” 

“Seo Jin sshi...” he said, purposely saying his name wrong. 

“Seo Joon Oppa?!” She laughed at his mistake. 

“Yes that guy.” He replied immediately, feeling annoyed. “How close are you?” 

“Close?” She tilted her head a bit. “Just a bit? I’m not even sure. We don’t really contact each other outside work. Wae?” 

“Ania.” He shook his head as he started walking, with Jang Mi immediately following him. “If you’re not close, why is he placing his arm around you?” He abruptly stopped walking. 

“Ah... I guess you saw us.” She nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter