Girls Night Out

Not Your Ordinary Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A bottle of Soju please!" Sol, one of Jang Mi's best friends yelled. 

"Ya! It's been a long time since we've seen each other and you want to drink?!" 

"Ya! It's been a long time since we've seen each other and you don't want to drink?!" Sol replied, insisting for them to drink. "Plus, you've been my drinking buddy! What happened? Stop hanging out with Christine!" She joked and as if on cue, Christine finally arrived, immediately spotting them and sitting beside Sol. 

"Heyyyy what's up!" Christine greeted, placing her bag on the chair. 

"We will drink tonight, okay?!" Sol said. 

"Call!" Christine immediately agreed, surprising her two best friends. 

"What happened to you?!" Sol asked, obviously shocked upon her response. 

"Geunyang..." She shrugged, immediately pouring herself a shot. 

"Aigoo. You fought?" Jang Mi asked, into which she shook her head. 

"I just got a lot of things in mind lately. Plus, we haven't hang out in a while." 

"I am not drinking! I still have a shoot tomorrow morning." Jang Mi said, pushing off the shot Sol gave her. 

"Bummer! Can't you just reschedule that? I will be in Japan the day after tomorrow!" Sol said, pushing the drink back to Jang Mi once again. 

"No. This is an important shoot you know." 

"Then just drink, we promise not to get drunk!" Sol smiled, giving her the shot. 

"Promise that you'll let me go if I get dizzy?" Jang Mi asked. 

"Promise!" The gals replied with glee. 

"Cheers to our friendship!" Jang Mi said, chuckling. 

"Cheers!" Christine and Sol said as they clinked their glasses of soju. 




"Hey this is your song!" Christine chuckled, the smell of soju is lingering on her lips as she started playing '너라서' by Davichi on her phone.  

"You !" Jang Mi chuckled, staring at her best friends who are drunkly singing her song for Eric, her ex-boyfriend.

"너라서 이렇게 사랑하는 너라서
몇 번도 참을 수 있어
처음부터 너 하나밖에 난 몰랐으니까" Christine and Sol drunkly sang, lifting and waving their hands up in the air. 

"Ya sing with us!" Sol chuckled as Christine and her stood up to sit beside Jang Mi. 

"Mwoya." Jang Mi just smiled, remembering how she used to tell her friends how much she loved Eric. 

"다 너라서 이렇게 보고 싶은 너라서 사랑해
너무 아프지만 너무 힘들지만 너라서 난 괜찮아" The three tipsy, almost drunk women sang with glee, not caring if they are not hitting the notes right. 


It was about half an hour ago when In Seong, Jang Mi's sunbae, called to tell her that the shoot was cancelled. 

And because the shoot was cancelled, these three women agreed to get drunk and wasted that night, not giving a about the consequences that might happen. 

"What if we go to a neorebang?" Jang Mi asked, raising her right arm as if she's reciting in class. 

"Okay okay! Let me just go to the restroom." Sol stood up, stumbling on her feet as she made her way to the restroom. 



"Yoboseyo?" Jang Mi answered. 

"Yoboseyo? Did I wake you up?" Donghae asked on the other line. 

"H-huh?" Jang Mi stood up straight, wiping the corner of her lips and rubbing her eyes to see a clearer view of where she is. 

"다 너라서 이렇게 보고 싶은 너라서 사랑해~!" Sol and Christine yelled, as Jang Mi just furrowed her eyebrows, seeing her friends still singing that song with bottles of beers in their hands. 

"Or... You're not in your apartment?" Donghae snapped her back to the conversation. 

"Ahh... Eung." Jang Mi replied, yawning. 

"Ya Bang Jang Mi! Sing with us!" Sol yelled, chuckling while handing her the 'microphone' which is a chicken leg. 

"Are you drunk?" Donghae asked her again. 

"Ugh..." Jang Mi took a long time to reply, still unable to catch up with their conversation. 

"Just please turn on your tracking device." Donghae sighed before ending the call. 

"Who's that? Interrupting us from our concert!" Christine said, obviously drunk before getting another chicken leg and handing it to Jang Mi. "Sing!" 

"너라서 이렇게 사랑하는 너라서" The two sang again as Jang Mi just stood up, stumbling her way to the restroom. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter