Epilouge & Author note

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Epilogue

 “Yaah. Wake up.”

Jonghyun gives a growl of frustration and flops his pillow over his head, mumbling something I couldn’t make out.

“Yeobo~” I whined. That usually gets him up, but not today. I guess I’ll go to extreme measures.

Since he was lying on his stomach with his head under the pillow and his sticking out from the covers, I smacked it hard enough to make a kinda clap sound. He yelped and got up right away, his face flushed with anger and embarrassment.

“Yah!” he yelled. I knew he was gonna chase me. I was already running by the time he had jumped out of bed and started coming after me.

He somehow caught up to me, hugging me tightly from behind before lifting me up, protesting and kicking, while he threw me on the bed.

He climbed over me and placed his lips near my ear. “That was supposed to be my job Kibum” he sang, referring to the smacking.

I blushed instantly and pushed him off me. “Whatever” I murmered as I walked to the bathroom, leaving him chuckling on the bed.

My face was red when I checked it in the mirror. Geez, this always happens nowadays, ever since Jonghyun moved in with me.

Me and my boyfriend live together after he kept complaining how lonely he was during breaks. I let him stay with me while the rest of his family went on vacation.

Our usual mornings consist of him not waking up, me rousing him, jumping on him, and the occasional skinship. It always follows by him chasing me, and his somewhat seductive side coming out. It always makes me feel flushed so I always retreat.

I came back out after washing my face and brushing teeth to find Jonghyun tuning his guitar.

I jumped next to him on the bed, asking “Whatcha doing?”

His eyes fall on me. “Key, how long have we been dating?”

I think. “Maybe a year and a half.” So much happened in a year and a half.

He smiled. “Yeah. Now let me tell you…” he put his guitar down and grabbed y hands, tugging me closer and closer until we were so close I could feel his breath on the tips of my lips.

“Since I met you, and you’re with me, or in my mind, I can’t think straight, I almost can’t sleep. Because finally my reality is better than my dreams. I have you, a beautiful y kind boyfriend who keeps me on my toes night and day. I can be my total self around you, I can tell you everything, and I want to share everything with you. Every secret, whisper, feeling, touch. I love you that much.”

This sudden speech brings the crimson color back to my face. I can’t speak because the words are caught in my throat, so I just look anywhere but his eyes.

I can see him smiling. “I’ve been preparing that for a few days now.”

I giggled and pressed my lips against his for who knows how long, I only pulled away when I ran out of breath. “I love you too Kim ing Jonghyun. You make me excited every day, the reason why I wake up is because I know that you’re here and I’d rather be with you than do anything else. I so badly need you it hurts because I’m only really happy with you. My heart skips, my stomach does flip flops, and I turn red every day because of you.”

He smiled and kissed me again before he picked up his guitar. “I’m glad you said that.”

Then he started strumming and humming. This is one reason why I love Jonghyun so much. He can make music at the touch of his fingers, with his voice, everything he does is music.

But then the lyrics catch me off guard.

“It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you~”

He carries on but I barely hear him because I’m already tearing up. Is he for real? This is so sudden.

Well, maybe not so sudden. He’s talked about getting married before but I thought he was just joking. Today, this morning, this day, he’s serious. He wants to marry me.

He finishes with his voice soft and low and almost hypnotizing to me.

“I really…think I wanna marry you Kim Kibum.”

Then he pulls out a box he was hiding behind him and holds it out. I just stare at it.

“No.” I look back at him. his eyes told me he was serious. “I know I want to marry you.”

I was gonna cry. So I did. And when I was done I took the box from him and slid the pretty sparkling ring on my finger.

I looked back and smiled at it. “It’s beautiful.” He said nothing. Still waiting for my answer I guess. “I wonder what Tae baby will say about it at the wedding.”

Jonghyun smiled widely and hugged me tightly. “I love you so ing much.” He said. I giggled.

“I know.”

Then he pulled back and asked if I wanted to hear a song. I said yes and he started strumming a set of chords my ears were practically trained to recognize. I broke into a smile as I started to sing to our song.

Kiss Kiss Kiss~♥

 

 

*+*+*+*

 

 

 

Author Note

 

Woah. I finished it. Finally. After a loooong hiatus, I’ve finally got the time to sit and write the final chapter of this fic <3 and I’m so glad

This epilogue, I hope it’s okay enough. I wrote it quickly, I’ve always wanted to write a proposal scene :3 I wanted to add Seunghyun and Taemin and everyone but there was no room ); awwh. i added Marry You from Bruno Mars because i love that song<3

To be honest, for the last chapter, before I went on hiatus, I’d written half of it. In the middle of my hiatus, I finished 90% of it. And the night I posted it I just had to finish up that 10%. So it took months xD

I’m so grateful to my subscribers and I know I lost some during those months but I’m glad I won some more afterwards c:

Also, to be honest, I hadn’t logged in for a while during my hiatus cuz I was so afraid of what people were gonna say. Like things like “Aw where’s the next chapter” and stuff cuz when I see things like that it really makes me sad cuz it tells me I let everyone down :c

Now for some announcements~

Some people have asked me for a sequel. My answer is: maybe. There’s a chance ^^~ but I’m busy with my other fanfic (I’ve been on hiatus for that one too) so maybe I’ll make a little 10 chapter or less sequel afterwards (unless I have other plans like another fic etc) I just don’t wanna do two stories at once cuz that is hell. ^^;;

If I do do a sequel, I’ll definetly add the wedding and their lives afterwards, etc c:

I’M ON TUMBLR :D FOLLOW I COMMAND FOLLOW XD
m-a-h-a-l-k-i-t-a.tumblr.com (mahal kita mean I love you in tagalong ^^)

Oh does anyone read my blog or whatever here xD I was talking about my ex and stuff and yeah. Well guess what? He’s dating my ex’s ex. So my ex is dating my ex’s ex……… AWKWAARD
But they make a good couple and she’s so sweet so I’m cheering them on xD

oh and i performed at my school talent show yesterday (; i sounded like i was crying cuz my voice was trembling o_e

Uhm, and I guess that’s it (:

It’s been so great writing this, really I loved it a lot <3 at this time I have 119 subscribers and I hope you stay subscribed so I can tell you if there’s a sequel or not c:

Well, I hope to see everyone later~ ^^

Bai~