My review :D

Kiss Kiss Kiss

 Thanku to mclassics for the review ^^~

I'm fairly satisfied about it(:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124375/1/dark-moon-review-shop-review


  • Title: Interesting title. There's many fics named after songs but at least you chose a song that's not used often. Do you know how mnay times I  see 'Be Mine' from Infinite? omg, don't even start with the titles named 'Mr. Simple' when Super Junior had their 2011 comeback.
  • Poster: I like the poster! It relates to the story and it's not overly edited. I don't pay attention to the posters much though.
  • Plot/Originality: There's a few fanfics that has this plot but I think you wrote this well.
  • Description:Your description for the fanfic is very detailed and I liked the fact how you described each of the character's personality. I find it much easier to understand the characters and how they grow. I don't put character description in mine because I like to describe my characters in the fic.
  • Grammar/Spelling/all those essay requirement goodies: You have a few grammar and spelling mistakes (I mean, who doesn't right? I do too!) but otherwise your story is well written.
  • How quickly your story goes (or slow!): I personally like detailed stories, even if it takes a long time for them to describe everything. Therefore I say your fic was paced quite well.
  • Extra: I dislike how the you switched back from one POV to another. It confuses me a bit. It's not much of a bother to be, but that's why I like writing in third person, where they can tell you all the character's feelings without switching views.

 

ADVICE WILL BE GIVEN

  • How to improve writing style: Add more details! You have some but add a bunch more, especially during those intense Jongkey moments.
  • Grammar/spelling mistakes: I pointed it out ealier. Sometimes we don't look at the keyboard while typing and you get some mistake, but go back and edit. I type my fic out on a word document then copy and paste.
  • Tips to make the story flow easier: I like your flow~
  • Any questions you need answered: Ask and you shall recieve.

 

Extra Comments:

There you go! Your review! It's not that bad, really. I've read some fic that makes my physically cringe on the outside. There's some things you need to improve on, but if I had to give you a score, I'd say I will give you a 90% or higher. Good job girl! Keep working hard! Remember, if you need questions you can always ask me!