Coffee

Not Your Ordinary Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV

"Do you want to get out of here and drink coffee?!" Jang Mi yelled, into which Christine, her friend, nodded. 

"I'll pee first, wait for me." Christine replied leaving, into which Jang Mi just stared at her while processing what her friend just said. 

"What?!" 

"I said I'll pee!" She yelled, taking out her phone and checking it. 

"Ah... Pee." Jang Mi smiled, realizing what her friend just said. "Alright. I'll wait for you outside!" She yelled, making her way out of the bar while constantly tripping and bumping on someone. "Oh dear God!" She laughed when she almost broke her ankle because of the guy she bumped into.

"Are you alright?" The stranger asked. 

"Perfectly fine!" She laughed, making an 'okay' sign before finally making her way out of the bar. 

"Ya Bang Jang Mi!" Christine called her once again as they both made their way to the coffee shop nearby. 



~
"You know, you can stop staring at me and just let it all out." Christine said, extending her hand out to hold hers. 

"I... I can't just let him go." Jang Mi replied, finally letting her tears fall. 

"But he's using you." 

"But I love him." 

"And he doesn't love you back." She retorted that made her silent. 

"Do you think so?" She asked after a while, tears are still uncontrollably falling off of her eyes. 

"Dear, I'm telling you this as your best friend. Do you think you'll find him making out with different girls fourth time this week if he really loves you?!" 

"Maybe--" 

"And he'll just meet up with you for ?!" 

"But he's--" 

"Bang Jang Mi you have to wake up! He's not for you. You'll find a better man for yourself!" She said, almost almost shaking her best friend because of anger. 

"Christine..." She called, unable to utter any other word. Christine just sighed, fetching her phone that is furiously ringing. "It's alright, you can go.  He needs you." Jang Mi gave her best friend a forced smile before pulling her hand back. 

"I'm really sorry. It's just that--" 

"Shh!" She cut her off, smiling.  "I understand. You can go." 

"Maybe I should send you home first." 

"No, I should stay and drink more coffee. You know how coffee relaxes me." 

"Aigoo. Alright just send me a message, okay? If you didn't, I'll go over to that jerk and cut off his , you got me?!" Christine said that made Jang Mi laughed. 

"I doubt it. Anyways I'll call you!" Jang Mi said as Christine gave her a short hug before making her way out of the coffee shop. 



~
Jang Mi just stared out of the glass window, memories of her and her 'boyfriend' flashes back as tears filled her eyes once again. 

"Mind having another round of coffee?" A guy suddenly sat down in front of her, giving her that boy-next-door smile while handing her coffee. 

"Well, you already bought it for me." She shrugged, laughing. 

"Just look at you and how coffee suddenly changes your mood!" The guy said, amazed as how she suddenly laugh with the sight of coffee when she was just crying a while ago.

"Well I love coffee!" 

"I heard." He smiled, making her raise her brow. 

"Really? How? When?" 

"A while ago." 

"Huh?!" He shrugged. 

"Mind sharing me your story? I can be your shoulder to cry on." 

"Really?" She asked when the guy stood up, sitting beside her and immediately pulling her head to rest on his shoulder. "How can I be sure that you're not a stalker or anything alike?" 

"Do I look like one?" He asked as the woman immediately shook her head. "See?! You can tell me!" 

"Alright. Anyway it's better to let it all out, right?" She asked into which he nodded. "I caught him cheating." 

"Go on." 

"Four times this week." 

"Wow." 

"Is that a good thing for you guys?" 

"Nope. Not for me. I'm the loyal type." He said that made her giggle. 

"Anyway, my friend told me he's just seeing me for and..." 

"And?" He asked, raising a brow. 

"Even though sometimes I'm seeing our relationship only revolving in it, I don't want to believe it because I love him." 

"Well that's stupidity." 

"And that's what they call me." She chuckled bitterly. 

"I'm sorry." 

"No it's okay. I know I am." 



~
"You know, it's almost 3AM, how about sending you home?" 

"Nah, you should go. I'll be fine." 

"But you should take a rest you know." 

"You're right. I'm getting tired anyways." She said, standing up. 

"Where do you live? I'll send you home." 

"I won't be going home. Don't want to see him with another girl you know." 

"Then where will you sleep?" 

"Hotel probably?" 

"How about crashing into my place instead?" He asked that made her laugh. 

"Are you serious? We barely know each other!" 

"Yet you shared your story with mine." 

"That's because I want to feel better." 

"Tch. Reasons! Let's go. My place is near anyways." 

"You're really sure about this?" 

"I won't be asking you in the first place if I'm not serious and sure about this." He said that made her smile. 

"No girlfriend?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter