Shoot

Not Your Ordinary Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Place your hand near your cheeks." In Sung commanded as Donghae awkwardly followed. 

"Oppa like this!" Jang Mi guided him, doing the pose as Donghae copied her. 

"Yes like that! Now look away. Look at Jang Mi." In Sung said, taking a photo. "Now look at me." He said as Donghae turned his gaze back to the camera, with In Sung immediately clicking the camera. 

"Oh dear God he's so hot." Jang Mi uttered, most likely to herself. 

"Please transfer this." In Sung said, with Siwon immediately getting his camera.   

"Oppa can I shoot him?" Jang Mi asked. 

"Yeah sure go ahead!" He smiled, tapping her back. 

"Oppa I'll be your photographer now." She smiled at him. "You can smile if you want." She said, placing the camera near her eyes. 

"H-huh? But what will I do?" Donghae asked as he looked very troubled. 

"Hmm..." She paused, thinking. "Place your hands in the pocket and look at my feet." 

"Like this?" Donghae asked, looking at Jang Mi's feet. 

"Yup. And in three, you look at me. One, two, three." She counted as Donghae looked at her with a smile. "Great!" 


The shoot went on for half an hour as Mr. Kim, the head of the shoot and the guy with the glasses, called the female model to pose with Donghae. 

"You ready?" In Sung asked. 

"Y-yeah..." Donghae replied as the female model, Liz, place her arms around Donghae, her face dangerously close to his. 

In Sung took a couple of shots with different poses, but it seems like he is not satisfied with the photos. 

"Donghae sshi, don't feel awkward. We really need this close up shot." He said as Donghae nodded. 

This time, Donghae was asked to wrap his right arm around Liz's waist as his left arm were placed above her chest and on her shoulder showing the watch that they are endorsing. 


"Jang Mi ya," In Sung called Jang Mi who's observing the shoot. 

"Ye?!" 

"Change." 

"Oh okay." She stood up and immediately got In Sung's camera. 

"I mean clothes, and get your make up done." 

"H-huh?!" She asked as In Sung turn his gaze to Jang Mi, and calling Mr. Kim. 

"This is not working. Maybe we could try Jang Mi as the female model?" 

"Yeah go ahead. As long as the photos will turn out great." Mr. Kim replied as In Sung turned his gaze back to Jang Mi. 

"You heard that?" He asked as Jang Mi nodded. "Anyways let's try few more poses." In Sung said, now talking to Donghae and Liz. 


After about an hour of standby, they started shooting again but this time, with Jang Mi as the female model. 

"What?" Jang Mi asked as Donghae can't help but to stare at her. 

"You're going to replace Liz sshi?" 

"You don't want?" Jang Mi asked, taken aback. 

"Ready!" In Sung yelled as the staffs started turning in the lights. "Jang Mi-ah, just guide Donghae ssi all throughout, alright?" 

"Ye!" She replied before placing herself in front of Donghae, taking his arms around her waist. 

"Oppa rest your head on my shoulder, okay?" She said, turning her head a little to face him. 

"O-okay." He replied anxiously as Jang Mi  place her left hand on his cheeks. 

"Relax." Jang Mi said, smiling at him. 

"That's great! More!" In Sung commanded as they started changing their facial expression. 



~
The shoot ended around 11:30 in the evening as Jang Mi was dismissed earlier, not requiring her to help returning the equipments for she modeled for the shoot anyways. 

"Oppa, I'm really sorry yet thankful for today." She said while buckling her seatbelt. 

"It's alright. I had fun anyways." He chuckled before started driving. 

"Really?" She smiled. "Actually, you had an inner model in you!" 

"Tch. Stop it. I said it's fine, no need to 'compliment' me." 

"Mwoya. I'm telling the truth!" She giggled. "Oppa let's eat dinner?" She asked, checking the time on her phone. "I mean midnight snack?" 

"Sure. You're hungry?" 

"A little bit. Why, aren't you hungry?" 

"A little bit!" He answered that made the both of them chuckle. 



~
They ordered some tacos and juice before deciding to just eat it at their apartment. 

"Your place or mine?" He asked as they wait for the elevator. 

"Your place!" She answered in an instant. "I don't want to bother you anymore." 

"We're one floor away from each other!" 

"I know! But still!" She said that made him laugh. 

"Okay whatever suites you." 



~
After setting up the food, Donghae immediately took his phone out, stretching his arm out as he take a selca of the both of them. 

"One more!" She said as she leans her face closer to him, as they take another photo. "Oppa send that to me, alright?" 

"Yes ma'am!" He smiled as he checks their photo. 

"You're still on vacation, right?" She asks as they started eating. 

"Yup! My classes will start 2 days from now." 

"So you will be busy then huh?" 

"Yeah... A little bit." 


After eating, Jang Mi helped Donghae in throwing the wrappers and paper bags before cleaning the table. 

"So... I'll go ahead now." Jang Mi said, getting her bag. 

"I'll send you upstairs." Donghae said as they walked to the door. 

"Mwoya... We ate here so that you don't have to leave your place." 

"But it's just upstairs." 

"Oppa!" She called, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Just rest, eung? Listen to me just this time." She smiled before pinching his cheeks a little. 

"Alright then." He sighed, smiling back at her. "Good night?" 

"Hmm. Good night!" She smiled before opening her arms. Donghae immediately got the signal so he place his arms around her back as Jang Mi wrap her arms around his waist. "Gomawo oppa... For today." 

"Don't mention it." Donghae replied as he rests his head on her shoulder. 

"Don't forget to send me our photo, okay?" 

"Alright I will." He chuckled as she pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter