Clingy

Not Your Ordinary Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV

“Jagi I’m sorry!” I said, lying beside him and hugging him tight. 

“Hey what are friends for, right?”

“Sorry!” I kissed his chest. “I hope we can continue this when I get back?” I said, looking up at him. I finally saw him smile, leaning in to kiss my forehead. 

“Sure.” He replied, his hands caressing my side . 

“Now, you’re not shy?” I asked, before pulling myself up a little, giving him a wet kiss. I pulled back, giving his cheek a deep peck. “I love you.” 

“I love you too.” He replied with a smile. 

 

I then sat up, looking for my bra and wearing my clothes again. 

“I’ll send you there.” He says, sitting right up. 

“No, it’s okay. I can manage.” 

“Come on!” He insisted, getting his shirt. 

“Wait!” I interrupted, staring at his body as I felt myself grinning from the sight. “Alright, go on.” I said, bitting my lower lip. 

“Mwoya?!” He chuckled, standing up. I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face on his chest. 

“If I could just bite you!” I said, kissing his chest. I finally pulled back, with him wearing his shirt. “But my friend needs me right now.” I sighed. 

“I know, and I understand. She won’t be calling you at this hour if it wasn’t important, right?” He said as I nodded. 

“Thank you for understanding.” I tiptoed and kiss his chin. 

 

 

~

“Thank you for dropping me off.” I said while unbuckling my seatbelt. 

“Anything for you.” Donghae replied sweetly, tucking my hair behind my ear. 

“You should go and rest.” I said, going out of the car. 

“I’ll wait for you to go in.” 

“Arasseo.” I smiled. “Send me a message when you get home. Take care, Jagi!” I blew a kiss. 

“You too!” He replied, catching my kiss that made the both of us chuckle. 

“Bye!” I waved, finally entering Christine’s apartment building. 

 

 

I got on her apartment, ringing the doorbell and suddenly feeling anxious. I wonder what’s wrong? 

The door unlocked as I went in, taking my shoes off. 

“Christine?” I called, but she wasn’t on the living room. I walked to her room, knocking on the door before turning the knob and opening it. 

 

There the lights were all turned off, sobs filling the room as I see her staring the ceiling, lifelessly crying. 

“Hey...” I called out softly, turning the lamp shade on before sitting beside her. I wiped her tears off, as she sat up and pulled me for a hug. 

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I sighed upon seeing her enter the building, greeting the front desk and pushing the elevator button. I then started driving again once she was nowhere in sight. 

 

I got home at around 1:30AM, sending her a Kakaotalk message before taking a shower. 

I took my clothes off as the thought of us almost doing it replayed on my mind. Damn. 

 

“If I could just bite you!” I heard her voice in my head, making me blush. 

 

 

MY POV 

“Are you ready to tell me what happened?” I asked, brushing her hair off her face. 

“We broke up.” 

“Oh Sweetie I’m so sorry!” I said, pulling her for a hug. 

“It’s been a week though.” 

“What?!” I pulled back. 

“I was still in denial then.” She let out a force laugh. “I really thought he would still call me after.” She said as I just listened, rubbing her back to comfort her.  “He said that he can’t do this anymore, that he fell out of love.” 

“But you know what I heard?” She continued as I held her hand. 

“What?” 

“He’s dating his colleague.” 

“Oh no...” I said, pulling her a hug again. 

“Come on! I know you never liked him.” 

“Yes, I never did, but he made you happy! And you know I respected that!” 

“Thank you.” She forced a smile. “You were right though... That I shouldn’t have trusted him too much.” 

“Come on! Forget about him.” I kissed her hair. “And take a shower, will you?” I asked, attempting to make her laugh. 

“YA!” She pushed me, making me fall on her bed. 

 

~

Christine finally fell asleep. So I went out, taking my phone out just to see a message from Donghae Oppa. 

 

‘I’m home! Hit me up if you’re done, I’ll fetch you. 😘’  his message goes that made me smile. 

 

I checked the time once again as my screen lit up 3:42AM. 

 

‘자?’ I replied and it was not even 20 seconds that he started calling me. 

 

I answered his call while sitting on the couch. 

“Hey... You’re still awake?!” I answered. 

“I was waiting for you to read my message.” I bit my lip. 

“I’m sorry...” I said as he chuckled. 

“It’s okay! Should I fetch you now?” 

“Oppa, it’s like... Almost 4! You should sleep! And besides, I think I should stay here with her for a while... Will that be okay?” I asked as I heard him sigh. 

“I didn’t know that you’re so nice.” He remarked that made me furrow my eyebrows. 

“Hey what do you mean?!” I asked that made him chuckle. 

“Nothing. Alright then! Don’t forget to call me, okay? I’ll fetch you.” 

“Arrasseo. I won’t keep you long, go and rest.” 

“You should too.” He replied endearingly, making me smile. 

“Jalja~” 

“Eung, jalja~ Saranghae”

“Na do saranghae~” I replied, ending the call. 

 

I just felt my heart full, because even with this short conversation, how can he make me feel like this? 

 

“Who’s that?!” I heard a voice, making me jump from my seat. I turned to see Christine, few meters away from me with her arms crossed. 

“Umm... Nothing.” I cleared my throat. I just can’t tell her right now you know? After what happened to her... 

“I heard you say I love you! And I heard a man’s voice!” I guess there’s no escaping now huh? “Jang Mi, not because I broke up with that jerk, means you can’t be happy with your love life you know.”

“Arrasseo, that was... My boyfriend.” I stood up, reading her expression. 

“Don’t tell me you’re back with that dickhead?!” She furrowed her eyebrows. 

“Mwo?! No! It’s not Eric Oppa.” 

“You sure? What’s his name?” 

“Lee Donghae.” I answered, almost preventing myself from smiling upon mentioning his name. 

“Donghae? Where have I heard that before...” she pondered. “That guy who offered you his apartment?!” 

“Oh yeah!” I nodded. I completely forgot about that! 

“Oh! And the guy who fetch you when we drank together with Sol!” 

“Yes!” I smiled. 

“Oh my gosh! You have to tell me everything!” She smiled, pulling me for a hug. I just giggled, happy that she finally smiled, and because she’s happy for my relationship. 

“Sure, but not now though. Do you know what time is it?” I said, pulling back and pushing her to the bedroom. “Let’s sleep!” 

“Hey I have to pee!” 

“Oh! Mian~” I chuckled as she made her way out of the bedroom again. “May I borrow some clothes?!” I asked. 

“Sure!” She yelled back as I open her dresser, pulling out some shorts and an oversized tee. 

 

I changed into those, before finally unhooking my bra and hanging it on the side. 

I suddenly felt my cheeks heating up upon remembering how Donghae Oppa carelessly unhooked my bra. 

I turned my head and check the time again, 4:00. 

If ever Christine hasn’t called, maybe we’re sleeping next to each other right now, right? 

Or maybe... We’re doing it again? Maybe... 4th round? I grinned. 

 

I tapped my cheeks a few times for thinking indecent thoughts. Ania, I should stop thinking about this. We have a lot of time you know. 

 

“Hey so how is he?” Christine asks. 

“We haven’t slept together, how would I know?” I chuckled nervously, closing her dresser. 

“YA! I was talking about him as your boyfriend, not in bed!” She hit my head, making me more embarrassed. “Oh God! Is that why you’re blushing? You’re thinking about sleeping with him!” She teased, but I just walked to her vanity area, getting some cotton before putting on some make-up remover. 

“Can you just sleep?” I said out softly as I see her reflection giggling. “I’m borrowing your skin care!” 

“I’m glad you’re happy.” She smiled. “You look way happier more than ever.” 

 

 

~

I glanced the time, it’s already 2 in the afternoon when I arrived in front of Donghae Oppa’s apartment. I wanted to surprise him so I didn’t call him when I left Christine’s place. 

 

“Oppa?” I dialed his number. 

“Jagiya!” He answered, I can feel him smiling. 

“Hi! Umm... Christine let me go now.” I said, and I hear rustling sounds in his place. 

“I’ll be there in 30!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter