It's a date!

Kiss Kiss Kiss

 

~Jonghyun POV~

The next day was Saturday, and I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I groaned and turned so I was facing my pillow. I grabbed my phone from the table beside my bed.

“Hellooo?” I dragged out my words. I was just too tired to care.

But, I woke up when the voice on the other end was practically screaming at me.

“Jonghyun? Where the hell are you? We’re supposed to be at Mr. Choi’s restaurant remember?”

I sat up. “What the? Key? How did you get my number?”

He sighed. “Idiot, you gave it to me yesterday when you walked me home, remember?”

Yesterday? Oh yeah, I was walking Key home and gave him my number when we were in front of his house.  “Oh, yeah.”

“Don’t you ‘Oh yeah’ me you stupid dino! Now get your to Spade’s right now!” he spat before hanging up.

I stared at the phone and laughed. Gosh, he is so adorable when he’s mad.

I stretched as I got out of bed and got dressed. As I brushed my teeth, I couldn’t help but think about Key more and more.

Why am I so attracted to him? How come I want to be with him so much?

I quickly finished preparing and grabbed an apple from the kitchen, biting into it as I walked out my apartment building.

I felt around my pocket for the business card I had taken with me and handed it to a taxi driver when I got into a cab and he asked where I was going after I’d thrown out my apple core.

I stared out the window, watching the city go by like it was a movie. Wouldn’t it be fun if I went around with Key one day?

I smiled to myself, thinking about how crazy it’d be. He’d act like a diva I bet, but it’d be a blast.

The driver stopped in front of a small building, maybe a little smaller than an average size house. I thanked him and paid before climbing out the taxi and entering the café cautiously.

“Anngyeong” I sang into the café. I looked around but no one was here, until Key came out from a small room in the back. When he appeared, I smiled.

He was wearing a waiter’s outfit, and it looked really good on him. He put his hands on his hips as I walked over to him. “You’re looking good”

His face turned red and he looked down. “Thanks” he mumbled. He looked back up at me and gave me his famous attitude again, but I knew he was still flushed from my compliment.

“Now, you go get changed” he said, shoving me in the room. I stumbled in and looked around to see Minho and Taemin already in their uniforms, along with an annoyed looking Amber.

“Ugh, a skirt!” she huffed as she pulled her skirt lower. “Mr. Choi, can’t I wear a boy uniform? This is really uncomfortable.”

Minho’s dad poked his head out from behind a curtain. “If you want, I do have an extra” he told her.

Her face lit up. “Thank goodness” she sighed as she went into the other dressing room after Mr. Choi handed her a uniform that looked like the one he handed to me. “Hurry, hurry, change. We need to train you all” he pushed me lightly into the third dressing room.

I stared at the uniform before changing and looking in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. I guess I did when I emerged and Key smiled at me and said, “You’re not so bad looking”

Wow, a compliment. I grinned at him before Mr. Choi told us quickly what to do.

He just told us the basics. We didn’t have much time to train, so he just told us to ask what the customer wanted to order from the menus already set on the tables, and to entertain them somehow.

“Do a talent, sing, dance, or you can just sweet talk them” he told us as a few girls came in. “And don’t worry, you don’t have to kiss anyone or anything like that”

From behind me, I could hear Key sigh, sounding relieved. Oh, right. He hasn’t had his first kiss yet.

“Jonghyun and Minho, why don’t you start with our first customers?” he said, pointing to the two girls flipping through the menu. I nodded and Minho followed me to them.

When they saw us, they grinned and blushed a little. I flashed a smile. “Welcome to Spades, do you need any more time to order?”

“Um…” one girl looked to the other. “I think so.”

“That’s fine. By the way, I’m Jonghyun, your waiter, and this is Minho, your host” I said cheerfully.

I could feel Minho’s eyes glaring at me and as soon as we walked away, he nudged me and hissed “Why do I have to be the host?”

I shrugged. “You’d be better at it?” he rolled his eyes but said nothing anymore.

I looked around and saw Key talking to some girls in another part of the café. He was laughing and they were all blushing. I felt jealous.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. “Kibum, can I talk to you?”

Wait, what was I doing? I didn’t need to ask him anything. Arrgh, get yourself together Jonghyun!

He just looked back at me and said “Okay” before telling the girls he’ll be right back.

“What is it?” he asked as he followed me to the kitchen where a few cooks were baking. Uh… what should I say?

“Um…” I leaned against the counter. “So how come you haven’t had your first kiss yet?”

Brilliant, Jonghyun. He’ll probably stab you, doesn’t he not like to talk about this?

He frowned at me. “I don’t know. Maybe I’m just waiting for my perfect match.”

Perfect match? “Like who?”

He thought for a while and spoke. “I guess someone caring, and funny, sweet and charming. Someone to keep me on my toes” he grinned and laughed a bit. Did he just describe me? Wait, what the hell am I doing, complimenting myself?

“Huh” I said. He narrowed his eyes at me. “That’s all you wanted to ask me?”

I rubbed the back of my neck and thought back to when I thought it’s be fun to go on a date with Key.

“Well, actually, do you, maybe want to go out sometime?” I said shyly.

His eyes got a bit bigger. “Huh?”

I shrugged. “Maybe, um, Mr. Choi told us we were getting out first paycheck next week, right? When we get it, do you want to, I dunno, go walk around town or something?”

He stepped closer, much to my surprise. Usually, it was me who did that.

He looked up at me through his eyelashes, even though I was shorter than him. Gosh, he had long eyelashes. “So, like a date you mean?”

I cleared my throat. “Um, i guess” I said nervously. Why am I so nervous right now? It’s not like I was asking him to marry me.

He grinned and stepped back. “Okay! Next week, then!” he said cheerfully as he walked towards the kitchen door. I smiled. Did I really just ask Key out on a date?

“It’s a date” I winked and his face turned a bright red, but his smile was still pasted on his face.

He went back into the café, but poked his head back in suddenly. “Oh yes Jonghyun, and I’d appreciate it if you not interrupt me and had nothing to say” he stuck his tongue out and I did the same.

“Whatever, I was rushing” I laughed before he rolled his eyes again, smiled, and went back to the girls he was hosting.

I grinned, knowing that I didn’t have to be jealous of anyone. I’d have Key to myself for a whole day next week, and I couldn’t wait.

 

--

Chapter 4~ ^^

well, this is a shorter chapter than i planned on writing, but i just wanted to update already... so i did ^^

and sorry, i know i promised onew in this chapter, but i just haven't gotten to him yet. maybe in the next update (:

okai, well, they have offically started working as hosts :D i came up with the idea from OHSHC, even though i read that manga forever ago XD

let's do a quick comparison!! XD

 

Taemin = Hunny

 = 

 

Minho = Mori XD

 

 

Jonghyun = Tamaki

  

 

Key = Haruhi (i guess XD)

 =  

 

Amber = Hikaru/Kaoru (O_O)

 =  

 

Ahaha... sorry my brain is extra weird today O_O

its okay tho right?:D XD

okai, well until next time ~^^

And don't forget to subscribe + comment if you've enjoyed, !!

x3 alrighty, well cya in le next update (:

Anngyeong (^.~)